Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 16. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 07:30:21 AM
Guys you have to realse that calling it a Bubble has it's point you can't simple prove me that it isn't cus there is way too work to be done before you can call it safe and fully usable currency therefore there is so much place for error anything can happen anytime soon ofcouse we all want to believe that it isnt and we will keep repeating it to ourslef but the fact is that there is a chance it may pop anytime countrys may ban it like some of them are doing now people may panic sell it to a level were it coudn't simple recover , there is lots of possible outcome's were all this can end badly just as there is possitive outcomes time will tell.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
March 31, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Bubbling bubbles only occurred in 2013 were at that time there was a drastic increase of price pumping by several whales and companies. However, there are no such bubbles now as I see the last price pumping December 2017 the benefits are not only enjoyed by some but all users can benefit from the pumping.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
March 31, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
No, they're practically right. Its simply, they are being "economists" at this very point, its not doubt, uncertainty, and fear. I mean anytime it could happen, the downfall of Bitcoin that is. Also, an asset, a product or currency itself or whatever you call it, that doesn't really benefit the economy, then its just worthless to them. And because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and volatile, people are taking advantage of it and most of them are retiring from their jobs to focus entirely on cryptocurrency. With that it will result a big impact to the economy; the loss of executives and employees, may also be workforce, skillful personnel etc., that's why it is a threat to them. They just intend to help the economy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
I think so. bitcoin is the future currency. I am its natural thing if in btc development there are those who agree and who do not agree, but bitcoin cant dammed with negative news, so i believeif btc have bright future, so I believe bubble will not happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:04:17 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!
I do not think like you, can see that the price of the current bitcoin is reflecting the nature of the bubble. Bitcoin's price hike by the end of 2017 has hit $ 19800, the current drop has dropped by more than 70% in just three months and now stands at $ 7,000. Bitcoin prices have fallen, and market capitalization has been declining steadily and is now more than $ 280 billion. So I believe the bitcoin ball is breaking.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
Only people who don't understand Bitcoin call it a bubble, or even worse reference the Tulip Mania. It is like they are saying things without even know what they are saying, dare I say are they begin ignorant? Roll Eyes
If it is a bubble it might had ended  earlier but why it gone this far and why it  just not ended when the time it is in the time struggle and why it is earn acceptance people around the world.
I also think that bitcoin is not a bubble. Bitcoin price is trading high because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, i think that this trend will continue for a long time because still very little number of people have knowledge about bitcoin and as soon as the number of bitcoin users is increasing the price of bitcoin will also continue increasing.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
Those who said that bitcoin is a bubble, they are the critics of bitcoin that if had a chance they will spread negative news to discourage people out of it. But you know they can crashed bitcoin but they can't kill it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
March 29, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

Of course, bitcoin is very special, I agree with you, bitcoin is not good nowadays because governments, banks and all the big players on the internet are a lot of scams to make falling bitcoin can be called public fraud, where if bitcoin is well managed by all circles of society and all the big players who are on the internet, I think in this day there are also many developments of bitcoin. After all, Bitcoin is not a bubble when managed very well.
Activity: 386
March 29, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.
just like the time bitcoin went from 1200 tot 150 and stayed there for 2 years. btc is in trouble right now but this is nothing new.

Nothing new about that, we knows that the value of bitcoin are very volatile and it's a normal. This time the price of bitcoin are dropping and many people in this forum especially beginners are panic on what will happening now.
Activity: 249
March 29, 2018, 08:08:58 PM
Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.
just like the time bitcoin went from 1200 tot 150 and stayed there for 2 years. btc is in trouble right now but this is nothing new.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 29, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
From my point of view, people who consider Bitcoin a bubble are those who have no knowledge and belief in Bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrencies market. Bitcoins, as well as Altcoins and Blockchain, are special things that the Creator has given us, it will revolutionize the monetary market as well as the economy of the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
March 29, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Ok, so you can't use it to pay, almost no shops accept it. In fact the number of shops accepting it has been declining. It's pretty shitty too as a way to retain wealth (seeing it's dropping so hard). So how is this not a bubble exactly?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
March 29, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
March 29, 2018, 06:25:13 PM
If you call going from $1000 to $19,000 in a year then declining sharply a bubble, then sure, it's a bubble.

But if you factor in that it didn't go crashing back down to zero but hit resistance points at $10,000, $9,000 and $8,000 and is now testing $7,000, then it's deflating slowly rather than bursting.

But even if it slides all the way down to $2,000, it still almost doubled in a little over a year. I'll take that kind of bubble every day.

at last someone who uses some brain before pressing the "Post" button. I agree with you wholeheartedly. As you well stated, even if it hit $2000 still no other bank would offer this same level of profitability.

Many people tend to forget that other traditional means of investment will never be able to match the great profitability of cryptos.

Thank you for reminding us of this aspect.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

I am100% in the same page with you.The definition of a bubble is not in the same line of thought as compared with Bitcoin in my opinion. Now, Bitcoin price fluctuations has lead many people considering bitcoin as a bubble but it's naver a bubble and it won't be in the future. Some people has gotten a wrong mind set about bitcoun and they thought that with such attitudes, they can destroying the currency.

I must point out here that Bitcoin,obviously is following thesame rule as other fait currency except it been decentralized,that is ,without some persons control. This factor has become a pain in the mind many people and even many nations and governments.
Finally, Bitcoin is a currency and it's playing it economic roll as other visual money (fiat money) is doing.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
March 29, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
When someone seems to be knowledgeable in bitcoin or he does know few things about it. He starts to become an analysts, economists and as well as predictor.
They only hate bitcoin and what they want is to continue spreading FUD so that those newbies and weak handlers will start to be skeptic and will follow on what they are suggesting to others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 29, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble we have known that for a long time, however that does not mean that the price of bitcoin cannot bubble once in a while and that is what we saw in the recent months and that is why we saw the current crash however more than bitcoin I see many altcoins as a problem since you can create an unlimited amount of altcoins by just copy pasting the code of bitcoin, altcoins are the main culprit of what is happening after all many people invest in those coins not because they believe in the projects but just as a way to make money and that is just speculation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 29, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Everything you might have said might be true, but what if the world suddenly doesn't want bitcoins? What if it has found something a lot better? What if all the governments in the world suddenly bans bitcoins, and making it extremely hard to use? There are a lot of factors that could destroy that demand, and that has continuously been threatening bitcoins. Don't get me wrong, I am a complete supporter of bitcoins, but there are just those threats to it that we should accept as well.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
March 29, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
I think you are getting your terminology mixed up a little. For one, no Bitcoin is not bubble, but it is in a bubble, or at least it was until it started to deflate (pop).

Just because something is in a bubble doesn't necessarily mean it is illegitimate, a scam, or worthless. The economy can be in a bubble at times, the US housing market was in a bubble in the early 2000's, some stocks can be in a bubble.

A bubble simply means that something's price, such as an asset like Bitcoin, is trading way too high above its intrinsic value. Of course, some could argue what Bitcoin's intrinsic value is all day long, some have even went so far as to claim it has no intrinsic value.

I do think it has intrinsic value, but at the same time I do not think it is worth $10k or $20k at this point in its life.

This means it was in a bubble during that run-up in price to $20k, it is now deflating to what it's true price should be considering the stage of its development, current adoption, and the usefulness it provides over alternatives. I am sure over the next few months we will discover what its intrinsic value is to the market, but I do suspect it is going to be closer to $2,500-$4,000 range.

$20k will come again, but it is way to early now for such a high valuation. Maybe another 5 years we will get there and be standing on solid ground, where everyone is not worried the (price) floor is going to disappear out from under them at any second like we were a few months ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
Bitcoin still has some bubble side because it has not enough real world usage yet. Bitcoin was not bubble till $4k price but then it moved very fast with new comer FOMOers like any bubble. $20k price was so fast for real price of BTC. it was not healthy move. I believe after this bloodbath we finally can find real movement of price by the time
Pages:
Jump to: