Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 50. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Absolutely.
With crypto money we can transfer money quickly and easily. Normal banks are commissioning more weekends. Some are not making money transfers at weekends.
But thanks to crypto money we can transfer funds very quickly. It's very cheap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 02:26:47 PM
yes we (humans) are running bitcoin, bitcoin is not to blame, but the person's way is what makes bitcoin blamed, to do something illegal with bitcoin

Yeah we will not have to blame our bitcoin for any kind of act as if bitcoin is now running our life and we will have to run it well. Bitcoin is an investment and it can be only said as good, some people are using bitcoin for what they want no one is restricted to use bitcoin, so buy now and hold as much as you want to get profit, buy and hold don’t think too much about any kind of negative news.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Yes you are right. bitcoin runs by the people who hold them. it totally works on the principle of demand and supply. people who have large number of bitcoin can change its directions and manipulate it.
Activity: 462
May 22, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Never blame bitcoins. You're right because bitcoins are mere just tools that make the world a better place. Bitcoins are not instruments of good nor bad, but just merely instruments that are used for a lot of things specially trading. Bitcoins are amazing tools!
Activity: 99
May 22, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Can't really disagree with this point. Since BTC is not regulared officially, everything that happens to it is determined by users and volume or trades they do daily. Now most people drive their coins slow, they hold, so we are going nowhere..
Activity: 364
May 22, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes people runs bitcoin because they were the one who do illegal in bitcoin so I believe that we shouldn't blame something we should blame people because we're the reason behind bitcoin. So we should always be careful because we're the one who kill bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 22, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Yeah honestly i thougt about this one too. The phrase is not really stating the exact meaning about but i have the thoughts in my mind and that is the only thing that bitcoin had its worth is because of us who is believing on its worth. The more we give our trust by investing bitcoin the more it will be establish and no one could destroy bitcoin even the government.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 22, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Yes ofcourse we people are the one who runnung bitcoin, if people dont use and invest in bitcoin, bitcoin will not run, bitcoin will not succeed and bitcoin will not go to the place where it belongs now. If theres to blame its the people who use it and run it. Bitcoin purpose is just giving people a extra earning and help people to find a legit investment, so dont blame bitcoin.
Activity: 89
May 22, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

I think everyone has different things and perceptions about technology more so for bitcoin like this discussion. but, in every opinion the layman who tends to corner the bitcoin position is a form of ignorance and concern for any rumors that occur. and for us, bitcoin is a valuable asset in addition to its virtual currency function.

Yes, bitcoin is another type vehicle but at this time it consider as investment vehicle, i really sure that time will come bitcoin will rise and will surely make people profitable.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

I agree with you because bitcoin is just a tool played by its users, if bitcoin is used for good things it is very good, and vice versa if used for bad things it will hurt many people even yourself. I suggest that bitcoin be used for positive things.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I think everyone has different things and perceptions about technology more so for bitcoin like this discussion. but, in every opinion the layman who tends to corner the bitcoin position is a form of ignorance and concern for any rumors that occur. and for us, bitcoin is a valuable asset in addition to its virtual currency function.
Activity: 151
May 22, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

yes right, bitcoin is only a vehicle and to gain full advantage is in our hands. Do not panic when prices fall and lots of negative news about bitcoin, using the opportunity to buy at the time the price goes down because it is more potential to provide profits when the price back stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Its normal for people to be interested on bitcoins because the price is really good but still you are right, it was the people who are making the value of cryptocurrency in the market to grow, if most of the people will prefer on working more than investing then cryptocurrency will be still useless.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 22, 2018, 09:05:01 AM
Regarding to your opinion I guess you just give it into the point where facts really exposed how people treat this system, bitcoin indeed still basing on how people supports the project, without traders and investors there's nothing we expect out from its success, bitcoin should not be blamed its us who loves to play and enjoy the ride indeed,.
Activity: 98
May 22, 2018, 09:00:01 AM
I think bitcoin is not wrong with all the crime and illegal about bitcoin. But because bitcoin and other coins have very valuable value and fairly easy transactions, bitcoin creates an opportunity for bad people to commit fraudulent or illegal acts. For those of us who really want to use and make use of bitcoin legally it will definitely be affected.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

for sure you can not blame btc for how it is used, but especially in the past it was just known to few and many of them used it as blackmarket trading currency. Now it is up to us to change the view of bitcoin to the public.
Activity: 113
May 22, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
I definitely agree that bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. It simply means that whatever the aftermath of everything, the cause is always in us. No need to blame bitcoin. Its a good opportunity and you control it. No one will, even the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 55
May 22, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
I am agree in this topics. Bitcoin is vachicles, if you see that a car always increase or decrease  its speed . A good driver easily control the bus . in such a way bitcion's market is not stable . A person always should concern the market if he want to gain.It's price increase and decrase on the depend on economic.
Activity: 308
May 22, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
Im agree with you the up and downs are all happening because of bitcoiners.  So all these depends on the attityde of bitcoiners to the bitcoin. So bitcoin is the vehicle and bitcoiners are the drivers.
Activity: 337
May 22, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

We can't blame bitcoin. It is just a vehicle, a very good vehicle that we can use to attain what we are aiming. We, users are the drivers. It is in our hand if we will choose to drive safely ( earning profit for a better life ) or drive carelessly ( just earning profit, no plan at all).
Pages:
Jump to: