Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 13. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
December 19, 2017, 01:51:46 AM
It's true that Bitcoin is getting famous day by day along with a good price value. Since Bitcoin is a profitable currency, people have got a lot of profit from this system. that's why it's becoming a popular and famous platform.

I believe though its supplies are limited and the demand is increasing so that the price is also increasing day by day. that is the only reason for getting famous nowadays. I also predict that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market in future.
agree , everyday a major market have a good trading volume of bitcoin.
from now , till future bitcoin will always have a good value and adopted by people and got a popularity.
the OP writing this topic at October , maybe if he see bitcoin price like now , i think this guy will shocked and surprised by bitcoin price.
bitcoin will always rise till future , i believe bitcoin will have a lot good supporter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 19, 2017, 01:41:10 AM
No matter how much value it loss, it keeps on getting back with even a greater value than its peak that is why it is still famous because it always comes back. Also because everyone can gain profit from it that is ehy it is famous.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 01:35:05 AM
Off course  Bitcoin is still famous and will gain more fame. Bitcoin is the fastest growing asset in the world. Everyone wants to invest in it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 01:13:29 AM
Yes is still famous ,,bitcoin is the best currency because bitcoin have a higher value that other currency it gives a lot of benefits and advantage in our life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 19, 2017, 01:01:17 AM
It's true that Bitcoin is getting famous day by day along with a good price value. Since Bitcoin is a profitable currency, people have got a lot of profit from this system. that's why it's becoming a popular and famous platform.

I believe though its supplies are limited and the demand is increasing so that the price is also increasing day by day. that is the only reason for getting famous nowadays. I also predict that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 12:34:40 AM
Bitcoin is now so famous.it's more famous in future.day by day it's user increasing.it's the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
December 19, 2017, 12:17:17 AM
Bitcoin is still famous is it a good word, to see that because so far and so far will be a good crypto....., and I hope soon it will continue as a legacy of that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 12:04:53 AM
Bitcoin is known to the world for its continued support and the number of users it uses because bitcoin is a key factor and here comes all cryptocurrency like a dad called bitcoin.bitcoin the main currency that any the token can replace it, without bitcoin your token is ineffective if you do not have such a bitcoin so important and famous across the country
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 11:30:40 PM
You are absolutely right. Bitcoin is still famous and will remain this way.
We can see at the price of bitcoin, I think no altcoin can take over bitcoin place as the favorite cryptocurrency. If bitcoin price up the price of altcoin is down, its mean that bitcoin has big effect to altcoin.
I think bitcoin price changes that continue to skyrocket now prove that bitcoin is not only still famous but more getting famous, we will see the bigger marketcap and the higher the price, it happens because many people around the world start to recognize bitcoin and start adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin is getting famous,,
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:18:39 PM
Still and will always be and even getting more famous as more and more people getting into crypto Grin
Every coin traded is paired to bitcoin, which means all crypto user must have bitcoin balance in their account for trading purposes
And this year bitcoin booms, many fresh money coming into the market, as the result we could see bitcoin prices jumps from <$1000 at january to an all time high of almost $20k at this end of the year
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 11:01:21 PM
Bitcoin will always keep famous whether it goes down its price value,it is a nature in crypto currency that currency goes pump and dump and suddenly rise triple or double to its original price value than before,nowadays Bitcoin is popular than before so many people or investor embracing digital currency.
Activity: 210
December 18, 2017, 10:56:51 PM
I agree, bitcoin is still famous and bitcoin is like mother of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 46
December 18, 2017, 10:55:56 PM
Bitcoin is more famous than ever!! Also alts are taking its place
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 18, 2017, 10:53:42 PM
You are absolutely right. Bitcoin is still famous and will remain this way.
We can see at the price of bitcoin, I think no altcoin can take over bitcoin place as the favorite cryptocurrency. If bitcoin price up the price of altcoin is down, its mean that bitcoin has big effect to altcoin.
Activity: 7
December 18, 2017, 10:53:06 PM
BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS...

BUY BITCOIN AS WEALTH.  Smiley

BUY GOLD AS SECURITY.  Smiley Smiley

BUY ALCOIN AS INVESTMENT  Smiley Smiley Smiley

BUY PEGASUS TOKEN AS TIME.    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://www.pegasuscrypto.com/  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Oups... Is PEGASUS will be the next BITCOIN ON STEROIDS ?  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 10:49:37 PM
Yes it is so. and its popularity is increasing day by day. people are now showing their interest in bitcoins. they are investing their money in bitcoin.
yes really, this year Bitcoin investors are on the rise and I think next year Bitcoin investors will rise higher and it will make Bitcoin price up
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 10:39:12 PM
Bitcoin is still famous and it will be for a long period of time
The prices of bitcoin has been rising steadily with almost no downfall reaching $15000.
The media n other factors also play a major role for making bitcoins famous
Activity: 504
December 18, 2017, 09:48:19 PM
It's sort of a mix of famous and infamous. Famous being that because of its very good price range and very gold price rise, bitcoins are very famous to a lot of investors and newbie investors alike. It's infamous as well, in a way, because of the animosity abuse of people who want to launder money with ease and its ever increasing transaction fees.
Activity: 11
December 18, 2017, 09:44:04 PM
I think investing in cloud mining is the best way to make most out of bitcoin right now. https://hashflare.io/r/8212DF10
and use code HF17PROF5 to get 5% discount
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 09:38:37 PM
Hello! Only one things people must understand never happens situation when such a lot of holders of bitcoins become a billionaires because it impossible. Exist  people who believe that 1000000$ price of bitcoin it future.
A part of bitcoin users buys and hold bitcoin without basic knowledge about it. They just know that if bitcoin's price still rise, they will get income so they bought with their belief (this is the reason why Bitcoin price increase so much).Bitcoins are not worth to the world economy,  it has many similarities with Tulip Flower Syndrome in 1600.
Pages:
Jump to: