Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 11. (Read 288679 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:16:40 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes i agree that bitcoin is a tool or a vehicle to run for successful life, we are the one who liable for every decision we made we have the right of our choice, that is why we need to choose wisely for our own benefit.
Activity: 63
August 20, 2018, 07:14:59 PM
You are absolutely right we are part of the bitcoin that is why it runs and we are the ones who gives value about it. it is very dependent
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 20, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
Yep whatever happens to bitcoin is as a result of our doing.This should put us on guard and be careful whenever we are dealing with or in BTC since we carry and portray the image out there and a lot of individuals look up to us. 
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
We could describe bitcoin as a running vehicle and its going to run its trip and we people who are willing to go with it should run for it  so that you can be a part of this trip to success.
Activity: 40
August 20, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Many comments regarding bitcoins, bad or good influence that is wat the comments meant, but in reality we are the one who rides and make it moves, its up to us when to stop or to continue our trust and loyalty in said coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
bitcoin is currently very much playing in it how that person now only chooses the best from other currencies and the digital currency that is on the internet is now a lot of people know from various countries.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
definitely yes its the people and the community are the one who makes its  price if many people invest in bitcoin or demand is higher the volume will increase and will increase the price of bitcoin if the supply was limited and demand is too high expect the price increase and for sure this incoming holiday season demand will increase again that will affect the price of bitcoin
Activity: 91
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
August 20, 2018, 03:39:28 PM
Of course I agree with you but those above us who are manipulating the price maybe are not wanting the world to become better because of cryptocurrency usage, maybe they just want to earn money and destroy that invention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
That is right. Bitcoin was created to solve the problems in our financial sector, but it never meant to harm or to use in illegal activities. It is up to the people using it whether it will be used in good or bad. And we cannot prevent or avoid those people to use it in bad since we all have our own free will to do as we please.

The future on how are we going to use bitcoin really depends to us. What people thinks about bitcoin, either positive or negative is the result of how people use bitcoin in their lives.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
August 20, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
I agree with you here. It's the people who create a demand for innovation, it's the people who make the prices move up and down. Bitcoin is the tool. It only depends on us how we will use it.

If you can't learn to make Bitcoin bankit than Bitcoin won't be useful and this is all in vain.
Activity: 59
August 20, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
I agree with you here. It's the people who create a demand for innovation, it's the people who make the prices move up and down. Bitcoin is the tool. It only depends on us how we will use it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
August 20, 2018, 09:49:46 AM
That is right. Bitcoin was created to solve the problems in our financial sector, but it never meant to harm or to use in illegal activities. It is up to the people using it whether it will be used in good or bad. And we cannot prevent or avoid those people to use it in bad since we all have our own free will to do as we please.
Activity: 63
August 20, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
As far as I think bitcoin is good or bad is decided by the user. Bitcoin has always been a revolutionary cryptocurrency and has changed the lives of every school in the world in a positive way, but some bitcoin uses some newcomers to pirate, swindle and bomb. shadow it. Many people lose sympathy with bitcoin.
Activity: 34
August 20, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
I truly believe in your statement. Indeed, bitcoin is the vehicle but not just a simple one. It has a system that needs proper execution and regulation. And that's where we enter. We are power-source (gas) of that vehicle. We keep it moving forward and develop it. And I think that's a good comparison to explain how bitcoin is such an essential part to the life of a bitcoin user.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 20, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Bitcoin is not poison and it doesn’t destroy the world. I don’t know why people really like to create chaos all the time. I mean, yes, bitcoin has a lot of impact all around the world. But we can’t blame it for every bad thing in the world like financing crime etc.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 20, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Yep, we move bitcoin not just only one person who can move the price so bitcoin will not go zero value easily, and I agree that bitcoin is like a vehicle and we are the gasoline.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
Yes Ofcourse,Ireally agree with this post. Because we are the one who plays a role in running it. Where are you going to take it and want to do with bitcoin. Bitcoin can also change people's lives
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
Depending on where and how we go. Although the bottom line is that everything that happens or happens will be based on human actions. That is similar to reprimanding the car for drunk driving, basically you can not do it.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
Bitcoin is a tool and can be used by some malicious, prone to crime people but bitcoin is a currency. It is stupid to blame directly for bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
The vehicle to push the digital world currency in the future that's what the essence of bitcoin for our present situation. It will leads us to accept crypto worldwide. The broad use of bitcoin and altcoins will come With the relations to the future virtual currency then I also agree that bitcoin is the vehicle for the total change of fiat ways into digital way of relating to each other from one man to another.
Pages:
Jump to: