Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 2. (Read 4682 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 31, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
The problem with this genereation is that we are impatient, we always want every thing to be instant which cannot work that way. Another point to look at is that you may be intentionally doing this just make sure the price goes down for you to be able to buy it at cheap price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
we see that now there is a completely different payment for a transaction on the Bitcoin network. then when the author wrote this topic there was a huge interest in Bitcoin and it is absolutely logical that the price per transaction was such a cost
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 31, 2018, 09:58:00 AM
wow, you might be talking about other coins cause bitcoin is not useless. Why the price is high? because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that was ever been created, and so many people invested on it, plus transactions are very anonymous that’s one good use of bitcoins so bitcoin is not useless.
Activity: 126
October 31, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
Well, bitcoin is very much appreciated, especially now when the market is falling, it will be appreciated very well in the future, of course the Commission is large but bitcoin is the first in the crypto currency!
copper member
Activity: 140
October 31, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
Just view Bitcoin like USD which lords over all other fiat currencies. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it will always be at top of them all. My portfolio is always 50% of Bitcoin and 50% of others. Bitcoin is not just any altcoin, it is the king over all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 31, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Man, really, it is not uselles, you just need read the Bitcoin WP to understand that it is brilliant and very usefull, especially if you need to remain anonimous.
Activity: 255
October 31, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Price of BTC will be dropping even lower. I consider that it would be aproximately 1k for 1 BTC, because there will be huge amount of farms all over the world.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Bitcoin is not useless man, it is so used by everyone because He is the king of cryptocurrency. I agree to you when it comes to fee bitcoin is useless for me because the fee is so high. I suggest that the marketplace fee and etc will get low also. So that the crypto will be good in the future.
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
Yes it is dumping market right now, but still BTC is still a huge price as it is so never been BTC useless. We all knew the fluctuation trends of market so do not panic selling for this situation because BTC will surely recover before to end this year alone.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
Bitcoin is not useless some of the people in the world use bitcoin to transfer money because it can pass the money fast and safe no need for valid id just need to verify your wallet to be eligitimate for cashout.
Activity: 170
October 31, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Because BTC was the first crypto currency and is the symbol of all crypto world. If you ask people about what they know about crypto space, they will normally ask that they heard about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great currency that should finally grow and move the market towards the green zone.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
He is not quite useless, Yes, there are problems with the speed of the transaction, it is a fact. Also problems with ETF, stgwit, and ambiguous position of China in the life of BitCoin. But it has almost no relation to its price. Here come the manipulative components.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Because of madness about BTC. Everybody wanted to get some BTC and to sell it, while supply was low. When supply and demand equalized, it has failed.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
Bitcoin has never been useless.It is useful to us and creates wealth and opportunity for many people whose other currency is slower than it. Its transactional value is high but it is characteristic of Bitcoin and crypto markets.
Activity: 287
October 30, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I do not agree with you that bitcoin is useless just because of the fact that their transaction fees are higher. Because Bitcoin is the first and most popular electronic money nowadays and Bitcoin is more accepting in deals  . Bitcoin is the first electronic money known and everyone knows about bitcoin. because it is king
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
Big mistake if there is a statement stating that bitcoin is useless. Bitcoin is very useful for crypto. Bitcoin is like the spearhead of crypto, without the existence of bitcoin, the development of crypto will not be as big as it is today. Market price movements will be increasingly irregular because all the coins in crypto are only guided by bitcoin. So it's worth it if bitcoin has a price that is so high because bitcoin is also the main icon of crypto.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 30, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
Segwit address is cheaper to send bitcoin to and currently,  network fee has gone down significantly.  Bitcoin is helping million around the world to conduct safe business transaction and bridging the market!
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
Even though the fee is high, Bitcoin is very known worldwide and a lot of people are using it to make a transaction even on black market.

It will not be easy to change the king of cryptocurrency.

You are right dude, i think it is not true to said that btc is useless because eventhough the price of btc still decrease but btc valuable and can be good choice for investation. Nowadays, btc has already known by most of people in the world and some of transaction can used btc as a payment. I think the decreasing price of btc just temporary but few months later btc's price will increase drastically and can give more profits for holders.
Activity: 294
October 30, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
Newcomers should learn more than busy questions. Do you think Bitcoin is useless? Then I can tell you that the cryptocurrency and blockchain were born because of the emergence of Bitcoin. It is ignorant to say that it is useless.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 30, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
Even though the fee is high, Bitcoin is very known worldwide and a lot of people are using it to make a transaction even on black market.

It will not be easy to change the king of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: