Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 50. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
All man must die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

My opinion on this is i believe ETH is in a good stage to buy and BTC has gonna very far away from invesment purpose as i cant afford buying at that price. I would still wait for both currencies to dip as much they can and then start to buy up. Thats how i m planning my investment portfolio. ETH is also going to make its importance known globally and already following the footsteps of BTC .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
King has Cancer named "Tether" And its allready too late for chemothreapy
So it means that Tether will be dead soon? OMG  Shocked Call it any title you want with bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum. I agree in all terms that these coins are really working for their own development but bitcoin has all the edge and it's the best coin of all. Ethereum is pumping like there's no tomorrow while litecoin's dev Charlie Lee is spreading his own FUD that it may not be the best time to invest cos' he says it might go down.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
I like the idea og btc as king and eth as queen.  Bitcoin being king because it the basis of price for all altcoins and eth because there are so many altcoins being born from eth blockchain.  So we could at least this idea is sensible.
Activity: 1190
Bitcon and altcoin two both very favorite online currency which are introduced bitcoin in year 2008 and altoin in 2015. it is say that bitcoin is king and etherum is queen
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.
But I think the transaction of ethereum are not much costly and it take a little time for the confiration of the transactions as compared to bitcoin. But if we look at the demand of both the coins then I agree that yes bitcoin is king and ethereum is its queen.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
In terms of price yes this statement may be true, but in terms of services both coin offers, ethereum seem to be be better than bitcoin! Bitcoin is more secure than ethereum but etheteum has smart contract, has better uses of crypto community etc.
Activity: 382
Bitcoin is King and Etereum is Queen, do you agree?
yes I strongly agree with your statement. until now the BTC has almost reached $ 20,000 and ETH has reached $ 700. this is because the number of investors who invest in 2 promising coins
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Bitcoin is the father of crypto currency while ethereum is not a queen, i would still choose waves for this as this waves will replace ethereum in no time next year. we just need to wait and see! king can be replaceable and bitcoin can be by any currency while father is the foundation of the family and that is bitcoin.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Litecoin is the queen. And King has some health problems. If they not solve the health problems this will not be a surprise for me.
King has Cancer named "Tether" And its allready too late for chemothreapy
Activity: 518
I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin is king and Ethereum is its queen, because currently bitcoin leads in the digital cryptocurrency kingdom while Ethereum is presently giving birth to a new coin-coin based on MEW so it's natural that we say BTC is king and ETH is the queen.
Your opinion is right, bitcoin is king because it is number one and ethereum is number two. King always one number and queen second. Both are top coins  and no coin match them in market value.
wonderful comparison bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency because bitcoin take a first position and Either take a second position we say Ether is Queen of cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Very interesting and original comparison. This is really so. A little crypto family.
Activity: 546
I agree with you, that bitcoin is king of crypto currency and ethereum is the Queen of crypto because even bitcoin is great because of his value ethereum is great also in the way of earning bitcoin because we can use altcoin  ethereum to earn big amount of bitcoin, so I agree that bitcoin is king and the ethereum is the queen.
Yes, i agree because in crypto market the bitcoin is the most leading of all the coin and followed by ethereum and besides that they are the king and queen then i think they are the actor of the crypto currency as no other coin that can overtake its value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I agree with you, that bitcoin is king of crypto currency and ethereum is the Queen of crypto because even bitcoin is great because of his value ethereum is great also in the way of earning bitcoin because we can use altcoin  ethereum to earn big amount of bitcoin, so I agree that bitcoin is king and the ethereum is the queen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Yes I agree, Bitcoin is the first used and the most valuable crypto currency so it is the king of this currencies, it have also the highest price. ETH is the queen because its considered the second crypto currency after BTC and the first valuable altcoin right now.

Well if we base it for many platforms which ethereum has for so many years, I gladly confirm that ethereum is the second of bitcoin specially with lots of day trades. Eth is not just an alt of bitcoin because many trades are trading ethereum for their purchases of token sale, and also its widely known usable for gas fees in every eth contract. In line with bitcoin whose the leading even though the price of eth had a very huge difference, but the contribution of eth to bitcoin is very important and that made bitcoin to gain also its popularity that's why the two currency is so popular around the world today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
In the world of cryptocurrencies cannot be permanence. We saw showed a bitcoin cash. Today, the eth is on the rise. Everything is constantly changing. Bitcoin is now really takes the place of the king but if nothing changes with the prices of transactions and their confirmation that it could easily lose its primacy.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Who is the son ? daughter ? uncle ? cozin ? mother-in-law ? father-in-law ? you have only told about the two, who are the rest of the relatives.
Merit: 21
It's the most appropriate nickname for these two cryptocurrency... Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency because bitcoin has higher price of all cryptocurrency, ETH has a great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: