Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 13. (Read 288679 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
it's true that bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the drivers, to run the vehicle we must be able to run it.
for the problem of rising and falling prices it is natural in the world of digital markets and the real world and it is also like the way there are those who go up and down there are also good and bad roads
that whose name is life full of twists and turns.
we should not be discouraged from going forward ..
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
Yes, I agree with your point of view. Nowadays, there are so many people who are interested in bitcoin, many are wondering whether to invest or sell some of their coin (which bitcoin is mainly). "Bitcoin is a car" is a good example of today's crypto market, so bitcoin prices on the floor, are moving too much. I hope Bitcoin in the future will be a Fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

This is somehow true and I agree with this. Without us bitcoin won't run. I don't think that bitcoin is worth the blame, after all we run it, we are specifically the cause of everything here, things like that won't really happen if it weren't us.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Bitcoins and other crypto are a financial market that many people are interested in seeking for profit. So there are a lot of opinions about bitcoin but it's only for their personal gain, very few comments are worth having. All of us, when investing, must rely on reliable sources and not listen to the tendency of the masses to fall into disrepute.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
I totally agree with you, bitcoin is a tool, and the tool will be very usable when we are as a human make it to be usefull. So lets make the bitcoin an usefull tool by using it as a currency to buy something and doing transaction
copper member
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
Yes, I strongly believe bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it, hence we may be considered as the drivers of it. It’s success and failure will therefore depend on how well we run it, However, it depends on us how we use or manage it. If we used it in a right way, for sure positive things will it brings to us.this is my chance and I have to be a wise and good driver to determine in to the right direction.
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
great think bitcoin similar to vehical. vehical through reached target and also bitcoin reached success so its same as vehical.
Activity: 40
August 19, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
Truly, what you just said is right. Bitcoin is only an apparatus and we utilize it with the end goal for us to wind up fruitful. It resembles a machine that necessities human power with the goal for it to work on the grounds that without the nearness of human, it's only a pointless machine. Furthermore, you require hardwork and persistence for you to end up effective in light of the fact that there's no achievement if there is no hardwork.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
Bitcoin does not have wings or legs to move or fly every use of bitcoin is being activated by man. Bitcoin for evil   is possible  by man and Bitcoin for virtue is also by man.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.
Maybe not a number one but it will be high, it is just a perfect machine that is run by our investment and in reward we could collect some more after longterm holding.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
You are absolutely true about it. It is like doing some job that you like. You started doing it in the past and for your time you do it too, so it is really like vehicle and run in it.
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
Sadly, the drivers are more conserned about speed than security
Activity: 62
August 14, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
Yes, I strongly believe bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it, hence we may be considered as the drivers of it. It’s success and failure will therefore depend on how well we run it, either through thick or thin pathway I believe we should remain focus and run it to its safe destination.
Activity: 106
August 14, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
You can't blame a cutting edge technology for what the users will do next. That is like blaming the automobile for drunken driving, you simply can't do it. At some level you gotta look at the individuals using it and if history has taught us anything it is the people will the most to lose with use the cutting edge tech first.
yow .. I like your response ... it's cool. if we get off the vehicle we get lost ... run bitcoin well yeah
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 14, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
Good metaphor, but situation with crime is not so simple. What if this vehicle more dangerous than a common car?
And few people can use it for some bad things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
We see people who think bitcoin's suitable for illegal activities, e.g. money laundering, arms trade etc. But all of these bad things was existed before bitcoin. I give you a knife, you can slice an apple or kill a man. We can't blame knife. So I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is just a tool, which directed by people.
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
We really determine what we make of bit[Suspicious link removed]d or bad.it is up to us
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
Yes,  that's true. We are responsible for whatever happens to it.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
bitcoin is the vehicle. but core want to be the one way street. if you do not follow their one way roadmap. they will divert you off thier one way street and use all their roadblocks to push you off their road unless you accept thir toll and their maintenance plan. even if you see pot holes. if you complain about their pot holes they will just divert you off their road.

you may run a vehicle but your not in control of the direction

Yes its true, bitcoin is the vehicle for me and i was the driver who will run for it .. and the vehicle I run will bring income from anywhere, I will not go in one direction but to which direction I go to earn a lot of income, because I'm sure wherever I'll get it if I want to see it in another direction or in any direction .. this is my chance and I have to be a wise and good driver to determine in to the right direction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Just like the topic suggests,  bitcoin is the vehicle while we drive in it.  That's absolutely correct,  it is the people that determine the movement of bitcoin in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: