Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 48. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 26, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
we do not blame other people to have that feelings like criticizing bitcoin we only a human with different opinions however we are born sinner person.
Everyone is certainly free to criticize bitcoin, but this is what makes bitcoin bigger and more interesting, I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to be a very interesting trend for humans in the future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
we do not blame other people to have that feelings like criticizing bitcoin we only a human with different opinions however we are born sinner person.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 26, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Yes .. I agree because bitcoin is like a vehicle and we drive it so everything that goes with bitcoin is not a bitcoin error but our own fault because of that mistake from using it .. so we have to be careful to use it and do wisely in every action. so we should be able to drive it well because it gets bitcoin with profit or loss that will be able to depend on us who drive it ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
With the greed they started using it more as a money bag. This is a bad intention because with this approach bitcoin can depreciate if it reaches a very high price value and not the bitcoin alone is to blame but the people who bring it to the end who provide with their actions that can be harmful later on. Cool
Activity: 308
May 26, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
Bitcoin is a tool which is  both good and bad according to,how the man runs  it. So,there is no need for blaming bitcoin.
Activity: 74
May 26, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
bitcoin like a car, so true. Bitcoin will transport us to all places, good places and bad places, the problem here is how you have to drive to reach the good places where you will be peaceful and rich.
Activity: 723
Merit: 10
http://www.fintropy.io/
May 26, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
bitcoin is money vechile and run very fast
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
that's right, because bitcoin is a useful place to earn an income but it depends on how we work in it.
Activity: 392
May 26, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

I believe in that because for me there is no one controlling bitcoins none other than us the consumers because the price of them are depending on the supply and demand law. It is like a roller coaster and the pathways are depeding on us. Because if we buy a lot of bitcoins the demads will rise up and so as the price and when we sell a lot the demands go down as so as the price. There is no one manipulating the price
Activity: 448
May 26, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
I think with the existence of bitcoin a person can run it to find an income so the opportunity to improve the economic system is still great as long as they are ready to accept any risks that arise in the future.
Activity: 133
May 26, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

Of course not, I agree with you, bitcoin is just a vehicle, we run it.

And on crime using bitcoin, I feel that bitcoin has been treated unfairly, there should be no attempt to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin like the internet, many people use it for various crimes, but to many are using it for positive things.
Activity: 81
May 26, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Bitcoin is an excellent technology that will grow and develop. I am sure that we must all support his development and believe in it. Soon we will see a good development.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
I can not blame bitcoin. World is full of goody goody peoples from outside so we can not control anyone. Bitcoin has changed my life. We can not stop people using bitcoin in their own way whether they can use btc for daily needs or they can use it otherwise. I know bitcoin is the best tool that will continue to change many peoples lifes in coming year as well. Bitcoin is the best vehicle in my life till date.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
The one who blames the bitcoin is someone who does not know about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is just a tool for making money and getting rich. So when there are people who blame bitcoin think that person is stupid.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
because in my opinion, bitcoin is a useful place to earn income from small to large income and it all depends on us who run it.
Yes bitcoin is really good investment without users and who believes in it will not work. A decentralized network wherein easy to use this technology. Bitcoin really works and we are part of it.
Activity: 278
May 25, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
Bitcoin is a great technology. However, we are probably not letting it grow and always talk about the monetary part of it.

The community needs to scale bitcoin to the next level faster.
Activity: 194
May 25, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
Human beings are notorious for blaming "stuff" for bad behaviours or bad situation that will happen to the society or the single person.
That's why they blame bitcoin for terrorism, drug dealers, broke people. But like you said, it's all "our" fault if bad things happens
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 25, 2018, 12:03:22 PM
This is actually true and I think all of the users knew it that the bitcoin price is directly proportional to the bitcoin users. so I think that they are just using the word bitcoin for symbolism. because it is actually the subject that we all are talking about.
Activity: 95
May 25, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
because in my opinion, bitcoin is a useful place to earn income from small to large income and it all depends on us who run it.
Activity: 179
May 25, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
I think your'e right in your opinion. Bitcoin is something we use, something we benefit from. Bitcoin is not the one making these misdeeds, the people that are abusing the use of Bitcoin are the one. Bitcoin is at the mercy of its users. Users can do whatever they want with the Bitcoin they hold but they need to be responsible for it. We can take a quote from spiderman that "With great power comes great responsibility", showing that with all the use of Bitcoin we should be wise and use it properly and not ruin its name.
Pages:
Jump to: