Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 43. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I do agree because they are both supported and invests by so many people all over the world even though both of them have their own unique functionality or usage they are still on the top of the line because of their name. And also they are the most stable coins in the crypto currency market. That is why I agree with the idea of King and Queen of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Bitcion is king ethereum is queen  I agree with you becase ethereum is grow very fastly even other cions.
Activity: 72
i dont totally agree, i only agree about bitcoin being the king, but on ethereum being the queen, there are many queens,  not only ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
 Bitcoin is king because of original and widely accepted crypto currency but its loosing its value because of recent Huge transaction fees as well as transaction Fees . ethereum is having high potentilaity there is lots of projects as well as ICO running on this platform even most of the people using ethereum for transaction .So ethereum is not queen ethereum is another king who want to replace bitcoin place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I have already participated in this conversation, but I would like to add that one without the other does not work, so you should agree with this statement that the ether without bitcoin will not work, because bitcoin is a universally recognized cumulative coin.
Activity: 448
I would not be surprised if this year these coins change places. Capitalization of the Ethereum can grow very much. Many new ICO start on the platform, which expands and increases the weight of the ecosystem. Perhaps, if bitcoin king, then the Eth is a Chancellor.
Activity: 378
In terms of value, I absolutely agree! On terms of which one is better that's a whole new debate. One thing for sure though is that every king or queen can be dethroned and there's a lot out there that would like to do that. Can they though? Time will tell ... I dont imagine it would be anytime soon!
Activity: 94
 Smiley Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.Smiley
Activity: 48
Obviously, I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is king and ethererum is queen.
Activity: 57
bitcoin is king but the foundation of eth is better. In the future there will be a swap between these two
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is definitely the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. but slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network.
Activity: 477

No, I think bitcoin is king and all altcoin is the Queens, ETH is the pretiest coin for now thats way people interested to it. Just wait until new altcoin born then becomes the pretiest altcoin. I have good feeling in XCPO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Bitcoin is a king when it comes to its high value and the awareness of people of its existence. However, this king has many flaws starting from the high fees. The king should go easy on his citizens or else they revolt against him.

As for the Eutherium, it is following bitcoin's foot steps. Therefore, I might consider it bitcoin's son. It is improving and going up. I hopd it does not have high fees when it becomes a king.
I certainly hope that as it was said earlier that bitcoin will be able to rise very much, but I think that the etherium this year will be able to repeat the fate of bitcoin as in 2017. Therefore, it is probably very necessary to watch the etherium
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
You know, the king always controll all his kingdom, and he can have many queens. And for me there are some queens that are better than current. This is only the matter of time to see next queen. The most important thing - is to save the kingdom whatever it costs
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
In terms of price yes this statement may be true, but in terms of services both coin offers, ethereum seem to be  better than bitcoin! Bitcoin is more secure than ethereum but etheteum has smart contract, has better uses of crypto community etc.
If to look objectively that certainly I do not see competitors bitcoin and an aetherium because these projects really can exist without many other projects, but as a whole these projects are already checked up by time, therefore I agree with the author of a topic
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
I agree. but don't forget it is also against the BCH and XRP. both of these coins is also great and deserve to be taken into account as the coins are of high quality and have a great potential to go up in the future.
Merit: 104
now the queen in all its glory.
and her children (altcoins) also feel themselves perfectly))
 only the kingBTC does not know what to do next Grin
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Ethereum is a platform for developers and Bitcoin is a currency that holds value.
Pages:
Jump to: