Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 45. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It is a fact, that Bitcoin is a king and Ethereum is a queen of the crytocurruncies. BTC holds more than half of the market capitalization. Bitcoin has the highest rate of user, maximum user first prefer BTC than any other coins. ETH hold second position in cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin, so it is very clear that ETH comes after BTC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
yes i a agree with you buddy.like father and mother.bitcoin is have a big value all in crypto.and the next is ethereum.like eth will reach $1000 in the january what will next value in ethereum by next month?2 coin wil rise and rise every day.
Activity: 266
It seems that bitcoin is recognized by various countries, but ETH is widely used, but it has to say that BTC is far more influential than ETH.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
by the end of 2017 - yes, but XRP prevails now!!!
Activity: 267
Bitcoin is now a well deserved king. More and more people approve the encrypted currency through bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
no bitcoin is king, litecoin is queen, ethereum is their dog.
ripple is what they leave in the toilet, and monero is in their treasury
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is the King, but Ethereum is the Prime Minister of the Crypto world))))
Activity: 61
yes i agree because BTC is the first coin the origin so BTC the king of all coins.
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
That's a very interesting description. With that in mind, am curious to know, who the knights, bishops & pons are?
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
for now, i pretty agree with that  Grin
Activity: 518
In my opinion, bitcoin are not so good. And it can not scale and develop. Now they it popular, but in 2-3 years promising tokens will take their place.

Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Not at all; at present they are the stars, due to sudden popularization of cryptocurrency, but with a so high transaction cost and so much time needed for confirmation they will replaced very soon. We'll see.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
XRP would be the crytocurrency destroyer is a centralized coin controlled by the banks.
Activity: 234
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
Bitcoin is a king, I agree with this, but I agree with the fact that the etherium is the queen for the time being, perhaps early. Given their problems with scalability. Time will tell.
Activity: 42
BTC = gold
LTC = silver
Activity: 126

It looks like Bitcoins is cheating Ethereum with Ripple. Seening Ethereum loose ground like that I think Bitcoin could be in danger as well in the future. I guess we'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Yes i agree because bitcoin and ethereum follow to each other but the best coin is the bitcoin never can overtake the bitcoin by ethereum

Right now they are 1 and 2 but I wouldn't be surprised in time if they are 2 and 1 or even if ethereum takes top spot and bitcoin fades in to being a middle top 10 coin. Ethereum has much bigger potential than bitcoin in my mind.
Both are cryptocurrencies that have excellent levels of development. In addition, the belief in Bitcoin and Etherum is much higher than other coins. I strongly believe that Bitcoin and Etherum can be the main digital currency, perhaps compared to the real world it will be equal to USD and euro. So for me Bitcoin can be regarded as king and etherum can be said as queen, it all seen from market volume achieved by both. The fact that both are crypto that has a very large number of investors.
Activity: 118
About the king bitcoin fees  correctly noticed!
Activity: 378
yes I'm agree with this. I'm sure that bitcoin is king but i doubt the queen little bit.    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: