Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 15. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
December 17, 2017, 05:00:32 PM
Lol. "Bitcoin is still famous" isn't the right statement. The correct one would be to say "bitcoin has become more famous and is continuously becoming even more famous"  and this is happening with every passing day. Bitcoin is just becoming brighter and brighter and harder to follow by other altcoins out there. And this is something unexpectedly expected.

I will surely be buying a lot of popcorn because we still haven't reached  ¼ of the whole movie. So stay tuned guys. This is gonna be a great show.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
December 17, 2017, 03:07:11 PM
This week bitcoin surpassed $19,000 on global exchanges, with the exception of one continent – Africa.
Customers of the world’s second largest and second most populous continent were already paying that much per coin back in November.
Prices at Africa’s Golix.com exchange have been 40% higher than the rest of the word for months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
December 17, 2017, 02:58:44 PM
The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.
Yes it is STILL AND FOREVER because it is first ever digital currency and so many people help by bitcoin. Bitcoin helps to earn in high profit, many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits in joining in bitcoin. In bitcoin your future become successful . Thats why BITCOIN  was famous now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
Bitcoin is very famous now. Day in and day out, people ask me how they can start to invest on Bitcoin because they have the rise in its value. I believe Bitcoin is here to stay and will be forever.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 17, 2017, 02:43:47 PM
The future of currency is bitcoin, the famous currency of all time:) Bitcoin is a like a rockstar in the concert and the fans/everybody is banging their heads when they see the price goes up.
The purpose of bitcoin is not to become a currency for the daily use. You can compare Bitcoin more to gold than dollar, euro or yen. Most of the persons who invest in bitcoin now do not even know how bitcoin works, it just because they see it at the TV or whatever
Exact Bitcoin are not been made for everyday uses for but it was been made for like for what you have told for so for me for some people that are knowing this kind of currency may they first learned for here is how does it may work and also for where it can be do first a study about bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 02:36:30 PM
This post is very profound. From the experience of the past, it may be time for us to pay attention to the risks. In just two years, the price of bitcoin is really too high.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 17, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
The future of currency is bitcoin, the famous currency of all time:) Bitcoin is a like a rockstar in the concert and the fans/everybody is banging their heads when they see the price goes up.
The purpose of bitcoin is not to become a currency for the daily use. You can compare Bitcoin more to gold than dollar, euro or yen. Most of the persons who invest in bitcoin now do not even know how bitcoin works, it just because they see it at the TV or whatever
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 02:25:30 PM
Bitcoin is yet adeptly known yes because bitcoin is active for everyone and it is model of system the economic system of  the sophisticated thus bitcoin famous now  yes not it will be beyond famous from now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 10:42:00 AM
Bitcoin is only famous for people who keep up with technology. In my area, bitcoin is still foreign to people's ears, but the more people come to realize the benefits of bitcoin so great. That's good for development, because bitcoin can replace the role of regular currency.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 10:06:30 AM
Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

2 months after this post bitcoin is rising high . so it speaks a lot . we don't need to answer this anymore because as we all know bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency and it will continue to be like that . so it is famous and more and more people are joining bitcoinas of todays. it became more famous when the price rise to its peak .
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
December 17, 2017, 09:51:01 AM
Don't think so. There is a lot to do. Bitcoin is fairly popular but larger population is still resistant to adopting it.

It isn't that easy for simple people to use Bitcoin, simple and easy to understand tutorials are required to avoid losing your money. I mean tutorials that should be largely distributed to the mass.
Today, for the first time i heard in the radio, people talking about Bitcoin and trying to explain its concept and the most used terms (mining, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies...).
Activity: 196
December 17, 2017, 09:41:07 AM
Don't think so. There is a lot to do. Bitcoin is fairly popular but larger population is still resistant to adopting it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 17, 2017, 09:40:50 AM
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 09:39:14 AM
It's the biggest and the best.. always has been. OF course it's 'still' famous- if anything, it's becoming MORE famous!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 09:32:09 AM
Definitely still famous and in future BTC famous ratio more increasing from now.If BTC rapidly increasing that's why price go to the rocket high.Now current price near around 20,000$
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 17, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
Of course, it is. It's getting more popular with help of mass media. That's the first cryptocurrency. There is nothing strange in its popularity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 09:25:50 AM
Currently, most of the people in many country still don't know what is cryptocurrency and what is the bitcoin.But it is bitcoin which is become popular in the modern world.I feel that,bitcoin is now still famous.
I think this is just a beginning of bitcoin and it has away to go. I think future of it can be predictable and Bitcoin will be instant star and value will rise and rise and little people will not afford to buy bitcoins because of its value. How many bitcoins volume we have right now? is it enough for the whole world to accommodate?  I hope so it will. 1 year from now bitcoin will be half price double and became more popular and will come that all of the stores will accept bitcoin as payment for goods and services.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 09:22:00 AM
with bitcoin prices now high bitcoin is getting known by many people ... so it will stay up front even though the price goes down ...
Activity: 196
December 11, 2017, 07:10:58 PM
Bitcoin is getting more and more famous and that is because there are now more people that will get to know about it so that is nice for the currency itself.Many company already accepting BTC and many are willing to accept it.for this kind of popularity its value is claimbing day by day.

Agreed, but this kind oh hype has it downsides as well. If this chart is getting a correction you just know people are going to get burned hard. And oh boy its going to hurt if they panic sell.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 11, 2017, 07:05:52 PM
Bitcoin is famous before only in the bitcoin community now it is even more famous on merchants, investors and average joe. I was there when the price drop to $1100 to $300 cause btc was still growing back then with no solid investors it was only use in deepweb and darkwebs that's why the price is unstable but now bitcoin is stable because of it's rapid adoption, big investors coming in and countries accepting it.
Pages:
Jump to: