Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 11. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Ofcource bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen. Because bitcoin always much higher  than ethereum, bitcoin is always number 1 in the crypto currency world, and ethereum is second.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
it is true the second coin rating after the bitcoin is ethereum and as such the above person has decided to refer to them as the King and the Queen in the ranking of the crypto currency on the market capitalization and in other categories.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I dont know which one will be queen but for sure Bitcoin will be always kind of cryptocurrency now and in future. If cryptocurrency will be new currency system in the world for sure bitcoin will be most valuable currency.
Activity: 98
Yes because King is still more powerful than Queen. Bitcoin will be the always on top and Ethereum only follows Bitcoin. Ethereum's fluctuation always depends if Bitcoin fluctuates.
Activity: 50
this is a very good comparison. I think that bitcoin will forever remain king. And there is no coin that could push it out. And it seems to me that the problems of bitcoin will soon be resolved and it will become much faster.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101

In some way you can say like that, because BTC stays as number one and ETH comes after. But there are lots of other alts on market which have their own prons which ETH do not have. But well recognizable coin and advantage of smart contracts makes it so popular.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I am agree - for sure! also I think and ripple neo or eos will not be better and more major than BTC and ETH
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
For now i think bitcoin is king, but in few years all will change for sure, because too slow transaction speed, no smart contracts, long time to send money, so bitcoin will be not top1 forever.
Activity: 30
I see them both as masculine, so I wouldn't call Ethereum queen. Either way, they are two cryptos that are here to stay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Bitcoin was made as a value of storage in the market. Ethereium's value is however based on its smart contract technology which is not doing so great as we earlier thought at this moment. just Notice how a silly game such as cryptokitties blocked the whole blockchain...
 Neo is 50× faster. I think NEO and Waves have a brighter future but on the other hand we have newly emerging ico projects

To be fair, bitcoin was not made as a store of value, it was made as a type of Internet currency with a libertarian idea behind it. It was only as of late that bitcoin has become a store of value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I do agree that Bitcoin is a King and Ethereum is a Queen because even if  Bitcoin will low its  value and the  Ethereum will  get high,  people still  believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 96
i am more than confident in that this is the way that i works, ripple is crap and no one should consider it as a real investment or a safe investment at the moment
Activity: 98
If the plot of some tales Yes! And so if you really look at things, Bitcoin is the king of crypto-currencies. Was, is and will be. And all the other coins are his children. Each in its own develops. Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Yes, you can say that bitcoin is king, and ethereum is the queen of crypto currency. These two coins made the biggest contribution to the development of the crypto currency. However, in my opinion, we are already on the verge of big changes related to the status of bitcoin. If bitcoin gives up its status as a leader, it can even have a positive effect on the overall development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 42
Yeah, I absolutely agree with your statement !
Bitcoin is King, Ethereum is Queen,
We just need to wait until both of them going higher again, their price is quite low these days, maybe it's because a lot of issues about crypto, we just need to keep supporting on crypto.
Activity: 434
The current market is similar, but I think the Queen is about to meet a lot of challenges, such as EOS, ADA and other 3.0 blockchain challenges. I think this may be the biggest dilemma facing Ethereum since its establishment!
Activity: 16
I think it can be said that because bitcoin and ethereum often occupy positions 1 and 2, but if in the sense of kings and queens are not genuine, it's a bit awkward because they are different and equally decentralized.
Activity: 40
That is for sure because bitcoin will remain on the top followed by Ethereum. Bitcoin is the first used and the most valuable crypto currency so it is the king of all currencies, it have also the highest price
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
These are the two best cryptocurrencies, without a doubt. But now they have many worthy competitors. For example, Neo, Eos, Stellar and so on.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin was and remains the most important coin in the cryptoworld. And there is no currency that can replace bitcoin. But I do not agree with the fact that ETH will always be at the second place. There are many ETH competitors which will be able to move this coin from the second place.
Pages:
Jump to: