Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 54. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is the King and maybe Litecoin is the Queen. Ltc came out of the woods like an underdog. No one imagined the LTC could have achieved what it recently pulled off! THB ltc is more easy to use in daily life than btc. ETH was never made as a storage of value and is in demand for its smart contracts.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
these two are the most promising crypto, so i guess it is true
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I agree with you, because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency because bitcoin has higher price of all cryptocurrency and ETH has a same great potential, even though the price of ETH is below Bitcoin. Both will also be good hold for a long time.
Activity: 71
there are much more faster altcoins in the market out now.  if even a single game can cause so much trouble then whats about 6 games? transactions are now getting slow and expensive day by day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
bitcoin is the only one as a king and their is no queen for me. Bitcoin fee is high because of the Price growth in bitcoin. I don't get much funds in Ethereum and most here pay in BTC for their bounties.

Bitcoin is the first invented so it is the best platform for everyone to get trusted. I am still seeing myetherwallet has no security for recovering password.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is King, Litecoin is Queen and Ethereum is young prince with its features like smart-contracts and fork-updatable. LTC is second coin in crypto, so it`s queen or young brother of Bitcoin. But the future behind the ETH, bitcoin is too conservative and poorly scaled.

I agree with this statement, although I think it is only temporary. Soon we will be able to see how Ethereum grows stronger than the strength of Bitcoin. I think that soon Ethereum can take over the world of virtual currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

I totally agree with your opinion that "Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen", this is exactly what is happening right now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

I'm curious to know, why Waves will replace Ethereum, please give some arguments. Thank you!!

cheaper, more serious, more efficient, and overall technically better.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Bitcoin certainly is the king with a tremendous and huge transactions volume and a lot of users, but for the queen position I still doubt with eth, even though eth gotta bright future but alt coin users is scattered around with their own coin to choose, eth, bch, litecoin, waves, dash and other coins still got potential to become the queen

Currently, I think so too, but I think that soon Ethereum will be able to replace Bitcoin with its current first place. Soon Ethereum will be stronger soon. It is amazing that in such a short time this coin has evolved so much.
Activity: 117

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

I'm curious to know, why Waves will replace Ethereum, please give some arguments. Thank you!!
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
It is more like Etherium is the envious servant of Bitcoin that wants to take the crown of the king. This is the funniest yet wittiest way of comparing cryptos to real world and real personas. Bitcoin is a bachelor kind of king that does not want a queen to interfere his decisions.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
 bitcoin is the king because are the first in cryptocurrency and The high demand for it made him stay the king , eth  is queen because majority of altcoin are based in eth .
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
Bitcoin is King, Litecoin is Queen and Ethereum is young prince with its features like smart-contracts and fork-updatable. LTC is second coin in crypto, so it`s queen or young brother of Bitcoin. But the future behind the ETH, bitcoin is too conservative and poorly scaled.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
whatt? it's should be the one and only LTC dude. C'mon it's bitcoin silver xD
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
The king and the queen can exchange their places next year
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Etherieum is a gold digger scammer.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
ltc is the queen ...eth the wild child prince
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I agree with your statement for now that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen.  The King will always be King but the Queen could be replaced in the future.  There will be many altcoins stepping up to the throne to become the new Queen.  Many projects are developing technologies that will put them in a different league than other altcoins.  
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Bitcoin just leads the most altcoins in their value... The most coins are going crazy in fiat value.. Ethereum is the second coin that will see a huge fomo soon  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: