Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 13. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:47:07 AM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

Everyone is entitled to his opinions. Bitcoin has been a bubble since 2010  - you may have heard this allegation from those who is too coward to invest their earnings in crypto. This situation remains unchanged. Don't waste time telling the obvious - just get a profit while you still can.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. It is a developing competitor to electronic payment systems VISA / MASTERCARD.
In addition, it has one of the important functions as a currency in which other coins based on the blockchain are nominated. These new crypto coins have many practical applications and hence the price of bitcoin will grow as higher the use of altcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 13, 2018, 12:55:06 AM
Have read articles and some topics already in this forum claiming that bitcoin is just a bubble that is about to pop anytime of the day. Well, until now, they keep on looking for that time when it really pops because bitcoin seems to be proving them wrong all the time.
Bitcoin already prove them wrong and we can see that in the price of bitcoin and if bitcoin is a bubble then it will pop as the price reaches the highest point and $20,000 is its highest point and that is when we expected that the bubble pop but it just go down like a normal hyped market and now it is moving up back again to that highest point and trying to exceed to that price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
April 13, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Have read articles and some topics already in this forum claiming that bitcoin is just a bubble that is about to pop anytime of the day. Well, until now, they keep on looking for that time when it really pops because bitcoin seems to be proving them wrong all the time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
It certainly is not. I dont think it even matters what economist wannabes want to think. Whats important is we believe in bitcoin. We can't listen to all the negativity and the fud they're going to let out in order to pull bitcoin down. And we're not backing down because of that. We will be here to support bitcoin all the way.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 10:05:42 PM
Of course bitcoin is not a bubble because if bitcoin is a bubble then a lot of people will just leave it and they will find another coin that they will think that is not a bubble, a lot of people announced their opinion about bitcoin that it is a bubble when the price hit $10,000 but bitcoin even goes up to $20,000 to prove that it is not a bubble.
right. and in this year many predict that bitcoin will rise more than $ 20k. so for future boundary btc will be even higher again as it penetrated last year's resistant and there is plan soros will enter its fund in cryptos
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
Disputes over the" bubble " continue. Personally, I think that bitcoin is not a bubble.Bitcoin has a completely different fundamental basis than the shares of Internet companies.Over time, there are new bitcoin users, but the oversaturation of the market does not occur Because the number of bitcoin coins is limited. The cryptocurrency market has a positive impact on the economies of underdeveloped countries. Bitcoin is an alternative means of payment and is used to save savings.Given the growing demand for bitcoins, it can become a full-fledged means of payment around the world.
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

Those who say that bitcoin is a bubble, or it is not profitable for them, if bitcoin will grow, or they bought $ 20,000 each and now do not know what to do and justify saying that bitcoin is a bubble. And the rest are just stupid and spread false rumors.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 11, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
Of course bitcoin is not a bubble because if bitcoin is a bubble then a lot of people will just leave it and they will find another coin that they will think that is not a bubble, a lot of people announced their opinion about bitcoin that it is a bubble when the price hit $10,000 but bitcoin even goes up to $20,000 to prove that it is not a bubble.
Activity: 240
April 11, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
Bitcoin itself is not a bubble, it is a currency and an asset but what happened at the end of december and the beginning of january had all the characteristics of a bubbly but that is over now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 03:46:55 PM
It’s all are just narrative from people or investors who can afford the price, but wanted to buy at least lesser to gain more profits. Is it bubble? Nope it is selfishness that most of us is guilty with. I am and I can’t deny it, but do I use this arguments? bubble, negative news and fuds? Certainly not, because it doesn’t make any sense at all. If bubble burst, their is no such thing as new bubble created. So it means, bitcoin be in zero when we called it bubble.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
April 10, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
I can name 5 reasons why bitcoin can not be called a bubble:
1. The legal exchange facility;
2. When bitcoin has gained popularity, the potential demand for it from new investors is huge;
3.  Demand from commercial structures;
4. The number of bitcoins is limited;
5. Preservation of wealth in troubled economies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 10, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
Bitcoin is as strong as people who are using it. It should be as simple and easy to understand as click on a mouse button. It doesn't matter what developers are doing, though I don't think they are doing much nowadays anyway, since if people stop using Bitcoin, it will be dead instantly. In this fashion, people who have invested in Bitcoin and "put their money blindly in bitcoin" only to suffer tremendous losses are also what makes Bitcoin.
What you're saying is very weird, the developers are incredibly important for bitcoin you are talking as if people would just use bitcoin just because they want or just because they have to, and that is not the case people are going to use bitcoin because it benefits them because they have a use for it so the better the technology behind bitcoin the more people are going to be behind it, so the job of the developers is extremely important and also you are talking as if they do not do much when they are working in one of the most important developments of bitcoin, the lightning network.
Merit: 137
April 05, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
For me yes bitcoin is a bubble currency. Because of his unstable price anytime bitcoin can be fall in zero. Thats be wise and be careful about investing. But i think that wouldnt happen. I trust bitcoin more than other coin.
I can't call bitcoin a currency. It does not have the properties of a currency. This is a means of payment and this is the biggest problem. Each user of bitcoin is constantly forced to use exchangers. Fiat is our trouble. The idea of creating bitcoins was to be able to abandon Fiat. But this did not happen and for this reason the government can track all users.
Merit: 103
April 05, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
For me yes bitcoin is a bubble currency. Because of his unstable price anytime bitcoin can be fall in zero. Thats be wise and be careful about investing. But i think that wouldnt happen. I trust bitcoin more than other coin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 05, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Here what a bubble means is something that is very volatile and can just disappear by blooming or growing for a while. Now since information about bitcoin and its creation is so limited that it is very anonymous. On top of it, the volatility of bitcoin have always been scary. Sometimes super high, and sometimes extreamly low. That have been the story of bitcoin so far. Thus whenever it starts rising, minds with speculation and some knowledge of economy start calling it a bubble, while they dont do so when the prices are very low.
Its just a terminology for something as volatile as bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 05, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
There are three types of people that says such.

First we have those that missed the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was at a cheaper rate, so they are boiling with anger whenever they see others making profit and enjoying the benefits that comes from Bitcoin. These kind of people will always say all kind nonsense to make sure that Bitcoin falls. If they succeed in getting the price to fall, they will be like ‘oh it’s down, let’s check it out’…

Next are just writers and journalists looking for what to write about, and when they don’t find any good thing to write about, they just go about shouting Bitcoin is bubble, just to get people’s attention and also promote themselves.

The next group are people are just people who don’t really have interest, but are thinking that Bitcoin will destroy what they believe in, so they have to do anything possible to see to it that Bitcoin is kicked.
But all these people never succeed, rather all they do is make people see the potential of Bitcoin. They even help to make it popular!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
April 04, 2018, 07:50:15 PM
Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.

What trouble? You are a Senior Member here and still you are not seeing how far bitcoin went for the past 1 year?
It is not in trouble, it had made a lot of price hike. The real problem is people getting used with a larger price. Why not look at its value?

Now regarding the bubble. I agree with the OP. It is not a bubble. It is just those organizations will keep on bringing bitcoin down so that people will go back to the traditional investment. They might not like the competition because of the billion dollars that are now coming into the crypto world. They want it. Who doesnt? They profit from it. The money they will spend for spreading false news will be nothing compared to what they will profit if they can pull people out of crypto.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 04, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
I don't believe it is a bubble. If it was it should have popped up and gone years after its struggle with its haters. There are so many people who have nothing to do with one self except for being critques of bitcoin. They spread fear which I think wad really unnecessary. They would want it banned. And so many other things that could have destroyed bitcoin. And yet none was successful in pulling out bitcoin from its current position among all coins. If it  is indeed a bubble then let us respect their ideas. Let them blow the bubbles they say and let us see how they could destroy it. That is if they could. In their dreams!
I also dont believe that bitcoin is a bubble, we all know that bitcoin is in bear market now therefore there will be time for bull market also. We dont have to worry because there are a lot of bitcoin supporters. Saying that bitcoin is a bubble is just a rumors made by the people who hates bitcoin or made by the people who feel envy to the people who gained a lot of profit. So lets just continue supporting bitcoin and help it recover.

Yeah market is now bear we can not wait now we can wait by supporting bitcoin community to stay solid. and in my opinion bubble already happened from february and it is very reasonable because the bitcoin increase in 2017 is very very big so be reasonable if bubble happened as it is today.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Bitcoin is better and getting even better.  A lot of people already been successful with this. Therefore,  Japan is also on the bitcoin side. So expect that success is upcoming. I wonder why some are being negative on it.  They should give it a try and see to their self. 
Pages:
Jump to: