Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 6. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
January 06, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
Bitcoin is not just going up.  Cryptocurrency is a subject many have not heard of but now it is gaining more and more popularity.

Blockchain technology is the future and people are just starting to realize it.

Expect bitcoin to go much higher in value!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
Yes! Finally. I need to convert some btc and is waiting for the value to go up. Just waiting for the right time to convert to fiat. Hopefully, the transaction fee will be less by then.
Of course all happy and prepare the capital to be invested, hopefully this year a good start for all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
I saw a rise in price today as well. Bitcoin's pricing is making s come back already after the holidays. Quite surprised actually because I thought bitcoins would stay fluctuating until February 2018. I guess the holidays are indeed over and investments are soaring high yet again.
Activity: 176
Merit: 43
January 05, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
People dumped bitcoins to buy holiday gifts or lambos. Now the price will start increasing slowly but surely.  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
Yes I read some articles bitcoin will drop on december because the holiday is coming so people tend to convert their bitcoin to paper money and I read bitcoin will rise around february but the price now is increasing so expect that bitcoin price will be increase more.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 10:39:20 PM
BTC price fluctuations are normal, smart people will use the price volatility to buy and sell, in order to make a profit. BTC prices rose sharply these days, is a good time to sell.

I agree with you. It is now a good time to sell since bitcoin price right now is very high last time I checked it was 17K. In a few days I am pretty sure the price will dump again.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
January 05, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
Many of us who invested bitcoin at around 12-15k are happy indeed because bitcoin is starting to rise again. This happens every time. Bitcoin drops for correction and then many will panic sell because they think that bitcoin will go down and then many will invest and the price will start to increase again.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
BTC price fluctuations are normal, smart people will use the price volatility to buy and sell, in order to make a profit. BTC prices rose sharply these days, is a good time to sell.
Activity: 926
January 05, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

yes now bitcoin is creeping up again, and it seems to have been very difficult to rise more than 50% in a day because the current bitcoin price is too expensive, so it takes a few days to get back to the price of $ 20000.
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 10:07:54 PM
It looks like the price is on the easy rise again but all options are still possible. I don't know what will happen with fork that was announced for tomorrow if this information is true because that might also influence the Bitcoin price.
Anyway, I don't expect some huge jumps before the end of the year, probably the price will fluctuate somwhere between 13000$ and 16000$.
Activity: 229
January 05, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
The december correction has been a very healthy one for a long term growth of Bitcoin's price. Markets which only go up are drugged markets, very dangerous. The december correction has shaken off all weak hands and soon the bulls will be in control again. I hope.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSCb50KWAAAX-ZY.jpg
Yeah, it appears bitcoin price is recovering pretty fast after the recent correction. it is about time, i knew bitcoin price will recover this month due to the recent great news of bitcoin lightning network, ready waiting to be implemented to speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with zero transaction fee. Once the lightning network is implemented the bitcoin transaction will be faster and smoother than ever with zero fee. how good was that, huh? Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 05, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

This is the part of the stages called Return to "normal":

What the hell is this shit!? Lol best trap? Oh gosh it's killing me xD blow off phase ?? The exact thing I knew would happen happened once again... Gosh I'm good at this ^^ before Christmas everyone rushed to but btc. Just before Christmas people sell it or use it to buy gifts. Afterwards it pumps. Started pumping from New year's. Now it will pump and take a break for a while and sort of stablize. The next drop will be when the next bit of background FUD comes and people get scared. Just do the opposite to what these people who are scared do.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 05, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I am very happy that Bitcoin has climbed back higher once again. I hope this movement of Bitcoin will finally tell some Bitcoin supporters out there who seem to appear emotional when there is a dip that they should learn to trust Bitcoin because it will never be crashing at all. 2018 will be a year for new peaks for Bitcoin. That is very sure. I think the previous all time high Bitcoin will be successfully surpassed within this month. The rest of 2018 will be a great rollercoaster ride for sure.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
Yes, after a long time the price has crossed the $17000 mark. All of the sudden the price fell from the $19000 mark and the same slowly started to decrease reaching as low as value less than $13000. Now once again a forward momentum has been generated and the same has made the value increase further reaching bigger amounts.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Yeah! bitcoin is climbing back again it value in the market,we hope  thats this price value increase will continue to grow on.mostly those bitcoiner have  a bitcoin  deposit on there wallet happy to heard that  the price value is increases, but those people  who intend to buy now a bitcoin  for long term investment,they are not glad because they buy a bitcoin  in a high prices.
Activity: 13
January 05, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

This is the part of the stages called Return to "normal":

https://i.imgur.com/GByDVwX.jpg
this year will be the best year for bitcoin I see there will be a significant increase later, so buy bitcoin from now on, this is good advice

You can see this image all the time. Can we be done with it when we are higher than 20.000? The diagram shows a significantly lower "high" in the "back to normal"-phase. In my opinion maybe Bitcoin is a bubble, but what we are seeing is just the "Media Attention"-Phase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 05, 2018, 05:59:13 PM
bitcoin will reach 25000 dollars by march 2018
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
bitcoin will reach 25000 dollars by march 2018
Activity: 448
Diagon
January 05, 2018, 02:55:06 PM
To look at the growth of its price is such a pleasure. I hope that Bitcoin this year will be fixed above $ 20 000 and will not go down.
Pages:
Jump to: