Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 18. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The Russian ruble and British pound are used for many millions of transactions every day, far more than the amount of transactions that Bitcoin is used for. They also have economies that are entirely reliant on them, while Bitcoin is only used (as a currency) by a very small fraction of the population, hence why most merchants don't accept it. Bitcoin isn't comparable to these major world currencies.
Activity: 37
I was shook by this graphical chart and I would like to see references and statistics about this. But I would give A for your effort on sharing such idea and thoughts about the rank of bitcoins as a currency. though I believe that everyone already assume that bitcoin is the leading currency ever used, I would still want more statistical results for such conclusions. I think data about this is worth researching for.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I certainly love bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but I'm a realist. I believe that bitcoin can not become the currency number 1, because bitcoin is not a currency, but an asset. There is a lot of controversy on this topic and in each country bitcoin is treated differently, but I believe that bitcoin is an asset, like gold or diamond, Neit or gas. It's a 21st century jewel.
Activity: 31
At a young age, bitcoin can occupy a position suitable for legal players of the world. The more people want to know about bitcoin, the easier we can build community trust.
Activity: 26
Bitcoin is a great currency. The position of the bitcoin is paid full attention as currency makes people curious about the benefits of bitcoin. If bitcoin can continue to improve and public confidence is built, bitcoin can occupy a higher position with other types of electronic money.
Activity: 32
In my opinion, Bitcoin is one of the highest in the world because of its volatility in the market and it also increases its time price over time. Bitcoin will be the highest value in the currency because it is also legalized and used. Bitcoin can help us have a better future.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin will be the highest value in the currency because it is also legalized and used. Bitcoin is a great currency. The position of the bitcoin is paid full attention as currency makes people curious about the benefits of bitcoin. If bitcoin can continue to improve and public confidence is built, bitcoin can occupy a higher position with other types of electronic money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I think to 2020 it will become No1 and the most popular currency in Europe and Asia  Wink
It is the start that bitcoin recognize as one of the global currency and that shows that bitcoin is very popular because many people are trusting and supporting bitcoin besides many countries are adopting bitcoin and it used it to pay bill and for the other transactions.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Very good news to give to everyone about how much Bitcoin will benefit. A great achievement.

Yes this is a good news and hoping that this will help to increase price of bitcoin. More good news means more chance of achieving increase in price and soon it will recover again its ath price.
Activity: 46
I think in 2025 bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency in the world according to the survey and statistics in the social media sites.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Very good news to give to everyone about how much Bitcoin will benefit. A great achievement.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
It needs time and growth. It's wrong to give a definite year when I not know it will happen. But Bitcoin will be number one when it spreads around the world and when it accepts countries.
Activity: 51
Bitcoin is now the sixth most circulated currency in the world, behind five super powers, and outranking the Pound, the Ruble, and the Won. Very good news.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
The market and bitcoin potential continue to improve so it is now fair to rank 6th in currency world, with increasing number of users so I'm optimistic bitcoin will be the first choice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
bitcoin is becoming more and more popular all over the world so i think that Bitcoin will be the world's 1st largest currency soon
hopefully it happens, bitcoin being the no.1 currency in the world it may be very difficult but all the people who already know about bitcoin, i think it can happen but time will also answer.

No, it will never happen because of governments, especially the USA treated Bitcoins and other virtual currencies as property and not as currency for tax purposes.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is a great currency. At a young age, bitcoin is able to occupy a place that is well-matched with the world's legal currency players. The position of bitcoin that gets enough attention as currency makes people curious about the benefits of bitcoin. The more people who want to know about bitcoin then the easier we are in building community trust. If bitcoin can continue to improve and public confidence builds up then bitcoin can occupy a higher position with other crypto currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Yeah this is something that we should consider also that relatively more crypto are there in the market but only bitcoin has the chance to compete among the biggest centralized currency around the world. As we all know that those currency are just focus on some countries while bitcoin as a decentralized currency has focus on the people around the world who uses bitcoin.
Activity: 490
bitcoin is becoming more and more popular all over the world so i think that Bitcoin will be the world's 1st largest currency soon
hopefully it happens, bitcoin being the no.1 currency in the world it may be very difficult but all the people who already know about bitcoin, i think it can happen but time will also answer.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I think OP's subject is misleading, and all that he says were misleading too, as he failed to mention his source. Bitcoin is never mentioned in the following...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circulation_(currency)
http://listographic.com/10-highest-currency
https://www.bookmyforex.com/blog/worlds-top-20-currencies-2018/

Maybe, OP is referring to this article, Bitcoin Is 6th Largest Currency In The World By Circulation Jon Buck which was published on DEC 02, 2017
Activity: 24
Bitcoin can help us have a better future. In my opinion, Bitcoin is one of the highest in the world because of its volatility in the market and it also increases its time price over time. Bitcoin will be the highest value in the currency because it is also legalized and used.
Pages:
Jump to: