Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 15. (Read 288680 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 20
August 09, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Bitcoin is actually a tool
It can be used in good things
The opposite is also possible
Responsibility lies with those who use it
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Can confirm the right side of the BTC is also the reverse side of it, BTC is an anonymous money not because of any central bank or regulatory agencies that regulate all transactions on the internet. can be hacker and lose all data, before the great success of the current BTC has a rather opaque past as a means of money laundering for terrorism, inflation but overtaking Bitcoins are still asserting the true value they want.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
I really like your point. Bitcoin is definitely tool and some people use it for bad but on the other hand it’s in our hands to use it for good, too. So i believe it’s not worth to blame bitcoin cuz there is no point for doing that.

Bitcoin is not something you can blame because for me Bitcoin has given a lot of changes to everyone.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
That's it. Where and why it is used is an indicator of people's intentions. If you remove Bitcoin, people will use for the same purpose something else. Bitcoin had nothing to do with it.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 11:24:59 PM
ride on it
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
I really like your point. Bitcoin is definitely tool and some people use it for bad but on the other hand it’s in our hands to use it for good, too. So i believe it’s not worth to blame bitcoin cuz there is no point for doing that.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 01:11:13 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Absolutely right, Bitcoin in my opinion is the fastest vehicle to realize my dream, but to drive it is not as easy as we imagined, it takes hard work and patience to arrive at the goals we want.
Bitcoin will benefit those who are always trying, and Bitcoin can damage in the hands of fools and greedy people.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 12:56:54 AM
Bitcoin is a lifeless object which is created for us and it fully depend on us how we will run it. So, we can say that whatever happens whether good or worse is only for us.
Activity: 91
August 06, 2018, 08:50:19 PM
Bitcoin will mean nothing if it has no users and that is us. People are people who run the world of cryptocurrency. A human makes bitcoin and the cycle goes on;
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:44:15 PM
I think bitcoin depends on the person holding it, just as you say that bitcoin is a vehicle and we run it. if we run it well, then bitcoin can be said to be good. and if we have evil intentions in carrying it out, it will not be long before he loses money.
Activity: 616
August 06, 2018, 08:37:51 PM
I think this is one of the best things that i read here in btalk until now. It’s so simple but it is true. So i think there is no reason to blame bitcoin everytime it goes down. It’s a normal process. I used to worried a lot about the money i put on bitcoin but now i don’t even care, i just know that i should keep calm and wait for a rising season.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
We run where we need to run with the outcomes we get from bitcoin, would we be able to help the family, can to manufacture a house, can assist us with opening a business. Everything relies upon us who run it
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
it is right if we consider bitcoin as a vehicle then we are the driver so, it depends on us whether we reached our goal or fail to reach not on the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
This is real and and a complete statement because without we bitcoin cannot move likewise without  bitcoin investment  cannot be made and end means will not be meant.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
Of course bitcoin does not do all this, it is simply an excellent tool for accomplishing all these actions - transactions, changes in the economy, etc.And all this is done by us, the people who accept it and use it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
August 05, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yes you are right thats why i always advice people to speak positive about bitcoin because we are the move of this coin laying negative allegations on this coin is what i think is bring it down, just imaging some persons creating  thread like bitcoin will die soon and they expect the price to moon it will not because people will be afraid to come in why does that are already in will be dumping.
Activity: 812
August 05, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

Yes you are right, actually blaming people who use it is more right than blaming it's tools, but if things going much worst because it's tools I think tools it self must be regulated according to the problem that make people to utilize for their desire.
Yes I totally and definitely agree with this quote because I myself believe that we are responsible to run bitcoin. It's in our hands to make this system function and without us doing our job then bitcoin will just stay. I really agree that it is the vehicle and we need to use it to make it run or else it will just stay as it is and won't be functional.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
August 05, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
Well I perfectly agree with you that bitcoin is the vehicle and we are responsible for running it. This means that everything depends on the user operates,  control and uses bitcoin in its maximum.  In this case, the user acts as a driver here to direct where he wants bitcoin to move to.
Activity: 66
August 05, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
According to my perception BIC doesn't has the power to create or destroy or it is also unable to make our future bright or dark it is just a source or a tool. It is we who are responsible for every good or bad.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
Yes we are the one who keeps it going since its very dependent to the demands of the workers and investors. We are what sets things into motion, the price, the campaigns, everything in the industry is ran and governed by elites.
Pages:
Jump to: