Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 14. (Read 288679 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
I wholly accept as true with the comparison that you just mentioned on top of and indeed the users of the bitcoin area unit those UN agency area unit responsible of managing this powerful machine and giving it the correct direction towards witch it ought to move.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
yes it is a vehicle, and we ride them.
the way you manoeuver your steering is right in your hands. you panic to take risk, you never get to the fulfilment of changing your status from been poor to been rich.
Activity: 61
August 14, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
I like the words of your choice. Bitcoin is the vehicle, and we run it.
That's right, Bitcoin has been seen as something negative in society, like how it is illegal, used for criminals and the like, fraud, etc. But actually, it's not bitcoin's fault. Well, what can virtual virtual do? There is no. We use it, it depends on us, whether we use bitcoin for good deeds, or bad things. Bitcoin is a great development, something that is needed in this era of globalization. We must use it well, not damage it and let the end of bitcoin happen because of our own mistakes. My advice is to use it and use bitcoin for things that are positive and beneficial to other communities
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 14, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
Blame the cryptocurrency around the bad, it's all the same what to accuse a single person of all sins of mankind.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 14, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
investors who panic and fear are usually investors who do not understand and understand about all the risks that will be obtained if investing and when they feel loss and not get a profit will surely blame bitcoin even though it has become the nature of bitcoin itself
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
You're absolutely right!The Bitcoin wanted to be a free currency under nobody's control,but finally it ends up in the hands of the rich who will always act the same way,and on the other side there are the miners who put pressure on it and who can decide on their own the direction of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
August 14, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
I think bitcoin is not a vehicle, bitcoin is cryptocurrency. indeed bitcoin is run and created by humans, but it can be better because of the system, such as price, the system that regulates it until the price can go up and down, the system can also regulate how much sales volume occurs in bitcoin, yes even though it maybe run by humans.
Activity: 179
August 14, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
Wow, great anatomy you're having. I think this is quite true. We are the people riding the vehicle and it is up to us whether we want the vehicle to move or not. So, we must run it in order the btc to move out and carry out our orders on getting high.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Or manage us. It is possible that all this drop in the market, made specially so that people for their priceless sales of their accumulation, and someone from it will be enriched. But this is just my opinion, and maybe not ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

yes it depends on the driver
if bitcoin is a vehicle and the investor is the driver then i think fomo and adoption are the fuel
without that we will not be able to move at all
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
Absolutely  bitcoin is just the vehicle whether it will finish it distance safely or crash all depends on us, how we hype it, preach it to others and how we use it . I think we should never blame bitcoin since we are the cause of everything surrounding it now.
Activity: 119
August 12, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
This is more than true, and it is a perfect example of how bitcoin is being damaged at the moment, people do not understand that the masses are the ones that decide everything
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Yes its really Incomprehensible that people talking about a thing without will as a Destroyer or savior of the world
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
Almost everything can be utilized equally with the aim we wish. Thus together with bitcoin also. Thus bitcoin alone can't be held accountable regarding negative items and also mistreatment. Bitcoin is merely a great intermediary, just like any and also determines the simplest way for people which you can use and a lot good to us all. Several people are usually legitimate and also against the law routines, yet this is simply not any bitcoin problem. it really is our own personal wrongdoing.
Activity: 175
August 11, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
that's right bro. because investment in bitcoin if we have the experience and clever to read the movement of the coin price chart that we buy surely we will get profit bro .. like a vehicle following the movement that we want .
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
This is a good metaphor. It is indeed that bitcoin can do lots of thing, good or bad. And us, people, are responsible to manage our bitcoin. Let's drive it in a safe and not so rough road to avoid regrets in the future.
Activity: 223
August 10, 2018, 03:52:47 AM
We should appreciate those who invest. Everyone has different predictions about Bitcoin. I don't care that a lot of people hate Bitcoin, I care about what will happen to my investments. But we are the ones who run it, that is for sure. If people buy it the price goes up, and that is what all of us want.
Activity: 145
August 10, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
Yes. We are the one who keeps it going since its very dependent to the demands of the workers and investors. In this case, the user acts as a driver here to direct where he wants bitcoin to move to. I used to worried a lot about the money I put on bitcoin but now I don’t even care, I just know that I should keep calm and wait for a rising season.

Yes, let's all be more positive that soon bitcoin can recover again and all of us who are patiently waiting will be able to get good profit very soon. We just really need to be optimistic with this.
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 08:48:53 PM
Yes. We are the one who keeps it going since its very dependent to the demands of the workers and investors. In this case, the user acts as a driver here to direct where he wants bitcoin to move to. I used to worried a lot about the money I put on bitcoin but now I don’t even care, I just know that I should keep calm and wait for a rising season.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
August 09, 2018, 08:44:02 PM
ad the user of bitcoin we should know about the bitcoin should go where, we should you use bitcoin for the good things, not like a bad guys that use bitcoin for criminals to makes the money transaction is anonymous, so we can invite other people to use bitcoin to makes a good things
Pages:
Jump to: