Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 43. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 01, 2018, 06:18:22 AM
Yes, bitcoin is only a tool for us to use, bitcoin market value depends on us also the holders, without us bitcoin will not survive, but this bitcoin has its purpose to chance our world for financial freedom and stability.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 01, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
Exactly, people are the one using it, we are the ones defining what Bitcoin will be in out lives. We can use it for the good things it gives and we can also use it in doing some illegal things, whatever that maybe, we, the users should be the one responsible for the consequesnces of the actions we take, may it be good or bad. We have to stop defining Bitcoin based on the things it can do because it is up to the users whether it will be good or bad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
Powerful thinking, Bitcoin will not last long if people do not use it. Bitcoin is invented by humans so we control it. Bitcoin is an opportunity to make life better. But some people changed the main purpose of Bitcoin according to their evil deeds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
i agree with topic.  A good driver easily control the vehicle good. if bitcoin is used for good things it is very good.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
I do not think it's worth it if we blame Bitcoin for causing things to become damaged, ruined, messy. In fact, what happens, with the bitcoin is more and more people are advancing economically. Company is getting bigger. Trade is wider. Etc. Beyond that, for example, the economy is destroyed and other negative things, it is caused by its users only. Just the guy. Not because of bitcoin.
Activity: 68
June 01, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
I totally agree with the comparison that you mentioned above and in fact the users of the bitcoin are the ones who are in charge of managing this powerful machine and giving it the right direction towards witch it should move.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
Bitcoin as a still-based system for people who support the project, without the pedagogues and investors we can not expect from its success and bitcoin should not be blamed on us who love to play and enjoy the beauty of the journey. Cool
Activity: 178
May 31, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. There is no doubt in saying that. If I invest in lamden or BTC, I will know what my plan is and how I shall go about investing in it.
Activity: 175
May 31, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
This is very true. It is in our hands how to deal with Bitcoin and what actions to take. Since we are the ones investing, we have the power to decide what to do with our investment. If we know what to do with PRG, we will be able to gain higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
That is true, all depends on man who is the agent for virtue and evil. Bitcoin fundamentals deals on making the world a better place for every one. Bitcoin is decentralized so that it can address the unfair financial system in the world where the rich is getting richer and poor more poorer.
Activity: 83
May 31, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
if we are able to run it successfully then nothing can stop us to be a successful man.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
It is true we are the one who is using it we are the one who is responsible for it,
And so does the price it is the vehicle but we are the one who is running it we are the one who drives the price to go up or go down.
Activity: 179
May 31, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.

In my opinion bitcoin is called as vehicle its because this is like a thing that we can use to improve our lives most especially in financial aspects in which many now can proved of its profitability.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
when it comes to bitcoin it can be for you what you want it to be,you can make it an investment,you can also make it a source of steady income,but I never heard it destroy any life.
Well you are right for that, seems that how we treat bitcoin really depends on us, some would just want to use it in as a payment method, and some are adding this in their business nature, and some are using it in trading and in investing, so it really depends on us how we are treating it.
Activity: 77
May 31, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
when it comes to bitcoin it can be for you what you want it to be,you can make it an investment,you can also make it a source of steady income,but I never heard it destroy any life.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
May 31, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
maybe it's just a view of people who do not know bitcoin, they just think or make their own predictions. they do not know there are still many positive sides and a good future from bitcoin.
Activity: 203
May 31, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
WELL, there are some level of truth in what you say,it only means that we the users are the determiners of the value that Bitcoin attracts. we use it more, buy it more, the higher the value it will have, if we don't use it and rather chose to neglect it then the value drops, BTC doesn't decide on its on when it be high or when to be low, we are the determinants of its value, its high up there because if the market cap it boasts of, Not neccessarily because it Bitcoin,
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
It's pretty much like "Guns don't kill. People do." Bitcoin is used by the people, sadly, for a lot of reasons that sometimes tend to go bad. That's why it gets blamed by some who doesn't understand it or lost a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
May 31, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
This is true, people blame bitcoin for the usage it is given but the ones misusing are the bad people, it is unfortunate but this happens to all the technologies that have been created, just look at cars, cars are a very useful technology but look at all the bad things that people do with it like illegal racing, driving while intoxicated or even using them as lethal weapons.
Pages:
Jump to: