Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 5. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
Yes bitcoin is back and its raising again. The past values are returning now. This is what you called comeback is real.
maybe traders and investors are back from long holiday vacation if this continue we may see bitcoin price touches to $20k with more people are getting aware of bitcoin price may still surge soon
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
Of course I'm happy but I think it is normal for price up and down and to make bitcoin more down is because the christmas season and this new year bitcoin back to the track again. Bitcoin will not die, to many people use and invest in bitcoin, hope it will touch new high level again.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
Yes bitcoin is back and its raising again. The past values are returning now. This is what you called comeback is real.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Hell yeah I am happy! Bitcoins are making a comeback! Although it has been anricipated that bitcoins will be coming back to its former price point of $20,000 or maybe even higher. I am truly excited for bitcoins this 2018. A lot of forks may come and updates, but bitcoins will remain king.
Activity: 31
January 06, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID Smiley it so good to know that if bitcoin take a step backward and then will make a 3 steps forward
Activity: 2
January 06, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
I knew that it would be so!
Activity: 276
January 06, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Yes, of course I'm happy. Bitcoin is recovering and its return is quite strong. Currently it is rising very high, surpassing $ 17,000, which brings smiles to investors, they are much more comfortable. And as you say, though it still has some downside, but its huge development is undeniable. I believe in the potential of Bitcoin
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
January 06, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Just a few days away Bitcoin gets better back again. never hesitate with the induak of all the coins Wink
Activity: 44
January 06, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
Yes Bitcoin is climbing now. Bitcoin price was reduced to 13k$ but now again it increase to 16k$. Still Bitcoin price is raise like this only end of this month Bitcoin will reach 20k$ I think.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
January 06, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
I am glad that you have found it quite impressive. And yes, bitcoin has totally exceed my expectations. I could not believe that it would have reached this far. But let us hope it will continue to grow for the future business.

Furthermore, I am not that happy due to the increase of fee transactions. But either way, let us again hope the fees decrease by 5$.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 06, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
I even bought more when BTC was dipped to 12.5k $. I was a bit worried because the price keep bearish below 12k $ but glad that it recovered again. I expect it will hits 20k by the end of january.
Activity: 490
January 06, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
Yea it is good to be back and up and running. There was actually fear in of loss in the mind of most of the community members especially those that bought at the resistance level of early December but now their tension is relaxed.But the issue of high transaction cost and time delay is not going away. It is biting real hard.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 06, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Looking at the altcoins grow it seems that soon or later it will be the big BTC rebuy and pump. Question is when?!
Activity: 218
January 06, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

I'm happy bitcoin can go up again, it will be a sign of bitcoin will grow bigger in 2018. I think in 2018 bitcoin will also be a savior for its holders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
I saw a rise in price today as well. Bitcoin's pricing is making s come back already after the holidays. Quite surprised actually because I thought bitcoins would stay fluctuating until February 2018. I guess the holidays are indeed over and investments are soaring high yet again.

Yes, Its really nice to see the price is slowly increasing again after the sudden drop. Im also hoping that bitcoin price this year will be good to all the holders. Crossing my fingers here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 06, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Who would not be happy to see bitcoin rising up again... i was a bit suspicious, and was not sure what is going to happen next. I thought that bitcoin will stay on that price for longer time, but now when it started to rise up again i see that i was wrong. But now new question comes to my mind, and that is: to which point will bitcoin continue to rise and whats its limit...
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
Yes I am very happy to hear it, early 2018 is also bitcoin start to wake up after yesterday sleep and rolled over.
In the up and down history bitcoin is already common but the good news is that every bitcoin goes down so when it rises it will touch a higher number than before it can even make us stared.
Bitcoin is an asset that will never die and disappear, because over time bitcoin users more and more.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
January 06, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Bitcoin is not just going up.  Cryptocurrency is a subject many have not heard of but now it is gaining more and more popularity.
Then how do you explain the dips in prices? There are always the whales pumping every coin and not really depending on popularity. Whales take advatage of the newbies who join trading and make them panic sell - what happened in the end of 2017.

Blockchain technology is the future and people are just starting to realize it.
True and many financial institutions are accepting it.

Expect bitcoin to go much higher in value!
But how much are you expecting? I expect bitcoin to cross 20k USD soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
Bitcoin price increase is expected by most of the people including me. 😎 only those who have believed that bitcoins were scammed think that bitcoin could not recover. They think that way because bitcoins price is too high and they are late to jump to have profit.

Next Bitcoin rally will reach 25 thousand dollars may be before March 2018 by this year end experts say bitcoin may reach 100000 dollars
They will regret it when thay time come. 😎
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
Next Bitcoin rally will reach 25 thousand dollars may be before March 2018 by this year end experts say bitcoin may reach 100000 dollars
Pages:
Jump to: