Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 4. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 02:07:22 AM
Yup very happy about it. I know it will rise again just like what happened on the previous years. I almost panic when its price dropped last december, and now its back to normal! Hoping for a big profit this 2018! Keep trusting bitcoin!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 07, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

Ofcourse everyone's happy for the recovery of the price of bitcoin today as what we can see after the last ATH's it dumps so fast last dec. But not it already recovering after the dump so I guess it is good and I think a start of something new ATH's again this year.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 01:48:10 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is now climbing back again because of the people who trust these coin for a long period of time. I was not scared when the value drops last December 2017 because I do believe bitcoin will rise again and it did.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 01:40:55 AM
When the price dip happened in bitcoin I had no doubt that in short period of time it will rise again and now it's happening. I have made the right decision to hold my bitcoin and now Im seein)my investment continue to grow.
For investors or holders takes a lot of courage to not do panic selling when price dip happened.Price votality will always at stake in crypto business that based on the supply and demands in the market.Those previous weeks that weve celebrated christmas season really affects its price but we strongly believe that it would recover soon that was already happening right now.Bitcoin is back to be the supreme of all cryptos.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 07, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

What most user of bitcoin don't understand is there must be a correction drop each time the price of bitcoin rise, and am very happy that bitcoin price is rising again after the dip drop in late last December. A lot of speculators have speculated that bitcoin will drop to as low as $10000-$9000 they speculation lead many holders of bitcoin rushing to sell off their bitcoin but thank God those that waited and hold are now smiling again, what they don't understand is that this up and down movement has been the trend in bitcoin over the year and bitcoin price can't continue to rise alone it most drop at some point.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
January 07, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
Definitely right it was rising again and its good to hear that we are going back to reality increasing of price again they are investing and hold their bitcoin for resulting a profit again.After 2017 ws ended due to holidays they spend their money so thats why the price was decreasing lately.And I am happy thats going to increase again.

bitcoin is back after going through a correction period and getting ready for hardfork, I think it's good because bitcoin will continue to skyrocket in Q1, I rarely think of negative rumors because bitcoin is able to keep passing it in a more elegant way, the current price movement is very significant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 07, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Lots of people were lucky. I think bitcoins gave them more than they expected. I am happy for all those people who could make large out of this boomed phase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 07, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
The MarketCap is climbing up every single day. It makes me happy very happy. Hopefully 2018 will be the year for us. Goodluck !
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 07, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
I see this too, bitcoin value climbing up little by little and this will be a good news for bitcoin holders and other people who only do is the things that gives them income. Me i am happy because the value of my bitcoin is growing up and the roi of my investment is paid off already.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:14:42 AM
Yes bitcoin value is starting to increase again.Bitcoin value decreased by 13k in December.
But now it has started to increase.At the end of this month will touch 20k.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 07, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
Definitely right it was rising again and its good to hear that we are going back to reality increasing of price again they are investing and hold their bitcoin for resulting a profit again.After 2017 ws ended due to holidays they spend their money so thats why the price was decreasing lately.And I am happy thats going to increase again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
January 07, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Yes Bitcoin is climbing now. Bitcoin price was reduced to 13k$ but now again it increase to 16k$. Still Bitcoin price is raise like this only end of this month Bitcoin will reach 20k$ I think.
Volality of bitcoin prices will always have factors pertaining to its demand and supply and with accordance to the news that affects people's perception towards it. I assume that the good news upon the first usage of lightning network is one factor that affects the return to its normal climb. When trust grow, it will regain its popularity and even attract more users.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
January 07, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
The further Bitcoin gets from $10,000 ea the harder it gets for the mainstream person to actually obtain a Bitcoin. Pretty soon the price will hit $20,000 and eventually 30, 40, 50k. From there it will likely skyrocket to six figures and above. The main questions remain when, why and how it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
January 07, 2018, 12:56:30 AM
The prices seems to have stabilized at around $16,000 - $17,000 per coin range. But the most worrying aspect for me is that the dominance of Bitcoin has dropped from more than 60% in October 2017 to around 35% now. That means that the rate of growth of the other currencies (especially that of Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple) have been more than that of Bitcoin.
Merit: 121
January 07, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
I'm a little surprised that bitcoin, having such shortcomings with hanging transactions and large fees, is now rising fairly well in price. Now his rate, according to CoinMarketCap is already $ 17,254. I wonder how he will behave further. Will he be able to go over the mark of 20,000 dollars?
Yea probability of reaching 20K$ is more as people have again start investing in BTC due to which price is again start increasing and transaction fee on such high price is 10$ and i think its not high fee and we hope BTC transaction fee will be hang in this range.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 07, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
I'm a little surprised that bitcoin, having such shortcomings with hanging transactions and large fees, is now rising fairly well in price. Now his rate, according to CoinMarketCap is already $ 17,254. I wonder how he will behave further. Will he be able to go over the mark of 20,000 dollars?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
Yes,bitcoin value is starting to increase again.Bitcoin value decreased by 13k in December.But now it has started to increase.This is the New Year gift.At the end of this month will touch 20k.The price will continue to increase.There are opportunities to reach 45k at the end of this year
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:20:54 AM
Yes it will go up, the rest is over. and bitcoin ready for the pump road to 30k usd.

When you saw the behavior of bitcoin in the past few months.

You now what need to do now.
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:14:17 AM
Yes, bitcoin prices are rising again. I am really happy. Its price has returned after falling by the end of 2017. It has melted the doubts that bitcoin will decrease and die.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 12:14:03 AM
Now it is easier to reach $25k, but I don't have that much money to hold, Bitcoin price may rock in this year $50k as per my expectations, but not sure. We all have seen the past dump and pumps so it will definitely rocks in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: