Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 49. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is definitely the King of cryptocurrency, but i'm not sure with Ethereum if it can sustain the throne of being the Queen of cryptocurrency because there are many altcoins behind them that are eager to steal the throne and reign the crypto environment.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

I think placing them as "King" "Queen" might be a little bit hard to compare because they both has different nature and purpose

However if we are saying as terms of investing/crypto placing. Yeah, if Bitcoin is the king, Ethereum shall be the queen
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are a lot of kings and kingdoms now. Maybe they are small but quite wealthy. Bitcoin of course is mainstream on the market and the first virtual currency. But Ethereum has many competitors altcoins.
Activity: 168
If you're going to talk about kings and queens you also need to think about princes and princesses.

But that won't be a Disney feel-good fantasy tale.

There are new contenders for the throne. LiteCoin and EOS and Cardano are rising stars. Dash has seen some of the biggest gains this year. Once any of those take over, you can expect a big transfer of wealth.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I agree with your opinion . both of which play an important role in the crypto world because bitcoin has a very high value and ethereum is able to accompany bitcoin next to it at a rising price today. to be honest I am very happy if thereum be the best atlcoin I always pay attention to the development of its price every day and that I know the current price is quite a considerable rise from the price before it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
No , I am not agree at all because bitcoin is king but not Etherium is queen Because Etherium is that technology which is having stability like bitcoin and can take place of bitcoin , so here we can say that mining for the place of king in the cryptocurrency market is only Etherium , so here we can consider it as son of bitcoin .
Well here we can say that these are toward prior coin that are circulating the market of cryptocurrency but there are another bing and powerful coins that can give big competition to take place at the top to compete bitcoin place as a king .
But still we should not forget that bitcoin is powerful coin forever and no one can take place of bitcoin easily or hardly .
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
In long term I think ethereum will over bitcoin soon. because it can handle many transaction and have many service than bitcoin
Activity: 112
bitcoin is the king that for sure despite of the high fee for every transaction and it's affect by it's high price, Bitcoin is the first Crypto currency for in that position Bitcoin will be acknowledge as King but as for the Function and Circulation Ethereum will be the King because it has a more improved version of Bitcoin in Terms of the Following :

> Blockchain
> Usesage
> Blocks time
> Scalable

this i mean in long term because of Circulation issue and other thing , ethereum is more likely to
be used because of it's improved technology and system,
but for the mean time in my opinion Bitcoin is the King it terms of usage and price and Market Capital as of now year 2017.

Activity: 358
Merit: 11
Is a fact Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrencies, but to say Ethereum is queen is questionable. There are many altcoins that can fit that category that ethereum is occupying.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Well i don't care if they are king and queen or whatever but it's true they are main actors of crypto world. Lately they both increased a lot and they recieve much more attention like they need it. I have to agree with most of the guys who wrote under this topic about fees. Fees are litteraaly joke. It doesn't make any sense to make a transaction when you have to give 3/2 of your input as fee.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268

Yes i agree with that, because btc is the highest and the king of all cryptocurrency that ever exist and made, btc is the best crypto thats why people loved it and wanted to use it, and the opinion of ethereum being a queen is also alright because eth is the second largest crypto and also the best altcoin
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
 Smiley Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen yes we are agree
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Yeah, both of them are the big ones and im big fan of both, to be honest Ethereum presents more and more features but btc is serving only as a mode of payment, so i believe eth can grow really big in next 2-3 years.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
I agree with you, this is a sufficient discussion to give a relaxed discourse on the shocking Cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i agree, bitcoin is dominating the whole market with its high value and still very being wanted by many people around the world, also ethereum stand just behind bitcoin is dominating altcoins markets due to its high applications and convinient.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

I agree that bitcoin is the king of all but  with regard to Ethereum I guess he's the prince not the queen. And simply the value  of price is the distinction of the best among them.Moreover, Bitcoin exceed Ethereum in many stages and  in particularly the  Number of currency users, In otherwise  in many jobs  the majority of users want to take this money from bitcoin not Ethereum and other cryptocurrency .
Activity: 201
Bitcoin is of course the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. Only other cryptocurrencies which have a good support is Ethereum and eos.
Activity: 99
yes I think I agree,Bitcoin is the king of the virtual currency as well as the pioneer and Ethereum is queen because its value is almost the same as Bitcoin but Bitcoin keeps increasing nonstop because Bitcoin is king.
and I think I also agree if Litecoin suitable become his son.
Because Bitcoin is a pioneer in the blockchain world, it deserves to be respected and recognized by the world. However, I think ETH is the future of the blockchain world because ETH is a super-smart development platform and various applications are available on ETH, although it is not perfect.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
yes I think I agree,Bitcoin is the king of the virtual currency as well as the pioneer and Ethereum is queen because its value is almost the same as Bitcoin but Bitcoin keeps increasing nonstop because Bitcoin is king.
and I think I also agree if Litecoin suitable become his son.
Pages:
Jump to: