Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 10. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
i hope it come backs to 18k, I bought it high Sad
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
yes its look like its moving up and predictions are it can move to 20k again but always be careful and do your good research before investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
I think Bitcoin is now climbing back because people after holiday is starting to invest again to bitcoin to gain profit again for this 2018. And as bitcoin is continuously getting more popular, more new investors are interested to it.
Activity: 89
January 03, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
I think that investing in bitcoin is the safest and least risky in all digital currencies, because all virtual currencies are priced in bitcoin. And now the community is based on bitcoin.
Activity: 40
January 03, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
Bitcoin very slowly now. Around 15 k. I think that situation will continue until the end of the week. Next week Bitcoin will rise hard.
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Yes absolutely, many investors of BTC are happy to the price  is gradually going rise again even if it is not a continually going to the top price high, we are hoping to be the profit is back again to every wallet.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

yes slowly but surely bitcoin will crawl up the price because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future, now it is not visible but already shows its existence bit by bit bit bit will be very difficult to get.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
Volality of bitcoin prices will always have factors pertaining to its demand and supply and with accordance to the news that affects people's perception towards it. I assume that the good news upon the first usage of lightning network is one factor that affects the return to its normal climb. When trust grow, it will regain its popularity and even attract more users. Also, vacation is almost over and I guess people are starting to invest again after the big spending this last few weeks.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
Bitcoin is back on its track again, I think the dip because of the Christmas season is over, I really hope that bitcoin will soon reach the 20K mark again before the end of january.
Bitcoin is back on its track again, I think the dip because of the Christmas season is over, I really hope that bitcoin will soon reach the 20K mark again before the end of January.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
January 03, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
Bitcoin price is currently over $14000. I think bitcoin was stuck at a resistance price at 14000$ and as the bitcoin breaks the resistance point then bitcoin will again rise upto $18000+.

nah, the resistance has been a little higher, more in $15000 level than in $14000 level. and if you look at the charts, price has already been crossing $14k before so it is not new and right now it is struggling with this $15k resistance which was placed there.

i think we still have some time and more rise before we can start talking about $18k and above though.
Activity: 142
January 03, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
this so good thats his price is pumping again and stable his price i panic but now i know that bitcoin is climbing now,i hope bitcoin will pump again very high
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
January 03, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
well people always say like bitcoin will go down etc, i hope they will stop spreading those words because ever since bitcoin was made people still don't believe it will come back and rise up again.
Activity: 126
January 03, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
For sure bitcoin is seeing the light again after traders sold him for exams holiday. Now is being bought and getting back to the moon.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
January 03, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
It slowly regaining some ground and its above $15K again. That's what we are saying all along, bitcoin can really recovered and rebound from such slump. I'm sure that in the next 24 hours it will be critical for the market. If we break $15K, I'm sure that there will be another renewed interest from it pushing the price to the range of $18K. Let's see how it goes, I'm excited to see bitcoin climbing once more after a week of however just above $13K or even lower.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
I was sure it was going to climb right after New Years and the Holidays as many users are getting back and settling in trying to make some gains for the new year ..  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
January 03, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
The rollercoster ride is still going on and there is no way we can predict how bitcoin will perform this year. The bitcoin as we can has got very slow these days and since last month. I’m sure this is temporary thing and bitcoin will climb back again soon. Before this process could be started bitcoin needs to regain the dominance which it has lost in last month. Most of the alts are doing great and hence obstructing the bitcoin growth.
Activity: 98
January 03, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
Of course I am happy. The bitcoin is rising again but I'm not really afraid of this current fluctuation since bitcoin always fluctuated. If I would refer to the graph you've shown, I think it is possible to happen but not yet. I believe that the future of BTC is not ending early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
sure, I am very happy. I almost lost my confidence in the bitcoin dip, and today bitcoin has returned my smile, and all the smiles of its users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
January 03, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
Yes! Finally. I need to convert some btc and is waiting for the value to go up. Just waiting for the right time to convert to fiat. Hopefully, the transaction fee will be less by then.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 03, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
Bitcoin will slowly recover. I'm surprised that so many people panic. Many people celebrate Christmas in November so no wonder why many of them decided to sell their BTC. The same thing happened in the past years so I was ready for something like this to happen. I don't expect huge and fast change, it would be better for Bitcoin to increase slowly in the next 2-4 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: