Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 53. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Chill man, I know what you feel with the too much fees of bitcoin today. But let's see and give it a chance for the next days to come if it's new ATH will still give us the same fees or there will be some changes. But with the comparison I'm going to say that Ethereum is the queen and Litecoin is the young prince / princess.

compared them as king and queen is not entirely correct.
Giving a title like that is nothing but normal, look on those altcoins that are just coming from nowhere they are even calling themselves as the next bitcoin / big thing in cryptocurrency.
but the price of many coins speaks for itself. I very much doubt that there would be such a demand for not prospective, but it is the demand that determines the price.

Yes they do speak for themselves base on their price, there are promising coins that are still low valued. And did you imagine before that ETH will become $600 after it was introduced by Vitalik Buterin? It goes by a little by little and it will be determined along their way to the market. There is a process for everything and while bitcoin sits on it's high price, most of them that are competing with their promotions and projects are making them look good. I still look at ETH as bitcoin's queen but not successor.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
For now maybe.  Bitcoin is a digital currency that rules the world because of its wide acceptance in the digital network while Ethereum compliments the Bitcoin because it is a convenient digital currency exchange for other alt coins to be converted to Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
yes absolutely bitcoin is a king and ethereum is a queen no one can come close to them in future bitcoin will be huge and the next will be ethereum.
recently the forum has already sounded great prospects for the future for ETH, but I think that the figures are more than $5000-1ETH, even after ten years, most likely a fantasy.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
yes absolutely bitcoin is a king and ethereum is a queen no one can come close to them in future bitcoin will be huge and the next will be ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Why not agree with you, when Bitcoins has the highest market capitalization and Ethereum has more people using it for ICO.
Activity: 74
i agree with you,while bitcoin has long been dominant in the cryptocurrency scene. ethereum is another cryptocurency related project that has attracted a lot of hype because of its additional features and applications.
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
In 2017 is right. But in 2018 I'm not sure that this will be so, because there are a lot of promising coins now that will gain momentum and new markets, thanks to the general involvement in the Crypto currency...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
People have different opinion regarding the same. At some point this seems to be true, because altcoins were the must to support growth of bitcoin through different areas of usage. When you consider the chess board you could find king to be the powerful, but his moves were restricted much than that of Queen. But Queen has got to move in all directions to keep the king secure. Same here Eth has got the most possibilities and the same will keep bitcoin long live.
Activity: 644
no!!!

Chill man, I know what you feel with the too much fees of bitcoin today. But let's see and give it a chance for the next days to come if it's new ATH will still give us the same fees or there will be some changes. But with the comparison I'm going to say that Ethereum is the queen and Litecoin is the young prince / princess.

Giving a title like that is nothing but normal, look on those altcoins that are just coming from nowhere they are even calling themselves as the next bitcoin / big thing in cryptocurrency.
but the price of many coins speaks for itself. I very much doubt that there would be such a demand for not prospective, but it is the demand that determines the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
We cannot say totally that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen of currency,if i am not mistaken many currency are raising for the position reaching far more than Ethereum so many currency nowadays has a very good potential to achieve its goal to success in terms of developing the project proposal and the aiming the best currency in crypto world the competency is very high, there are a lot of other crypto who  can be the "queen" in a near future
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
no!!!

Activity: 96
I agree with you because I've also thought like that and I think both are very good to be a good investment for long or short term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
An interesting comparison with which you can only partially agree. Bitcoin and ethereum are indeed the main ones in the world of crypto currency and while they retain leadership. However, it must be borne in mind that ethereum separated from bitcoins and, with this in mind, compared them as king and queen is not entirely correct.
I completely agree with you that the etherium and Bitcoin practically do not overlap, because Bitcoin pays for itself, and the etherium for itself and for the rest of the altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Ethereum has developed itself very much and can be called the queen, but I guess that btc cash is the potential queen in market as it has too much investment in it and is growing more and more.
Activity: 154
Absolutely right. This market also comes from BTC, then ETH.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
An interesting comparison with which you can only partially agree. Bitcoin and ethereum are indeed the main ones in the world of crypto currency and while they retain leadership. However, it must be borne in mind that ethereum separated from bitcoins and, with this in mind, compared them as king and queen is not entirely correct.

you mean they are married and they are getting children? weird, assumption, but yeah. somehow stupid, to think that way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 180
Definitely bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency as of now. But because of high fees and slow transactions it might be replace othe other altcoin that has lower fees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different areas of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in their direction.
Pages:
Jump to: