Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 59. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

i love this post, this guy is right

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is definitely the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has got investors support, what is why it has been rising. Only other cryptocurrency which has a good support is Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bitcoin seems for like the ancestor which has involved into Litecoin, Peercoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is definitely the trading king. But Ethereum is the utility and token king. Bitcoin is just the orgin if crypto’s.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
Pages:
Jump to: