Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 49. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin is good for investments and also for mode of payments that's why a lot of people in every countries using it for a good reasons because it is profitable and useful for our daily lives. So we cannot blamed it with negatives, because it depends the purpose of individuals.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 25, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Blockchain is really awesome technology, but unfortunetly people use bitcoins mostly for speculation and making profit. Greedy moves this market, not the intention  to new, innovations and making the world better.

Yes this new technology helps a lot of people to do something and live better in this bitcoin had a special place we can definitely use it while it had that momentum so use it now.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
Blockchain is really awesome technology, but unfortunetly people use bitcoins mostly for speculation and making profit. Greedy moves this market, not the intention  to new, innovations and making the world better.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

It all depends on the individual and the policies of each country. The important thing is that with Bitcoin, he can transfer the money at a cost of a few cents (dollars) alone with a peer-to-peer pattern (person to person). Another one is Bitcoin users today are estimated to have reached millions of people around the world.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
I think this is a two component compactness problem.
Both complement each other and complement each other.
If both can run together can generate a fairly proud income.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
No need to blame it,as you said we are only the runners of it ,so any thing that could happen about bitcoin is depend only on humans or the users of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
We have bitcoin in our way. They like it a bubble. Now we compare it like a car. Vehicles can not run without gasoline and unmanaged. Bitcoin too, it will stand still and worthless if there are no players. Investors must know bitcoin controls.
Activity: 25
May 25, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Bitcoin is our future , maybe not bitcoin particularly but blockchain technology for sure Smiley So just HODL and see how it takes over the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
this is like a vehicle, a bitcoin user like a driver and bitcoin like his vehicle.

I think the driver and the vehicle must complement each other. a professional driver will not be able to drive a luxury vehicle if the vehicle component is not perfect. and also luxury vehicles will be damaged if the driver is not professional.

so, I think no one is to blame, but both must complement each other.
Activity: 102
May 25, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
yes you are right bitcoin it is a means of modern investment by using technological advances i am sure bitcoin sometime bitcoin will grow more rapidly
Exactly, the business in which bitcoin is involve is running because of the people and how they were using it. May it have a positive result nor negative people made it. That's why we keep on learning how to make this business grow and successful. I think we should keep on promoting cryptocurrenies for us to be where we wanted to be.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Truly bitcoin is our device in our succsess, however it relies upon how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends likewise on how you comprehend the motivation behind its utilization, in the event that you utilize it in unlawful so expect negative continues later on, yet in the event that you utilize it in interest in positive way you will be get rich sometime in the event that you have tolerance and all the more comprehension of this coin, since I know bitcoin created for a decent reason.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
yes you are right bitcoin it is a means of modern investment by using technological advances i am sure bitcoin sometime bitcoin will grow more rapidly
Activity: 138
May 25, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
I agree,Bitcoin is the vehicle for us users and we are drivers as well.The future depends on where and what path we go. Though the bottom line is that everything's happens or will happen will base on man actions.One more thing if we use it in a right way for sure positive things will bring to us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Bitcoin is made for everyone but the things is how every individual value their bitcoin? As a believer of this technology I value bitcoin a lot because it is like an asset that worth for holding and it is very useful for the future but there are many people used bitcoin for their crime like scamming other people, buying drugs and etc and the one who always blame is bitcoin.
Activity: 87
May 25, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.

It is very true that Bitcoin is like a vehicle because we are the user like a driver that we are going to know how to earn profit and we must be carefull so that we are far from hackers and scammers. A driver of vehicle we need to be carefull because  accident is anywhere.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
Yup. I totally agree with you. Sometimes, we drive our motorbike as a fun activity. We just go across some streets and admire the scenes. It means that we invest in bitcoin as a studying way. We discover something and catch the trend. To sum up, bitcoin is our tool.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:16:16 PM
Maybe those who argue like that because they do not get a good impression in the business in the world of bitcoin, do not  a dizzy. you have the right to judge something! If you think this great you should continue, if not! yeah, leave it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
If my opinion about bitcoin is an investment tool that is perfect for someone to use in changing the fate of the future because with the help of a price that often increases a person can earn a profit later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
I agree to this statement. Bitcoin is a vehicle and as we all know, bitcoin is getting gas from us. It goes running across the road with our money. And because bitcoin is based on the people investing on it, then the more people investing in the vehicle the more it runs.
Activity: 29
May 22, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
it is not only a vehicle, but also a digital future, a means of accumulating and multiplying funds Wink
Pages:
Jump to: