Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 46. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 30, 2018, 01:55:33 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yes, what you just said is correct. Bitcoin is just a tool and we use it in order for us to become successful. It's like a machine that needs human power in order for it to function because without the presence of human, it's just a useless machine. And, you need hardwork and patience for you to become successful because there's no success if there is no hardwork.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:52:44 AM
yes you are right because bitcoin moves from existing demand if bitcoin has no buyer and does not have any interest then bitcoin will not be expensive like this. riders like us or buyers are very important for bitcoin circulation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 30, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
exactly bitcoin as a vehicle and we are riding so we also need the skills to drive this valuable vehicle so it can be smoothly in its journey and with this we can achieve a very pleasant income

Wow . Cool explanation bro. actually there are many terms and phrases that refers to bitcoin . As what i remeber some of them are "bitcoin is a roller coaster "  , "bitcoin is a train" , "bitcoin is an astronaut" , etc . There are lots of them that describes a bitcoin but there is only one thing that i know and that is bitcoin is only a digital currency , nothing more nothing less.

yes, I strongly agree with your opinion. we can not blame bitcoin when bitcoin is used as an illegal transaction. I think fiat money is also often used as a criminal transaction, but nobody ever says that fiat is guilty.

Bitcoin , fiats , or any other thing as long as it has a value it can still be used for illegal transactions . but that act is probably normal and always happen all the time . i guess that is just a part of life and it cannot be avoided intentionally.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 30, 2018, 01:40:56 AM
yes, I strongly agree with your opinion. we can not blame bitcoin when bitcoin is used as an illegal transaction. I think fiat money is also often used as a criminal transaction, but nobody ever says that fiat is guilty.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
exactly bitcoin as a vehicle and we are riding so we also need the skills to drive this valuable vehicle so it can be smoothly in its journey and with this we can achieve a very pleasant income
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
yes we can run or we can lead bitcoin how to get its succession you just need to go on the right direction for bitcoin instead of scamming people you can just invest bitcoin by yourself
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
I think bitcoin is that vehicle on which if we ride successfully no one can stop us to reach our goal and riding on which we can dream of a great future. We just need to fixed our goal and without wasting our time start riding on it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 29, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

Actually, you are right. Bitcoin is a technology that is not controlled by one, but by many. People or to be specific the medias and some banks blames Bitcoin saying it's a long scam, a bubble, or bad to the society. But in reality, it was the people who runs its course. Manipulators control the market, Some bad guys sells illegall stuff using Bitcoin, and scammers nowadays uses Bitcoin to obviously to scam which is the fault of the people and not entirely Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a technology that a person can use to so we really can't blame it.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 29, 2018, 10:38:09 PM
my only opinion is that the bitcoin is a good one to invest in here. Because of bitcoin here I am raising a life and someday to become rich
Activity: 67
May 29, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Bitcoin is a modern financial tool. Many people blame bitcoin because they got a bad experience or lost their investments but also many investors see the future in the crypto currency.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.

Yep, well right now btc it's some like a global method

on the future will be most popular and globalizared
Activity: 294
May 29, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
yes I totally agree with you, bitcoin the vehicle and we are running it. Bitcoin is our asset to invest and a good asset for investment. And we humans are using bitcoin movement for the bitcoin price itself.
Activity: 321
May 29, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Yes bitcoin is our tool in our succsess, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends also on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it in illegal so expect negative proceeds in the future, but if you use it in investment  in positive way you will be get rich someday if you have patience and more understanding of this coin, because i know bitcoin invented for a good purpose.

It almost depends on how we use bitcoin - we should not complain about it because we are the users and it's just a tool, it can help us get richer or poorer that depends on how we use it.
All the chaos, troubles, unfortunate events and the crimes are all people's works. If we should use all the things for our favor, all things will be good.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Yes i agree bitcoin is a vehicle, but blaming bitcoin? Of course that is not correct  ,bitcoin is just an instrument so if we have to be blame no other than the one who drives that vehicle which is we people who uses,manages and operates its long run and turn it into a bad way ,its all peoples  power not bitcoin.
Activity: 106
May 29, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
bitcoin is a vehicle that he does not understand anything and is not to blame, we must blame people who understand good and bad they run what they do in bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
May 29, 2018, 09:23:29 AM
Every people or bitcoiner parts of this community have a different opinion or ideas about the bitcoin.

My opinion is Bitcoin will perform like a international digital gold.
Activity: 75
May 29, 2018, 09:21:14 AM
I think memqng true bitcoin is our vehicle that we run. We run where we want to go with the results we get from bitcoin, can we to support the family, can to build a house, can help us to open a business. It all depends on us who run it
Activity: 13
May 29, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
We are the drivers.
It's up to us to take the right way, not to get lost and to respect the limits.

We are the drivers, and blockchain is our motors.
A stunning motors like a V8

But the design of this vehicle is very ugly
Why the brand design is so bad,
why the Bitcoin logo try to look like a $, € or ¥ while the bitcoin project want to build a new economic model

Bitcoin vehicle is like having a V8 in a Dacia Sandero, and we run it
but we want to drive Lambo  Tongue

So change the Bitcoin Brand design
Activity: 546
May 29, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
yes ! I gree with you ! bitcoin is the vehicle ,  we run it . Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use it. And that tool depends on how each person uses it, many people use it to make money to change their lives or many use it to change the world (maybe even destroy the world) . It almost depends on how we use bitcoin - we should not complain about it because we are the users and it's just a tool, it can help us get richer or poorer that depends on how we use it.
Activity: 90
May 29, 2018, 07:55:03 AM
I think nothing is wrong, because it's a job, and I think the bitcoin is even better.

Its true bitcoin is like a ride which needs a fuel for use to run including the driver.We all know that there so many unexpected happenings on the street while driving on that scenario patience is applicable so that the driver reach the destination succesfully safe.
Pages:
Jump to: