Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 13. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is the Legendary and ancestors of this currency.
Ethereum, ethereum will never be a queen as long as there are so many potential tokens that are going on her way.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Yes, I will agree that the company of ethereum is the queen and the bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrency because they are the best type of investment in this field of investment.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I think that the Etherium is not a queen, I would rather say of him as the son of bitcoin. When the King leaves us, a worthy heir will remain
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
BTC will stay among us during a few years, surely for quite a few causes like great adoption rate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
To date, this seems to me to be true. We already see other projects that offer advantages over these two, but they lack the name, like bitkoyn. After 10 years, I think that this answer will hold the test of time? I do not know, but I know that time will tell.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
for now bitcoin and the king because it was the first but ethereum is going up quickly and in some time will be a second king, even waves is getting his share of the market
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I completely disagree with your statement. Yes Bitcoin is the king for now but that king will be dethroned soon. Yes I will admit the fact that Bitcoin is the father of Cryptocurrencies it proved that the system works but that doesn't mean it is the future Currency especially with the issues Bitcoin is facing at the moment: the Mining difficulty, scalability issues and transaction speed. And with Energy consumption that mining is sucking up it has countires banning Bitcoin mining(South Korea) and got people questioning if mining is still worth it. Now with Ethereum on the other hand I will like to look at Ethereum as the Prince who has got his eye on the throne. When the Flippenning occurs, we will see a massive surge in the Crypto markets and this will favour Ethereum it will finally step away from Bitcoin's shadow because Ethereum Blockchain is the way of the Future: the Ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code of any decentralized application. Introducing Future contracts into the Blockchain Technology and Decentralized Applications have the potential to profoundly disrupt hundreds industries such as Finance, Real Estate and Insurance.    
Activity: 210
Bitcoin was made as a value of storage in the market. Ethereium's value is however based on its smart contract technology which is not doing so great as we earlier thought at this moment. just Notice how a silly game such as cryptokitties blocked the whole blockchain...
 Neo is 50× faster. I think NEO and Waves have a brighter future but on the other hand we have newly emerging ico projects
Activity: 442
Haha, I read your description. I don't think this is the essence. I think Bitcoin is a freeway in the field of technology. Ethereum is a car that is currently driving in front of the highway. The future may be overtaken. But Bitcoin will not. Because Bitcoin is a road. No way, how can the car go?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Definitely agreed bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen these two coins are the leader of crypto currency and I do not have a doubt of these. They are very good and promising coins to invest every one attest to that.

I do not think that Vitalik Buterin will be glad if he heard that Ethereum is called the queen. I guess, he is planning to make his cryptocurrency the leader of the market or the King as everybody say.
Activity: 168
yes I agree with you because the king bitcoin of altcoin and so Ethereum becomes queen because Ethereum also has good growth and can be profitable in the future hence I am very with you because of Bitcoin and Ethereum better than another altcoin
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
interesting comparison. you could say that. but if the king is clear ,then at the expense of the Queen, I would not jump to conclusions. now a lot of crypto-currencies claim the 2nd place in the rating. the same ripple for example.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
When the btc is too high, a collapsed lending coin will drag the market down.
The time of btc so down low is the beginning of the multi-level coin or lending market or the binary model begins to rekindle. You should choose a coin level playing field is just ok. Proper investment can take money, opportunity to reap x property.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
Seems like a good representation if you ask me. Bitcoin is the first and best coin in the market and it has highest price and highest market value which makes it the king of all coins. Then there is ethereum following behind and doing very well too and keeping up the pace and it can be described as the queen but that will only be for a short time because ethereum is coming for bitcoin's spot
Activity: 459
Ethereum has already sounded the alarm for Bitcoin: because compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum's blockchain (technical evolution) is doing better and more secure when delivering value. This is also annoying some people who have become accustomed to Bitcoin and benefit from it. The development of the Ethereum will eventually trigger the original benefits from finance to medical services.
Activity: 163
Bitcoin is definitely the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. Only other cryptocurrency which has a good support is Ethereum.
Yes,I do. Today, bitcoin is still the king of crypto and still the most interesting besides most popular among others coins. Mostly people outside know btc more than other coins like eth,litecoin,ripple,etc. But in term of profit gains for investor, eth is more profitable.Eth capital gains is bigger than btc. In the next coming months or years, eth wil fight against bitcoin as the first choice of investment instrument.
Activity: 658
Bitcoin is definitely the leading cryptocurrency and bitcoin is also well known and accepted!  Ethereum is equally adding value to the cryptocurrency ecosystem though not has well known like Ethereum, I think for now these two coin are the leading cryptocurrency!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Regarding the BTC, I fully agree with you, but what about the NEO project? Or a very popular EOS project? It seems to me that the popularity of ETH today is very inflated, but even so, we know that most of the projects today are on ETH
Activity: 84
yes i agree that the bitcoin will be the kind and the ethereum will queen but there will be always be a new king that will replaced bitcoin and also the ethereuem has a lot of problem lately it will be good if they fixed it right up
Activity: 28
I agree with that now, however everything will be change this year imho, etheruim become more stable than bitcoin. After that I believe more in etherium than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: