Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!! - page 15. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
A lot of people thought of bitcoin as a bubble because it drastically drops value at times. But if they put into account the continuous appreciation of bitcoin's value, they will understand that the value itself is an evidence that bitcoin's not a bubble or a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubbles impacts the popularity of bitcoin and until now is still exist, this give a fully trust in the bitcoin.Bitcoin can be convert to any of the FIAT. Bitcoin help the world economy now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
March 31, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble."

I hear you. Its quite annoying to know that most of these online "economists" are just kids who don't even have a clue about what bitcoin is or what it is trying to do. They think bitcoin is trying to become a stock or asset. They are missing the big picture by a long shot. Bumping up this thread for you.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
March 31, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.
The economist and the people who were calling bitcoin a bubble were not entirely wrong, the price has risen to almost $20k and look at the price a couple of months later, it has come down more than half of that valuation, but the funny thing is, the bitcoin market is like this and you need to understand the market you are dealing.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 07:06:39 PM
Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

I think Bitcoin is not a bubble, why? It is because Bitcoin now has it's boundary on its drop and would not become zero, unless people will stop patronizing cryptocurrencies.

Yes you're right bitcoin is not bubbles impact the popularity of bitcoin until now is still exist. Many people around the world invest their money in bitcoin. They give their fully trust in bitcoin. So bitcoin is legit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
March 31, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
I think you should educate yourself on what "a bubble" is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble
It's a financial construction, not a technological one.

The blockchain is a technology with great potential, and the value of cryptocurrency market is still far from a dot-com bubble. However, Bitcoin actually does have all the characteristics of the economic bubble (an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value).
At the end of the last year, it reached the point where it was one of the assets of the greatest value in history, backed up by what - a great potential? Bitcoin is an unfinished product worth over 7.000 USD per piece. It is a bubble. However considering its potential, its value is still far from the value it might reach. It means that in the end, it's the bubble that won't burst before its intrinsic value reaches the heights of its financial value. Then it won't be a bubble anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
March 31, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble , because that have best block chain technology and tons of potential to rise again and again in future , do not think that it could drop to zero price any day.
Yes, Indeed. Bitcoin have a high potential against any other crypto, thousands of people believe in it as I do, even in his worst situation. It is not a bubble and never be a bubble, people who said for the reason to destroy bitcoin, but I know that there is a lot of true bitcoiner, they can't believe this FUDs never and ever.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 31, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
I think so. bitcoin is the future currency. I am its natural thing if in btc development there are those who agree and who do not agree, but bitcoin cant dammed with negative news, so i believeif btc have bright future, so I believe bubble will not happen
Obviously there is no way to consider bitcoin a bubble because it is not having a sort of temporary market or is a currency that is limited by use or time. There is a big lot of people who are enjoying making wealth and living the lives of their dreams with bitcoin. Those who are kind of against bitcoin are those who do not know in detail about bitcoin and its working. Once they make profit with it, they would not go against it.
The real reason behind economist and wall street experts saying that bitcoin is just a bubble and soon it will collapse, is because they don't want it to become popular, they don't want people using it and getting profit from it, because simply it is against their interest if bitcoin goes up, because simply think about it if a guys who owns billions of dollars in a stock market where it involves around fiat currencies, like USD/Euro or something of that sort, and if people find interest and profit in cryptocurrency which they did it will take over the whole trading market and everyone who invested their money in other things will lose a lot, and that is why they say that and that is why they are trying their hardest to bring this whole thing down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 05:40:44 PM
I think so. bitcoin is the future currency. I am its natural thing if in btc development there are those who agree and who do not agree, but bitcoin cant dammed with negative news, so i believeif btc have bright future, so I believe bubble will not happen
Obviously there is no way to consider bitcoin a bubble because it is not having a sort of temporary market or is a currency that is limited by use or time. There is a big lot of people who are enjoying making wealth and living the lives of their dreams with bitcoin. Those who are kind of against bitcoin are those who do not know in detail about bitcoin and its working. Once they make profit with it, they would not go against it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 31, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
BTC is definitively a bubble even if the price is $1

What is a bubble?
A bubble is a share where the price is so high that the profit rate is under the real profit rate.

With the BTC,we know that the profit is "zero"
It is why the BTC is definitively a bubble.

A bubble does not mean it is something you should not buy...you have just to know that it is very risky,because a bubble can...burst.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.

I agree with you. Why reject the truth. BTC was growing like crazy especially in September-December without any particular reason, it was all hype and speculation. We were in a bubble and now it burst. But at the same time I don't think it will go any lower than 6k. Strong support at this price. I think we will see 20k+ this year anyway. Bubble burst and it will recover because of the technology behind it.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble , because that have best block chain technology and tons of potential to rise again and again in future , do not think that it could drop to zero price any day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

I agree with you I too believe that bitcoin is not a bubble. But the thing is that people who are saying such things or economists as what people would like to call them are really not that well educated yet about bitcoins or only know too few about it and refuses to know more because of their closed minds. Which is probably why they make such claims and say such things that would really make a bit sense to people that like them does not know that much about bitcoins yet or the whole crypto industry. But hey, that's their right and we cannot do sht to prevent them from saying what they want. So we might as well ignore them and spread as much positive things as we can like how they spread as much negate things.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I like your post, it is very well said. For the people saying those negative things, surely they are not knowledgeable about bitcoin. Or maybe they are just afraid of bitcoin. There are some businesses that will be affected if bitcoin will be used by many. Just for example, the banks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
March 31, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

You may want to tell your story to the market first because market is what ultimately matters. Right now it doesn't look like Bitcoin is a life-changing financial discovery. This thought may give you some comfort and a bit of consolation indeed, but as is always the case, reality eventually kicks in. In fact, it has already kicked in and turning a blind eye to it will only make things worse for you personally. The longer you refuse to see them in their true light, the stronger will be your disappointment, frustration, and emotional distress when you finally open your eyes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
March 31, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
just for fun!!!  Grin Grin Grin
the title make me remember this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
March 31, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

No, you are wrong. Look what happened in December 2017. Price was inflated, many people invested because everyone was saying BTC will rise to even 500.000 USD! And then the bubble burst.
Activity: 75
March 31, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble.... We are very close to the stability of bitcoin price.....
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 31, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
The mainstream media has really a big factor on why peoplw believe that bitcoin is a bubble.Media News reports the risk and all the scams related to it. The thing about this, is that people are not oriented on how and why Cryptosystem works. Since Bitcoin demands amount of information to get full understand it.

Since bitcoin is now established, and has been developed over years. There were very big number of people in the market and it would take a phenomena to make sudden dump with it's price. The value is all dependent on the people and bitcoin is actually a decentralized which means no one has full control over it (nothing but the people who invested). Thus, I believe that bitcoin is not a bubble. Its technology is actually hard to corrupt.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2018, 07:33:06 AM
Bubbling bubbles only occurred in 2013 were at that time there was a drastic increase of price pumping by several whales and companies. However, there are no such bubbles now as I see the last price pumping December 2017 the benefits are not only enjoyed by some but all users can benefit from the pumping.

Same bubble could be seen last year. On charts everything looks the same, big rise big drop, people
get in, some big whales get out, people get out, big whales come back in. Nothing out of the ordinary
in my opinion. People earn money, now Bitcoin is much more then it was and for all early adopters
this prices is more then high.
   In economy bubbles are fast rises, with simple words, after which you expect bubble to burst and
usually that happens. Bitcoin in 2013 could not hold $1200, Bitcoin in 2017 could not hold $19000.
But price now is more then $1200, believe that in 2021 bitcoin will not be able to hold $150k but it will
reach it and be there for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: