Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 25. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:38:39 PM
for some countries , cash is the identification for that nation , and so i believe there is no money to become wiped out.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
Being the first cryptocurrency that rise to popularity isn't something any other coin can overtake easily. It has become something similar to gold.
Activity: 11
November 28, 2017, 11:31:27 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
More adaptability you say, but few countries have already accepted as their own. So how can you be so sure that Bitcoin will going to end its reign. I mean they've already made progress in improving Bitcoin, even if it was only in their own. Bitcoin does not have issues that other coins don't also have. Transaction fees? Confirmation times? What coin have the advantage right now, disregarding the prices that is. Well even if the 'price' is involved, if a coin really exist that way then, eventually they will support it and be better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 12
November 28, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
Apart from only being repayment processor bitcoin have large amount of possible iuture and could be used in the real world exactly like you deal with cash or credit cards to buy components of local stores. Bitcoin can easily be applied in all types of merchants small to big as well as there is not cost to begin accepting bitcoin, that's why i see excellent fut re forward for bitcoin.fnu
Activity: 142
November 28, 2017, 03:55:12 AM
As far as am concerned anything is possible, nothing lasts forever with the rate etherium is moving up I think it has future too I go with your view
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
November 27, 2017, 06:19:33 PM
bitcoin will always be the #1 coin. It makes no sense to talk about other coins being #1, as bitcoin is the defacto standard. BTW what do you meen with number one? 42coin costs over 10000 USD, so i hope you are not referring to price.

Always compare in market cap!

Well if you think about it Ethereum has more depth and yeah it might happen in the future. I was thinking about it too that theres no way something gonna pass from bitcoin after some research im starting to rethinking
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 27, 2017, 04:08:15 PM
bitcoin will always be the #1 coin. It makes no sense to talk about other coins being #1, as bitcoin is the defacto standard. BTW what do you meen with number one? 42coin costs over 10000 USD, so i hope you are not referring to price.

Always compare in market cap!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 03:57:18 PM
As of now i cant see an altcoin can surpass bitcoin in the near future.
Despite bitcoin lacking features which other altcoins has it will still thrive for long time since most of the cryptocurrencies values it more as compared to other altcoins.
Let us remember that price of coins qill be greatly affected by the demand from users.  And as of now the demand for bitcoin is great.
Activity: 43
November 27, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
Bitcoins will be number 1 because no other cryprocurrencies could be like bitcoins bitcoins has many advantages which make the bitcoins different and special from others that's why people invest money in bitcoins that's why bitcoins will be number  1.
Activity: 60
November 27, 2017, 01:53:44 AM
i like to think that for example bitcoin will be like gold and bitcoin cash will be like money
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 24, 2017, 09:31:23 PM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

I really agree, but in reality almost no one can approach bitcoin until recently. 2018 will arrive, but no other coin can offset the bitcoin. I believe everything will always have its time, but for 2 - 10 years bitcoin still remains the main commodity in crypto.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 24, 2017, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: kriticko29 link=topic=1962951.msg24029857#msg24029857
Well there is a probability for that to happen but i don't think that it will happen right away. You see bitcoin took a lot of years to be in where it is right now. So i think ethereum will take about a couple of year to take over bitcoin.
But bitcoin is not going to remain static either, in this year many people were predicting that ETH was going to surpass bitcoin in market cap and suddenly out of nowhere bitcoin grew a lot and now there is a huge difference between BTC and ETH and the same may happen again if ETH gets close to bitcoin once again.

ETH will not completely surpass the Bitcoin because ETH is just close to bitcoin but it is not enough to replace the bitcoin because it has vulnerability that can be the reason for the people to not transfer to ETH because back in the past few weeks, it has been hacked and a lot of money is stuck so that is maybe a huge issue for the people to fully trust ETH.
Activity: 196
November 24, 2017, 09:13:09 PM
i think its yes because everybody knows that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency thats why theirs no one reason to go down bitcoin hopefully that bitcoin is number 1 forever
Activity: 240
November 24, 2017, 09:08:23 PM
Quote from: kriticko29 link=topic=1962951.msg24029857#msg24029857
Well there is a probability for that to happen but i don't think that it will happen right away. You see bitcoin took a lot of years to be in where it is right now. So i think ethereum will take about a couple of year to take over bitcoin.
But bitcoin is not going to remain static either, in this year many people were predicting that ETH was going to surpass bitcoin in market cap and suddenly out of nowhere bitcoin grew a lot and now there is a huge difference between BTC and ETH and the same may happen again if ETH gets close to bitcoin once again.
Activity: 151
November 24, 2017, 08:54:32 PM
one opinion with me.
perhaps the best way to deal with it is to use half the bitcoin in our wallets by exchanging it with other forms of investment.
because, no one can predict bitcoin.
and I am so. Basically, alert is necessary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

Yes because nothing is permanent in this world so they will be probably replaced by new ones in the future because world technology are innovating something new everytime so definitely in the future, there will be another invention that is going to replaced bitcoins. So let us rook advantage for bitcoins untill such times because the time will come that this will be no longer a successful one but they will survive for a very longe time I am sure with that but I am also sure that they will be replaced in the future. Just chrish the moment invest in it and make money.
Activity: 294
November 24, 2017, 07:48:48 PM
To my analysis bitcoin will only be the number one comparing to ETH or other alts. Bitcoin had a huge goodwill and it is the first crypto currency, if bitcoin is not strong and falls down or collapsed then investors on other alts looses trust on crypto currency market and they withdraw their capital invested on other alts finally it results ending a price fall or collapse of other coin in very short term so I recommend bitcoin is number one always to earn better profits.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
November 24, 2017, 07:38:45 PM
I believe you are talking about the competition from ethereum or either from other altcoins but even if it does is it gonna stand on the top for as much as bitcoin did? Well i think yeah it did rise way much as we expected (ethereum but its gonna stall soon)
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 24, 2017, 07:02:52 PM
You know Bitcoin has pulled so far ahead it would be hard for anyone to pass it soon. It would take mass adoption of another currency or a BTC crash to pull ahead and I hope there is no crash. too many coins are tied to BTC.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2017, 01:13:54 AM
During the early second half of this year there were rumors that Bitcoin is having too many problems and that Ethereum will replace it as number one. Then just this month Bitcoin Cash tried to overthrow Bitcoin at the top.Let us see what happens next.
Pages:
Jump to: