Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 29. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 11:22:46 AM
bitcoin instead of number one does not seem a problem, now ethereum has made great growth. This makes people think that bitcoin may go down in value. But the fact is that the more growth experienced, the more likely it will become competence and based on this always the bitcoin standing first bitcoin has a much higher inflation rate, with the increase so fast that it has some more severe collisions where bitcoin has been much more stable .
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
November 12, 2017, 11:16:28 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

you really think so? i might not be an expert but the original will always be seen as most trustable, especially to people how arent to much into CC's but now starrt to invest after 2017' huge increase of btc value?!

greetz
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:03:00 AM
This is also very possible. Currently, many other currencies are rising sharply. But bitcoin is still the strongest and it also has the highest value compared to the present value. Looking forward to bitcoin to compete with many other currencies. I am also afraid that bicoin will drop in value
Activity: 238
November 12, 2017, 10:44:27 AM
That might be true. But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to hold their gains for long. Sooner or later the price has to go down simply because that is what markets do.

So always remind yourself not to get lost in the mania and try to stay objective. In a market like this, it is easy to think that the good days will never end.
I think bitcoin would be number one for so long because many people are happy with bitcoin and are supporting bitcoin. I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:04:37 AM
yes.I'm also thinking like that.Because of anonymous transfers(that they cant track transaction). Most of the governments will ban BTC and support any other coin like ETH,DASH.
Activity: 449
November 12, 2017, 10:00:07 AM
I believe the split is pushing Bitcoin back, and that is when others might rise up. Anyhow, I do believe that we should always put investment into multiple options instead of just 1. That is exactly why I prefer to have investments in various options. Right now, I have put in money on Sphere; it is a really cool upcoming ICO with excellent theme, which is to help us get up from the social mafia. And, to allow us to earn through the social decentralization, it is a rare type and is meant to take the world by storm, so is certainly the option to go with!
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 12, 2017, 02:58:54 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

I dont think its gonna happen. What i am saying is bitcoin is too powerfull now, no coin can be competitor of this king coin.
So lets see if any coin born and maybe it will change bitcoin in the top. But i am sure it will not be etherium.
Same I do because the demand of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is very easy to use and to invest in.

Bitcoin is the best thing of the world so I hope the bitcoin will give you the best output and the bitcoin will be used by all the people in the future so I know the bitcoin will be the best currency of the year and the almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 11, 2017, 06:34:20 PM
The market as a whole is growing, but which ones will be the long term winning picks is uncertain. This market moves so fast, and it's hard for most of us to know where it's headed.

Personally, I'd prefer the most power efficient options to succeed.
Activity: 434
November 11, 2017, 06:12:30 PM
This might be true since a lot of great cryptocurrency are doing really great. One example is ethereum.
You are right, bitcoin will not still number one at the end, I think it will die one day, and another cryptocurrency will replace it. I don't know exactly which crypto, but I think that ethereum is the closest one to take the place of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 168
November 11, 2017, 06:10:54 PM
The market cap of Bitcoin Cash has surged past $11 billion. Quite impressive for a crypto-currency, which was launched just 3 months back. 1 BCH coin is now worth almost 0.1 BTC. And the Core devs are refusing to do anything to resolve the scaling issues. This means that in the future there is a strong chance that BCH will replace BTC.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, this recent surge in the price of bitcoin cash cannot be permanent it was too abrupt, at some point it is going to go down and since the growth in price was very fast I can only suppose the dump is going to be as fast.

The market cap is now almost above $20B, which is great. But this won't last forever. BCC will fall very hard and when it happens, lots of traders will lose too much money. Trust me.

It's time to be careful in the market. Keep accumulating bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 11, 2017, 06:08:36 PM
The market cap of Bitcoin Cash has surged past $11 billion. Quite impressive for a crypto-currency, which was launched just 3 months back. 1 BCH coin is now worth almost 0.1 BTC. And the Core devs are refusing to do anything to resolve the scaling issues. This means that in the future there is a strong chance that BCH will replace BTC.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, this recent surge in the price of bitcoin cash cannot be permanent it was too abrupt, at some point it is going to go down and since the growth in price was very fast I can only suppose the dump is going to be as fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 12:34:47 AM
This might be true since a lot of great cryptocurrency are doing really great. One example is ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 12:32:52 AM
Nah it maybe temporarily  but I think bitcoin will still be number maybe ethereum might have a chance to steal the spotlight from bitcoin but it won't  be that long, remember which is popular for people and which is wide known bitcoin depending upon the users and thos who have known those two coin will reign supreme from the people well that's  basically my opinion.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 11, 2017, 12:20:37 AM
I don't think ETH could ever match or surpass BITCOIN as long as BITCOIN is still around. It's undeniable that most ICOs use ERC-20 compliant token which ask you your ETH address but i don't think it's a statement that would make ETH legible enough to replace BTC's position. Maybe in the future if BITCOIN is nowhere to be found but not whilst BITCOIN is around.
Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but it has still its chance to replace bitcoin in the future because of the system that it has and its smart contracts. Ethereum having some bug so that is enough to say as of now that it has no match for bitcoin because bitcoin will stay at the top and stay for being the king for long years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 07:52:19 PM
Nowadays bitcoin speculation about falling of it is now existing even some of them are no reliable basis. The fact is bitcoin is going stronger for more coming years based on different reports on CNN meaning bitcoin still be leading even many cryptos' are going fast stronger and rising now. Notify that all cryptos' split from bitcoin and the basis of their currency value is the bitcoin price.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 10, 2017, 07:51:13 PM
I don't think ETH could ever match or surpass BITCOIN as long as BITCOIN is still around. It's undeniable that most ICOs use ERC-20 compliant token which ask you your ETH address but i don't think it's a statement that would make ETH legible enough to replace BTC's position. Maybe in the future if BITCOIN is nowhere to be found but not whilst BITCOIN is around.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 10, 2017, 07:34:23 PM
Maybe correct but not easy to shift BTC from the number one order,too favorite in my opinion which obviously has given an advantage in it.If switched over to ETH or ALT other so far no one can shift it even BTC split also no one can pass it,I'm sure BTC will remain the number one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
May be possible from the time this topic was posted. But at current, it is almost impossible for Etherium to over take Bitcoin with the current values. The distance is just too far for ETH to be able to catch up. But like I always say, anything is possible. It’s just a matter of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 07:20:29 PM
I think bitcoin will still be the main one, indeed if you look at these days there are some coins that start to compete with bitcoin but I'm sure it will not last long, good price and sometimes cheat us to believe with other coins. But that is only temporary.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2017, 07:10:02 PM
i dont agree with you. bitcoin already be number one for long time.
if you remember the first time bitcoin launch until now (no other coin can touch bitcoin prize) you will know bitcoin is the king for cryptocurrent for long time. but we know in future, it will survive or will replace by other coin
Pages:
Jump to: