Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 51. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
Bitcoin and the technology behind it is so vast that its uses have infinite possibilities, it is like a special puzzle piece that could fit to any puzzle and we are the one who picks the puzzle to be solved. I hope I'm making sense Smiley
Activity: 165
May 22, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin is not a bomb that can kill all humans.
Bitcoin will not destroy human life.
I agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is a tool, the same thing with money. good or bad depending on who uses.
Activity: 88
May 22, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin is like a vehicle because we are the user who màde on how to have a good profit of Bitcoin. Like a driver of vehicle he is the one who drive so that the can earn money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
It is an easy target, when they want to down play the innovation of BTC, they mentioned all bad things that even Fiat currencies are widely used for. For me Bitcoin as come to stay and they know this for a fact, but now trying to use MSM to paint it black in other to prevent more inflocks on new users into the ecosystem, but they can't prevent the inevitable
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 22, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
in fact we just need to wait for government decisions. in the presence of a regulation then we can use bitcoin comfortably and safely. the negative stigma attached to bitcoin is currently caused by people who use bitcoin illegally. so with the right decision from the government then it will strengthen the strong laws against bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
yes we (humans) are running bitcoin, bitcoin is not to blame, but the person's way is what makes bitcoin blamed, to do something illegal with bitcoin
Activity: 95
May 22, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
If we think that bitcoin is a vehicle, we will become a driver. We always control speed, the direction and how long we go. The ways we run our vehicle are not the same. It means that we have different target when we invest in bitcoin.  So I agree with your view.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
Bitcoin is just like any other product. We need to patronize and it will always have a demand everywhere. Because many people like us believe in the technology, it still survives no matter what FUD gets in its way.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 20, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
You are right on this, bitcoin is a vehicle and we are at the driver seat and are in control what become of bitcoin is what we make of it. All the image bitcoin have today either good or bad is as a result of our actions as users of bitcoin e.g bitcoin if use for illegal transactions is not the bitcoin that carry out the illegal deal but we as a user. Bitcoin is just a tool in our hand we can use it which ever way we like so long we are holding it.
Activity: 178
May 20, 2018, 02:46:45 PM
Yes bitcoin is like a vehicle on which we can run it carefully and get good profit earnings
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
May 20, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
yes you are right but i feel it is very normal bitcoin is just a coin and the driver is a person or investor who trades bitcoin and altcoin, last year bitcoin moved very fast because it can be made anywhere payment.
Then we should not miss it. Let's be a passenger in a bitcoin super fast vehicle to success. But, we need to understand all the possible risks, accidents that cause price drops during the time always lurk, so prepare security equipment such as sharpen the analysis in reading the market and prepare the plan b.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 20, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool.

Those who use bitcoin as you mention, are bitcoin users, who have no "polite and courteous" ethics in the use of bitcoin, people like them are Bitcoin's image destroyers both in the past, present and future.
As a result, the government also made this fact into their black list.

Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Bitcoin isn't to blame he's just the same thing with fiat money that we use in everyday life, Bitcoin and fiat money are both vulnerable to being played by dirty hands ranging from public officials, criminals, and society.
Activity: 53
May 20, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
If Bitcoins is being used illegally others it doesn’t mean that the currency itself is the bad, Bad people just take advantage of almost everything and use it for their selfish purposes.

I agree with this, that bitcoin is a vehicle and his kindness is the will of driving and we can not blame the bitcoin before we really understand about bitcoin. Currently bitcoin is very popular and I use it, and Bitcoin is a tool and people are manipulating tools. Depending on how they use it, for the better or the worst, in good or bad terms. In every decision we can definitely be responsible because Bitcoin is very good. And we can not afford to waste this opportunity to really get rid of the banks that control our own money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:04:46 PM
Thats true bitcoin is like a vehicle we are the driver we drive to what we want to happen in our lives so lets be wise enough to reach our goal to become wealthy and successful in life.
Activity: 630
May 19, 2018, 06:04:04 PM
~snip
Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I agree. Basically, bitcoin is very advantageous if used properly, but there are some people who abuse it to commit a criminal act. An example is used as a ransom requirement of hackers who hack HBO.
In addition, the bitcoin analogy as a vehicle is quite appropriate, its direction is determined by its users. It will be good if used well so it can lead to the direction of success. So, this needs to be addressed wisely.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
I agree with you. all about his good or bad bitcoin depending on who the person is using him, and everyone has his or her own goals.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 19, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
Bitcoin is a modern financial tool. Many people blame bitcoin because they got a bad experience or lost their investments but also many investors see the future in the crypto currency.
Activity: 926
May 19, 2018, 05:17:54 PM
yes you are right but i feel it is very normal bitcoin is just a coin and the driver is a person or investor who trades bitcoin and altcoin, last year bitcoin moved very fast because it can be made anywhere payment.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
Yeah, you are right it is like when we compared Bitcoin into something it is like also gold, it just gold and can do nothing by itself but when people use it  turns into something useful, beautifully made into jewelry, turn to coin wherein we can use to buys things, but when they use it on the other side it will become also a disaster thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 19, 2018, 04:21:52 PM
for the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is engine oil by which we can build many cryptocurrencies in return so bitcoin success model is important for me for future successful coins
Pages:
Jump to: