Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 52. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.
I agree with you that ethereum is a boy who follows in his father's footsteps. Ethereum continues to grow following bitcoin traces. although its value isn't as high as bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Oh God! And yet you are here.
You shouldve created a forum naming it with the one you are advertising. Wavestalk? No. That doesnt sound good.

Eth aint queen and there is still many changes that needs to happen. All of this coins once used by so many people will have the same problem like bitcoin and ethereum does.
There should be a minimum transsction just so to prevent this traffic from happening again.
absolutely right mate..that man is a PAID advertiser of Waves and theres
nothing to doubt.its pretty obvious how he reacting so much in regards to Bitcoin
and ethereum domination lets understand he's sentiment...

And about OPs issue,i do believe in Bitcoin and ethereum but here's lot of things
would happen after this year and whats is that?its for us to find out
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
For me, Ethereum is like Bitcoin right Hand. Sometimes, when ethereum has best activities, bitcoin does. But, in some case people dont enjoy with both expensive and slow-responsed transaction
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Yes bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrencies kingdom, and etheruem is the next of King as bitcoin had face much challenges it still occupied the most precious place in the heart of investors. Even with the high transactions fees and backlog of unconfirmed transactions issue it still sustained it market value and constantly rising in price on daily basis.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is obviously the king the legend the big thing. Ethereum not really a queen since it has a long way to go before matching Bitcoin or still come near it. The price of Ethereum at times stagnates alot especially this year where Bitcoin has experience a price rise that is surprising people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is not a kingdom or some sort of regulated space. Bitcoin is leader simply because it was the first cryptocurrency that was successfully launched with best security to date. Ethereum is also in a worldof it's on. It has a lot of user and smart contract capabilities make it very attractive to creating  ICO and raising capital!
Activity: 182
I agree BTC for the king and ETH for the queen for now,what if BTC's son LTC takes its place?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Bitcoin is the kind of all crytocurrencies and bitcoin have modeled everything that is possible to the world. Ethereum is the second best of bitcoin so far. Though there are so much alternative coins nowadays that is also strong like litecoin, these two are making it great so far to the market because of their unique and wonderful characteristics.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Well you can call it like that so i kinda agree about this. Bitcoin is the first and the base of cryptocurrencies so it's like a king, and ETH is the 2nd to bitcoin in crypto world so you can call it the queen. To put this all in one quote, without the king, there is no queen and kingdom so if you convert or make it a comparison to bitcoin, without bitcoin, there will be no other crypto's. That's just what i think of it, i don't know about you guys.
Well, here's a controversial issue. Why without bitcoin there will be no other coins?
I think that without the cue the broadcast can go to the top. Just thinking so everything in this world is endlessly stupid and when some bitcoin falls, but it's replaced by something else.
Activity: 110
Well you can call it like that so i kinda agree about this. Bitcoin is the first and the base of cryptocurrencies so it's like a king, and ETH is the 2nd to bitcoin in crypto world so you can call it the queen. To put this all in one quote, without the king, there is no queen and kingdom so if you convert or make it a comparison to bitcoin, without bitcoin, there will be no other crypto's. That's just what i think of it, i don't know about you guys.
Activity: 253
Interms of popularity and price i agree that bitcoin is the king of cyptocurrency, but ethereum being the queen of crytocurrency, i dont thing so, because there are also many cryptocurrency that is rising and planning to overtake it. But lets see what will happen in the next few years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
I Agree if the Bitcoin is a king because its the founder and the fathers of all cryptocurrency.
and about Ethereum I think it not only a Queen but I can call them a Maestro of new comers.
how can you Imagine Ethereum are still 2 Years Old but many ICO and new coin using their Protocol.
that's all because their inovation and secure technology so ETH its still growth to a more than Queen in the next year. 
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
So far this is the indication because there's no coin or token to challenge the spot of this two cryptocurrency but we don't know how long will this take I think with the current situation there's a possibility that the two will exchange place and ethereum will become the number one I don't know if this is possible but we shall all see.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin

Bitcoin will sit on the throne for a long time.

While Ethereum will have a lot of challenges from Litecoin to NEO, Waves and Bitcoin Cash. Just look at how the altcoin market moves in the last couple of days. Some of them grows bigger than bitcoin in a single day. It never really stop me from looking at the price of all altcoins now specially Litecoin.  Grin.

For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin

Yeah, exciting times ahead in the altcoin market as well next year. There will be a lot of projects and partnership with big firms and institution with different altcoin platform. Bitcoin will remain at the top and will be good as store of wealth and investment, no doubt, but I'm seeing altcoin to be much more lively and vibrant. There will be a lot of new investors that will come in and don't want to miss the profit with the top 1-10 altcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market as they are the most demanded a crypto coin in today's world. People are liking the concept and technology behind the Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it is the Ethereum which is ruling 90% of the transactions that are occurring in Generation of ICO's and other coins. It is the right time to invest here in Ethereum as it has very long way to go.
since ETH is used to pay for every transaction in the company's ico, I think it has more prospects than Bitcoin. Maybe I'm wrong, But for today I have to Buy more ETH than Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Agree but remember there is some case in our history where the Queen also take the throne from King.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

My Pardon what's its your consideration to say Waves will replaced Ethereum bro ?
Activity: 241
Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market as they are the most demanded a crypto coin in today's world. People are liking the concept and technology behind the Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it is the Ethereum which is ruling 90% of the transactions that are occurring in Generation of ICO's and other coins. It is the right time to invest here in Ethereum as it has very long way to go.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is king, but Ether is not a queen. It's just a product being developed that mimics the way a bitcoin works and builds their own platform.
Activity: 406
yes absolutely bitcoin is a king and ethereum is a queen no one can come close to them in future bitcoin will be huge and the next will be ethereum.
Yes, I also agree with the above said statement. Bitcoin is presently getting undisputed success in the cryptocurrency market after the ETH is there. Bitcoin and ETH are the 2 coins can invest, without any doubt will definitely get the success, so bitcoin is a king and ETH is queen.
Pages:
Jump to: