Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 40. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
bitkoyn is not an investment, it's just speculation, a high price is not justified. Of course, bitkoyn is a king, but in his place comes another, and this can not be avoided  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
These two coins are the basic crypto currencies for the whole world. It is likely that over time they will be replaced by more flexible coins, in which the network will not be loaded so much and there will not be such large commissions.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
100% Agreed.
BITCOIN will always be king and ETHERIUM will be as Queen (2nd position) and The prince is: VERGE, and the princess is TRX

Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The only reason bitcoin is way more expensive than eth , the obvious reason is bitcoin was the first to be introduce as a crypto currency. But now as growing fees and slower tx sometimes it's better to hold eth than bitcoin, maybe one day eth can over throw bitcoin at his throne. Though more and more better coins is coming out better and faster than eth, so i'll be sticking to the original crypto bitcoin as an asset and eth as a payment but we all know the main function of eth is basely smart contracts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
While BTC is still king, but I'm sure soon they will change roles - the ETH now becomes more popular and 2018 will change their positions!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
agreed

the king Bitcoin is the chess piece clumsy, slow, unusable, and the best he can do is seek refuge behind the other pieces because it has been chosen as the most important piece of the board, if Bitcoin dies is the end.

Ethereum has all the power of movements of the queen, the second most valuable piece, and is the most fought, definitely leads the board.

Dogecoin is the pawn, he has a simple movement, little valuable, annoying for the opponents, based on the community, he slowly advances on the board, and no one knows how far he can go and what he can become.

What coins correspond to the tower, the horse, and the bishop?
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
Yea very good comparison. Btc will be the number own for a long time. And Ethereum doesn't want to go down. At the same time there are so many coins who can
replace the king and queen. For example, i very like BCN coin. It has a good technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
Bitcoin was and remains the most important coin in the cryptoworld. And there is no currency that can replace bitcoin. But I do not agree with the fact that ETH will always be at the second place. There are many ETH competitors which will be able to move this coin from the second place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I agree since they are both on top among all the other cryptocurrencies in the market so it would only made sense if ethereum is to be considered as queen since bitcoin is undeniably the king among all other cryptocurrencies. They have both qualities that made them to remain on top and a better choice for investments.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Yes, this is a very good comparison. I think that bitcoin will forever remain king. And there is no coin that could push it out. And it seems to me that the problems of bitcoin will soon be resolved and it will become much faster.
Yes that is right in current time we can consider bitcoin as the king while etheirum as the queen, but i think we can expect some other currencies which can overcome etherium as no one know about the future. There are so many other altcoins which have good potential and whose price and value can increase much more that etherium.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nope. Everyone knows Bitcoin is granpda. He is very ill and old. May be he will die soon(((
Bitcoin is just like a young and energetic king which can rule over all the world and very soon we will see that bitcoin will be as leal currency throughout the world, bitcoin will survive for a long long time and no other currency can take its place, not even etherium or any other crytpo currency, though they also have good potential and their price can also continue increasing to a good value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Yes, I completely agree. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price is very high compared to other cryptocurrency and Ethereum has also crossed 1K.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Yes, this is a very good comparison. I think that bitcoin will forever remain king. And there is no coin that could push it out. And it seems to me that the problems of bitcoin will soon be resolved and it will become much faster.
To some extent i believe that you are right but in some occasion when you compared Bitcoin to some altcoins in terms of percentage growth within a short period of time i don't think so and couple with the high transactions fee and longer hours for confirmation of transaction are all the major issues that militate against them to attain such height as king and queen.
at least for the time being, Bitcoin transactions are quite difficult to pass, but at the same time, the etherium still works without failures and transactions take place almost instantly, although transaction prices have slightly increased. It is understandable, all the prices for the etherium have risen.
You probably have not yet encountered large money transfers to pay attention to the cost of the etherium transaction. With Bitcoin everything is clear, there is already cost and the transactions themselves do not satisfy many. But with the etherium, discontent is yet to come.
To some extent i believe that you are right but in some occasion when you compared Bitcoin to some altcoins in terms of percentage growth within a short period of time i don't think so and couple with the high transactions fee and longer hours for confirmation of transaction are all the major issues that militate against them to attain such height as king and queen.
at least for the time being, Bitcoin transactions are quite difficult to pass, but at the same time, the etherium still works without failures and transactions take place almost instantly, although transaction prices have slightly increased. It is understandable, all the prices for the etherium have risen.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
In terms of the stakes in a Chess board , Yes BTC is the King while Ethrereum is the Queen
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
Nope. Everyone knows Bitcoin is granpda. He is very ill and old. May be he will die soon(((
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.
I really agree with what you say, Bitcoin takes on very high transaction costs and Ethereum currently has network problems in transactions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
No, they are two kings. Everything on crypto market is not BTC then it must be ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: