Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 39. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
There is absolutely no doubt that Bitcoin is the King and Ethereum is the Queen. This are the two most popular and discuses coins. And this two are dictating the whole market.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is King right now but will probable replace by another contender Ethereum. If Bitcoin strategy continue it is almost certain that Ethereum will become the number 1. In business perspective they are both rival and never a partner so I say it's wrong comparison.
There is no doubt to say that bitcoin is the king of crypto jungle and Ethereum is the queen. The rest are the ministers and common people and they have no value in the palace. Bitcoin will remain the kind forever and the anonymous crypto will disappear from the screen. It is a fact because many people don’t like to invest in low price coins because they will have wait for a long time to earn profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Obviously Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Bitcoin remains the father of coins because it's the first digital currency known in the world. and is more acceptable globally than any other coin in the coin market cap, and Ethereum is the second most acceptable coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will forever remain king even though many have already become disillusioned with this. But I think that soon the problems of slow transactions will be solved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Some say Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. So I guess that there is also room for the likes of eth to be a queen as well.
Activity: 371
Bitcoin is King right now but will probable replace by another contender Ethereum. If Bitcoin strategy continue it is almost certain that Ethereum will become the number 1. In business perspective they are both rival and never a partner so I say it's wrong comparison.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world followed by Ethereum. Most of the people are investing in bitcoin because the profit ratio is very high and people become millionaire in just one year. Ethereum is also a fast growing crypto. Its price is also increasing day by day and now many people are investing in this currency. All others are far behind and they have less or no value in the market till date.
Activity: 101
Based on the current value of the following cryptocurrency. I think its true that bitcoin is the king but ethereum is not its queen but rather his son. Ethereum is just following the footsteps of his father which is bitcoin and sooner or later we can never predict. Maybe, ethereum will overcome bitcoin or will be almost equal in value.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Current time BTC is King and Ethereum is Queen but in the future Ethereum is King and BTC is Queen. I think in the future ETH will increase same BTC because ETH is developing and many invester participant ETH, in 6/2017 price ETH is $10 but now ETH is $1500. In the future ETH will increase $10000. You should hold ETH
As you said, you are comparing the ranking of Bitcoin and Ethereum through the growth of both coins. So, why do you not choose Verge or Ripple or Stellar? These coins were increased to x40 -> more than x100 in the last year, especially is Verge. Roll Eyes
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is King and there are queens like Ethereum and Litecoin
Activity: 284
Merit: 16

Current time BTC is King and Ethereum is Queen but in the future Ethereum is King and BTC is Queen. I think in the future ETH will increase same BTC because ETH is developing and many invester participant ETH, in 6/2017 price ETH is $10 but now ETH is $1500. In the future ETH will increase $10000. You should hold ETH
Activity: 94
Bitcoin is still King in cryptocurrency, although there are news that tell that, bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin, but it's difficult to happen. The competior of Bitcoin is Ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
in general you may be right, but we should not forget the other altcoin like BCH, BTG, Ripple and even doge that keep on increasing. and some potential coins for that, looking to the future, perhaps by investing in a daneel.io project will be very profitable, and it have the potential to become a black horse in 2018, you can see the details of his project at www.daneel.io
Activity: 109
Maybe yes! Because ethereum has a good market value than other alt coin and it is also to invest in it, I think it is good to hear that the bitcoin has his own queen and that is ETHEREUM, so invest in both of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Right now we could see that this 2 are on top 2 option to be the king and queen of alts but for sure alot will hapen in the few years. We will have another altcoins that will use Smart contracts to able create new ICO tokens and the long term spot will get them to no. 2 or no.1 if they have the fastest transactions in blockchain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

Oh, at this moment that would be pretty much correct, but I have my doubts regarding the next two years. Ethereum is moving better and faster and there are many projects with ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bitcoin was and remains the most important coin in the cryptoworld. And there is no currency that can replace bitcoin. But I do not agree with the fact that ETH will always be at the second place. There are many ETH competitors which will be able to move this coin from the second place.
I agree with you the ranking of Ethereum on cryptocurrency world can change by other altcoins in future, example recent is Ripple. The total market cap of Ripple has passed Ethereum in one week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0

Which this your picture, you still say bitcoin is the king. No I disagree, btc is a temporary king. The main king ETH is on his way.. King ETH, All hail the king
Activity: 854
Merit: 100

I totally agree with what you said. They might take the crown for a lot of years to come but who knows if the others can overtake their position. I do hope something will takeover those 2 or those 2 be enhanced and will be future proof.
Activity: 168
In 2017 is right, in 2018 is false. BTC and ETH slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network. There are a lot of promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: