Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 14. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:35:22 PM
Yes it is so. and its popularity is increasing day by day. people are now showing their interest in bitcoins. they are investing their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 05:47:44 PM
Hello! Only one things people must understand never happens situation when such a lot of holders of bitcoins become a billionaires because it impossible. Exist  people who believe that 1000000$ price of bitcoin it future.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:42:59 PM
I agree, Bitcoin is still famous and it will keep famous for all our life's
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 05:09:57 PM
Bitcoin is on top already of all the cryptocurrencies  and that what makes it famous. It's the main stream of the main event. Bitcoin started it all. All people who loves cryptocurrencies will never forget where all that started. Even if Bitcoin will be gone the will still remember it because that's the bases of all. So now it become more famous because of it's value. The more the people love and talked about it the more it spread the news. That makes him more famous and will be more famous in the future if it will break its own record price.
Bitcoin will remain as famous for ever. Bitcoin is the new emerged currency. In future i am sure that bitcoin will remain as popular because still a lot of people are entering in the world of bitcoin and making bitcoin as more popular. In fact bitcoin has already given a good profit to people hopefully will also give more profit to people in future therefore bitcoin will hopefully become more popular.
Activity: 12
December 18, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Bitcoin now is great and all talk about it it’s more than famous.

National banks will thinking again and may fight against bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 18, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.
Yeah bitcoin will be the most famous cryptocurrency it is the father of all tokens and coins , no alternative coin can produce the massive impact that bitcoin build in the community worldwide.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
Well in my opinion Bitcoin is still famous and it will keep famous.I personally like it most because it gives me the oppotunity to earn and bear a decent life  Grin The main thing behind about making the BTC famous is its demand is increasing day by day  😉 for that reason it has the ability to be on the top of the world  Grin
Activity: 39
December 18, 2017, 02:12:37 PM
Yes, it is still famous and everyone is in favor of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 18, 2017, 01:41:14 PM
I think that Bitcoin is famous as it was the first cryptocurrency. When it went up to $1000+, people were, I guess, more interested in bitcoin.

Of course bitcoin is still famous and bitcoin will be the famous one because if there is any other crypto currency in the market that rising, then the bitcoin is also rising with a very high rate in the world and it can be very easily said that at the end of the 2018 the bitcoin will be known by every body that use internet or use the technology. And the popularity of the bitcoin will raised more and more.
Activity: 29
December 18, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
I think that Bitcoin is famous as it was the first cryptocurrency. When it went up to $1000+, people were, I guess, more interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 06:05:26 AM
Bitcoin is getting more and more famous. Bitcoin is much talked about in social media and has also been reported on my local television. Bitcoin is growing and growing better. Very rapid growth occurred this year and it makes everyone surprised.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 18, 2017, 06:02:06 AM
You are absolutely right. Bitcoin is still famous and will remain this way.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2017, 05:56:46 AM
bitcoin is popular because it raises the value. It lasts for a couple of years and continues to be so high that so many are attracting bitcoin. bitcoin is a big crypto currency and number one
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 05:00:31 AM
Bitcoin is on top already of all the cryptocurrencies  and that what makes it famous. It's the main stream of the main event. Bitcoin started it all. All people who loves cryptocurrencies will never forget where all that started. Even if Bitcoin will be gone the will still remember it because that's the bases of all. So now it become more famous because of it's value. The more the people love and talked about it the more it spread the news. That makes him more famous and will be more famous in the future if it will break its own record price.
Activity: 54
December 18, 2017, 03:06:49 AM
Bitcoin will always be famous on the crypto world because not only it's value but because it is the first and the number 1 crypto in the world. No other else stand a chance to beat bitcoin, well thats all i can think of now. Who knows in the far far future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
December 18, 2017, 03:00:03 AM
Interesting:
Divorce is Messy – Especially When You Own Bitcoin.
It ain’t easy owning bitcoin. Back in the day, you could own 50 BTC and nobody cared. But now that the digital currency is actually worth something, everyone wants a piece. Thieves, friends who didn’t listen, the taxman, and, when your marriage breaks down, your spouse. The blockchain might be immutable, but love isn’t. What happens to your bitcoin when you break up?
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 17, 2017, 07:44:57 PM
Bitcoin is the mainstream of the crypto world already and so this time in any news and and the internet as well. This digital currency is a star and always be the topic of people everyday as far as technological advancement is concerned.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
December 17, 2017, 07:42:42 PM
Social media is a great weapon to make bitcoin more famous. including facebook and twitter.
any news about bitcoin development can be easily accessed. I'm sure this has not reached its peak.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 17, 2017, 06:08:15 PM
Media coverage, the huge jump in 2017, optimistic outlooks on the future, it all adds up and rightfully so. I would personally like to see bitcoin or cryptocurrencies being used on daily basis internationally, it would be certainly interesting to see. Not to mention the lucrative options that bitcoin offers, people are attracted to anything that's worth something/has a value.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
December 17, 2017, 05:25:22 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

That's true until now  bitcoins is still famous,especially that its value runs through now approximatelly 1btc to $10000  in the market exchange,its so huge  asset,that even in 1bitcoin can make you become a millionare.bitcoins is famous in this new era now  of digital currency, until now community all over the world aiming to have bitcoin part of there life and even a little bitcoin in our wallet its give means a lot to us,to provide our daily needs,thats why bitcoin is famous until the next generation.
Pages:
Jump to: