Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 44. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.

Yes, funny but agree  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I'm agree on that because I'm using bitcoin today as my part time job and I love it, its very easy to earn money. Even if im just a newbie. So im agree that bitcoin is the king but I dont know about Ethereum because I don't that yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.

Yes, funny but agree  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What is constant in life is change. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the change but there will be other coins that will be better than bitcoin.  It is a matter of time
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I agree with you that bitcoin is the king but from historical side the king has many queens to serve him eth ,neo ,bch ...etc
Yes I agree even there are not competing to each other there are still are have potential to grow there coin. Also there are both advantages and disvantages but still this two cryptocurrency has potential to remain or stay long for the upcoming year. Then I think of this to cryptos they will be the longest run and biggest virtual currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
I strongly agree with you, because bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor, ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes a cryptocurrency that will compete with bitcoin being the largest virtual currency.

In 5 year run, ethereum can exceed bitcoin's position, but this is not a quick event. This will take too much time and this is sort of like a slow process for ethereum. It can't overtake bitcoin in short time.
Activity: 192
Ofcourse they are. But I'm afraid Queen can replace King on its place soon if nothing will change
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I agree with that now, however everything will be change this year imho, etheruim become more stable than bitcoin. After that I believe more in etherium than bitcoin.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
well, I agree. Maybe the words could describe what's going on and the ethereum bitcoin at this time. the second coin is indeed a nice pair. but don't be impossible later ethereum will become its King long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I strongly agree with you, because bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor, ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes a cryptocurrency that will compete with bitcoin being the largest virtual currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Yes I do agree that bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen,ethereum will do always next to bitcoin .They have the stability in cryptocurrency and their values was still increasing as time goes by.They are the strongest coins in digital currency so thats why many of us want them to invest to have more profit.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
This analogy is very interesting, there may be no Ethereum without bitcoin.
Activity: 313
Yes They are the King and the Queen at this moment.But who knows Empires get downfall may be the future will be for a dawn of the new era.New King a new Queen can emerge.
Activity: 47
Does anyone have a thought that can happen on the contrary? and then the queen - Bitcoin and the king - Eth Huh
Activity: 110
LoveMe
I agree with you that bitcoin is the king but from historical side the king has many queens to serve him eth ,neo ,bch ...etc
Activity: 266
I do agree that Bitcoin is a King and Ethereum is a Queen because even if  Bitcoin will low its value and the Ethereum will get high, people still believe in Bitcoin. The reason is, they believe that it will soon rise again in double or triple.
I fully agree with this statement. Although the current two altcoins are born of bitcoin, BCH and BTG are also of great value and develop well, but I still love Etherum in the position of queen of the crypto world. Because Etherum carries with it modern and excellent features, it is coin with many useful practical applications up to this point. I think Etherum will do a lot this year.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
I agree if the Bitcoin is a KING because its the founder and the fathers of all cryptocurrency, and about Ethereum I think it not only a Queen , maybe him become a NEW KING .Because their inovation and secure technology so ETH its still growth to a more than Queen in the next year.
The growth of ether increases I also agree if ether is the future candidate of a kings moreover ether is intensively planning progress so market demand increases 250% this year ,bitcoin I know him not as king but as the founding god of crypto network
Activity: 350
I have always thought ethereum as a strong man, not as a queen Cheesy

I think bitcoin and ethereum are the lords of the cryptocurrencies. These two are my the most favourite ones.
Activity: 196
I do agree that Bitcoin is a King and Ethereum is a Queen because even if  Bitcoin will low its value and the Ethereum will get high, people still believe in Bitcoin. The reason is, they believe that it will soon rise again in double or triple.
Activity: 336
I agree if the Bitcoin is a KING because its the founder and the fathers of all cryptocurrency, and about Ethereum I think it not only a Queen , maybe him become a NEW KING .Because their inovation and secure technology so ETH its still growth to a more than Queen in the next year.
Activity: 1358
I agree that bitcoin is king and the ethereum is queen, these two are popular virtual currency, bitcoin is very popular nowadays, that is why the price increase massively but also the fees that's makes me sad.
Pages:
Jump to: