Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 24. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 12, 2017, 12:49:31 AM
for now in the world of bitcoin cryptocurrency is still one of the number 1 coins, but in the long run I think bitcoin can shift if altcoin coins stand very good at a good price. we'll see the future development.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:40:47 AM
Yes there is a big possibility that bitcoin will decrease its value over Ethereum, as you can see the flow of btc over eth in a span of years, Btc has already beaten by ETH, so it might be or it is very positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 12:31:37 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and today it created all time records in price of cryptocurrency. It has many advantages thats why people's all over the world pefer it for trading investment and earning. In fact strategies for altcoin depends upon condition of bitcoin. So bitcoin will be on number one forever, In my views.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 11, 2017, 11:47:37 PM
Theres no permanent in this world, as bitcoin is the most talk currency now and number one on the chart we cant still tell if this can stay at the top for a long time, but lets enjoy the fact the we are number 1 no and we are having profit day by day. bitcoin cant be beat  in few years, i can tell that .
The more important here is be wise and follow the chart and earn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 11, 2017, 11:44:13 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain the number one as first-pass and the most expensive cryptocurrency...I see no reason for change this

I agree. the current bitcoin price already proves that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. it will be very difficult for other digital coins to match the bitcoin price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:38:15 PM
We can't say for sure if a new website will be introduced this upcoming year. But, I can say that Bitcoin is still the best today.
Activity: 23
December 11, 2017, 06:10:17 PM
until now bitcoin is still the first and most popular, so in my opinion, what you predicted will not be true. because now bitcoin prove its existence for all its users.
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
As of today there is no coin that currently be at the same value of bitcoins and i believe that there is no any altcoin that has a potential to surpass the value of bitcoins that's why your statement is not possible to happen if you will just going to look at the market.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 04:25:28 PM
it looks like the contrary though. ethereum seems a big alternative to the bitcoin but recently, btc has risen up steadily where ethereum cannot reach to its best. and ethereum still has to deal with its infrastructure because transactions have been very bad in last weeks, need to restore itself.
Activity: 98
December 11, 2017, 04:14:19 PM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

Bitcoin will be number 1 next 10 years price is so away and all others have "easy mining" make price more stable.

fee may effect but bitcoin strong
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 11, 2017, 01:28:20 PM
Whether bitcoin will be the leader of the crypto currency in the future, depends to a large extent on the bitcoin itself, or rather on the team of its developers. If bitkoyn will constantly improve and timely eliminate the shortcomings, then he can be a leader for an infinitely long time. Recently, it has accumulated quite a few shortcomings and this caused a lot of talk about how bitcoins became obsolete, became slow, and transactions became quite expensive. Very timely became the improvement bitkoyna associated with the introduction of the project "lightning", which will allow to solve almost all of its problems with the slowness and high transaction costs. If such improvements become regular, bitcoin will be number one crypto currency for a very long time.
Activity: 1
December 11, 2017, 10:49:44 AM
A lot of altcoins, bitcoin is still rising but.. will always?
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
December 11, 2017, 10:44:17 AM
It's December,2017 now and bitcoin is now in 16k+ usd.Ethereum is now on 450 usd.So you can see that Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency and it has no competitors.And bitcoin will be the forever no.1
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 11, 2017, 10:33:51 AM
As of December 2017, there are no competitors to Bitcoin. Ethereum is very far from bitcoin both in price and in capitalization.
Although I guess that the potential of the Ethereum is huge and it is quite possible that ETH will skyrocket in 2018.
Activity: 378
December 11, 2017, 10:11:06 AM
can you tell me what the problem with bitcoin is?
That is impossible, bitcoin is we will always be number one cryptocurrency among the rest, and there is no doubt no one from other cryptocurrency will beat bitcoin for being number 1 and based on the performance of bitcoin it increasing very fast and bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger so no one will replace bitcoin as number one.
Activity: 779
December 11, 2017, 10:00:37 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Yes , i think about it maybe it is the time for bitcoin but all are gone and there's not a thing that permanent in this world because someday it might be just like an old artist maybe now the bitcoin is famous and there's many user . but if there's new digital currency create and it will have more advantage and benefit i think the bitcoin might come loss
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

I think Bitcoin devs will try as much as possible to develop and fix its problems. I do think that next year will be an amazing year for crypto. Ethereum, Powr, Iota and some other promising projects will compete and might put down Bitcoin from its top position.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 12:58:12 PM
That might be true. But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to hold their gains for long. Sooner or later the price has to go down simply because that is what markets do.

So always remind yourself not to get lost in the mania and try to stay objective. In a market like this, it is easy to think that the good days will never end.
There is no stable price with Bitcoin and it very risky to put your lifesavings in it. That is pretty much the only problem that Bitcoin has from an investment point of view.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 06:41:20 AM
I think that bitcoin will remain the number one as first-pass and the most expensive cryptocurrency...I see no reason for change this
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:45:07 PM
but if seen, the difference in the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still very far away, it may take a long time for ethereum to compete with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: