Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 42. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
June 01, 2018, 12:32:37 PM
For me, yes bitcoin is only a technology that you use, and it depends on the person what he wants to do on it, its either good or bad. Bitcoin is just a digital currency that’s free to everyone, but its capability is superb, like anonymously transacting your money and maybe that is the primary reason why bad person grabs the opportunity to do their illegal activities. Also, the is the other reason why there is some country ban bitcoin because of its capability. Bitcoin is the vehicle we run it will only depend on the driver what he wants to do on his vehicle. Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Everything is very simple! Who does not benefit from using BTC, he says that BTC is SCAM and use it silly! For whom the BTC is a way of earning, investing, says that the BTC is the best that was invented in the last 10 years!
copper member
Activity: 455
June 01, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

I have a good desire to make life more valuable, and I believe that bitcoin can bring me to a better life. Bitcoin will increase in value and I can benefit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
If someone would urge all investors to let them keep all their bitcoins then maybe the bitcoin market price could be higher and we would be able to see the difference from the current market price for now to bitcoin. It is sad to say that we can not synchronize with each other because we can not enter a room and discuss the incident.
Activity: 81
June 01, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
This is understandable to us as well. If bitcoin is the vehicle, so we run it. But in order to run and control, bitcoin operators we need to have bitcoin knowledge. In order to avoid running too fast or too slow, we should have a good view to invest and get the best return possible.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Bitcoin is really a vehicle and we run it because we the investors really have a great impact to it. When people tend to hold it more we see the price going so high
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
I also think that bitcoin and other altcoins are vehicles for success and wealth in the future. But it all depends on us as the driver, whether we can direct our (bitcoin) vehicles in the right or wrong direction.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
June 01, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
Yeah indeed it is really true that the investors who made some demands for the cryptocurrency runs the system. As we all know all of these market price raise are due to the demands of the investors on the cryptocurrency. For now the cryptocurrency is being established already and the best part is that this cryptocurrency is now one of the unique kind to earn money. And who wants to end a busines like this? Of course no one except for the cryptocurrency haters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
yes you are right bitcoin can be said as a motor because if there is no motor driver will not be able to move, just like bitcoin if bitcoin do not have buyer and do not have demand then bitcoin will be very difficult to move up and down.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
" Bitcoin is the vehicle " .It's a good example.
Yes, we are running bitcoin and bitcoin should not blamed. We should blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes. The problem is these people always exist and we cannot ignore them.
Bitcoin is like a car and bitcoin users are like drivers. There are always some bad drivers. As bad drivers must be punished, bad users must be punsihed too. So regualtion is a must.

And it is also runs like a currency just like fiat that works with the used of people in the market that could be used in transaction, investments and trading. Bitcoin is more than compare to a latest vehicle because it is the future we could ride upon and make the most out of our living and support the track we would chose in the future for us to earn and to gain profit for a better and develop life in the future.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Well said. Yes, we run it. We are the driver of this btc vehicle. In my point of view, Bitcoin is awesome. I personally love this. Wishing all the best for the journey. I hope we can drive it in its destination.
Activity: 71
June 01, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

I think Bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern. We will see it will happen.
Activity: 183
June 01, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
We need to control it well, understand the values, features, utilities, and the basics you need to know when you're a controller, bitcoin is the vehicle.
You need to be alert to run, just as you are in traffic, you need to obey the traffic rules.
For bitcoin you need to grasp knowledge, the market and especially to invest actively to maximize profits.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
It's also us that gives us profit or other investors who gives us profit in this prior matter because it is just a cycle and the creator of bitcoin is one that regulates and maintain or possibly keep bitcoin alive in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin can really change lives for everyone and it is very life changing because of the up-down situations that it faces and with this it creates opportunities for those who want to buy it and for those who want to sell it at some point of the rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Yes, because more people is interest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is easy way to earn money while at home. This is popular to the world and it helps like me to earn and buy mu needs.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. There is no doubt in saying that. If I invest in lamden or BTC, I will know what my plan is and how I shall go about investing in it.
I believe that bitcoin is keep on operating and running because of us. We are the reason why bitcoin are keep it's rating on a highest rank and we are the reason why bitcoin is now are keep on soaring high. Bitcoin is only a tool that people should worked on to get a profit that they wanted to earned. But of course we should know first the tool that we are running for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
Yes ,that is a good example. Bitcoin acts as a vehicle and we are the one who drives it, we lead the path where bitcoin will go, so when it got to an accident, the driver is the responsible and being punished by law and not the vehicle. The same rules apply on the volatility of bitcoin, we cannot say that the changes are random,users have huge impact on the price of bitcoin, whether they buy more or sell more.
Activity: 151
June 01, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
Agree. After all basically bitcoin also does not promise anything to its users. Bitcoin never promised a profit nor did it say you would lose. It all depends on how used by the user. I think if bitcoin is used properly then it will provide good benefits as well and vice versa. But do not let us too make bitcoin as the only and everything. The vehicle needs a wheel, and it spins, meaning it could be a bit of bitcoin falling deeper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 01, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
Facebook. Twitter and internet, it can be a vehicle because of the help of the modern technology. Yes, Bitcoin is like a vehicle, and we are the one run it. We cannot blame bitcoin because it is just an instrument we are the operate. If somebody uses the bitcoin on the criminal actives, the diver is the one has responded for it. Our responsibilities to use the bitcoin on the appropriate ways to avoid the issues regarding the bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
June 01, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
bitcoin is a medium for transferring payments from point a to point C using encryption and authenticity. we are users and not even drivers, just poojary oplachivaemaya tickets.
Pages:
Jump to: