Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 7. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Yes it is back on track after a bit of time and growing day by day which is best news for the investors. So by time it will face ups and downs but most of the times it faces ups and which is profitable for the buyers. It is best thing to invest in bitcoins rather than investing in banks or going for investment in gold or property. Now is the time go and invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
January 05, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
For sure, I love seeing Bitcoin coming back. Bitcoin has been strong and never failed us after every fuds or anything else. Looking forward to see the next ATH.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
I am sure that the BTC will recover and outperform its ATH in 2018. Wall Street is playing this game and they do not come in to lose.
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
January 05, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Bitcoin is back again to rise. bitcoin train stop at Christmas and back to moving normally after that.

we will break 20,000 soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 05, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Hell yeah. I was like losing all my hope and trust for a while when bitcoin didn't get to climb back again, I thought it would be a bubble like what i always read on articles.
But now i was glad that i hold and didn't go with the flow which is panic selling, now at least bitcoin made a step forward even though it hasn't fully comeback yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
January 05, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
I feel like it would continue to climb up and go high to the moon again this year.
I don't really think that we would see it lower than $13k .

Maybe, or this is just a temporary move. Right now I don't think bitcoins should already be moving as there are still a lot of problems with it regarding transaction costs and the congestion in the network. So I guess this might just be a temporary climb probably people are preparing for a the next pump. Probably the next pump is when news comes out about a possible fork that would fix the current problems of the network. But glad to see these increase right now.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 06:20:57 AM
I feel like it would continue to climb up and go high to the moon again this year.
I don't really think that we would see it lower than $13k .
Activity: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:14:31 PM
Technical analysis is indeed pointing to a trend reversal which should soon lead Bitcoin to resume its growth. Let's hope the analysis is correct.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

This is the part of the stages called Return to "normal":

this year will be the best year for bitcoin I see there will be a significant increase later, so buy bitcoin from now on, this is good advice
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 04, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
yes, after the Chirstmas and New Year holiday, many investors have come back and invest in Bitcoin again. It needs few weeks but I believe that Bitcoin will rise up to $20k again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 04, 2018, 10:14:59 PM
It had been a thrilling year endsr for bitcoin holders and i can truly say that some are breathing a bit lightly now. Though it's value hasn't been completely back but little by little people are beginning to feel better knowing that it didn't go lower than 10k. Hopefuly. Bitcoin will continue to rise over the next few weeks.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
January 04, 2018, 10:08:37 PM
it is true bitcoin is rising, but it is rising very slowly and unstably, it is still being dumped by big whales recently and still trying to rise back up, so this is the chance for us to invest in bitcoin as soon as possible because when bitcoin is fully recover, its price will very high.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Bitcoin is currently increasing in a steady trend as of the moment, which is why it is advised to buy-long to reap the benefits.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

If you are a truly bitcoiner you know and you believe that this kind if issue and problem will survived the bitcoin. Because the bitcoin is part of this situation when the price is rising up and when the price is dropping low. Because one of he characteristic of bitcoin is fluctuating just go with the flow and believe to the bitcoin
Activity: 180
January 04, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
After huge sells off during the exmas break , buyers are back to buy that is the why it is climbing like that. It is going  30000 usd price by May this year.

Last month was the end of the year and every year at this time same things are happening. First price are dropping (holiday season, gifts, travel etc) and in January prices are recovering. So I have to say that I'm not really surprised.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 04, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
After huge sells off during the exmas break , buyers are back to buy that is the why it is climbing like that. It is going  30000 usd price by May this year.

This climbing back was expected as January is recovery month usually.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
Bitcoin is back on its track again, I think the dip because of the Christmas season is over, I really hope that bitcoin will soon reach the 20K mark again before the end of january.
That sounds good. Im so happy that bitcoin is now recovering.
Bitcoin price is really hard to predict. Since its so volatile, it changes its rate anytime. Im glad that you did not allow your emotion to do things that you might regret now during the moment that bitcoin price is at low level. Good for you. I am hoping that this year bitcoin will continue its growth onward.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 04, 2018, 05:41:11 PM
Digital currency give so much conveniece in life like if your father work in abroad they can easy do transaction btc to your wallet then because of that your not going to hard way like deposit in bank or etc. to give your money to other.In many ways crypto are good in learning while earning so in that situation we can easy think that bitcoin is nonstop and it's continue to grow because of that.
Activity: 406
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 04, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Yes I believe alot of traders are shifting to the king.. Im expecting bitcoin will go back to 17k value and after that target it will pump 20k
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
Probably, Bitcoin will return strongly in coming period, now the price is close to 15k.
 and there is a  progress with a  small value (  rise by 3% In last week). In fact,  this is the Calm before the storm because it is expected that this currency will be more powerful in this year especially after some weeks and in that time may the price will reach 40K also the market cap and the volume  will growth too.
Well everything mau really happen about the price of bitcoin and we dont have to be astonish on it because from tbe start the price of bitcoin is really not stable and it really makes bitcoin so exciting because we can gain through it on buy and selling process which is really simple startegy but we can have a huge profit in return.People already know about it but sometimes they really panic on the changing of its price but we  cannot blame anyone because we cant really help our self to be worry about .
Yes i strongly agree on that we can really have more profit if we do buy and selling because of the opportunity that bitcoin price  has .I also believe that buy and selling is really a verry simple way to earn an extra  income here in btc world .Regarding to its price  we cannot really be worry on itvif it will rise or fall because that was really normal in bitcoin,because from the start its price is really not unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: