Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 7. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 100
I don't think bitcoin will be defeated or overcome by any other digital tokens that are available in the market. Bitcoin has got a better usability rather than the other assets that are given preference only for trading. Hope by the years to come things will change with the bitcoin and other altcoins, but bitcoin will stand high as the leader.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Ethereum is not secure! Why so much ignorance how are you going to compare bitcoin to a insecure payment system (ethereum) that has already been proven to be weak, attackers can rob money guarded by smart contracts and the system is slowly and quietly becoming centralized.Google search ethereum centralization

"Once a cryptocurrency is centralized, the entire point is defeated, and you’re better off relying on centralization in the hands of a government than a bunch of nobody teenagers from a basement unaccountable to anybody. Not to mention that a centralized cryptocurrency can be very easily destroyed by hacking, destroying, blackmailing, and threatening the central planners."

"Anybody with a brain who wants to store wealth in a cryptocurrency will want to store their money in the safest coin, not in one that could be easily hacked. So all the serious money will go to bitcoin. More importantly, anybody looking to profit from selling processing power to secure a network will want to sell it to the network that rewards them with the most secure and in-demand coins. So all the serious money and processing power goes to bitcoin. This is why the processing power behind bitcoin is now around 400,000 times the processing power of its nearest “competitor”, ethereum, which is only a competitor to bitcoin in the same way that a 7-year-old’s piggy bank is a competitor to Fort Knox.

Source: https://hackernoon.com/the-fundamental-problems-with-ethereum-408c420849f0
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I trust in bitcoin. Perhaps, such drama growth in Ethereum is connected with expectation of the fact that people will grow rich as it was with bitcoin. Anyway the bitcoin is more popular and much more widespread. For me he will always be number one among all crypto. I will be rich when the bitcoin wins, and users of another will pass kryptons to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
We can never really tell what will be the future of all this digital currencies in the market, but what is important is they are being competitive in the market. That will help this technology to flourish even more and catch the interest of the consuming public.
Activity: 154
Yes, time destroying everything but nowadays bitcoin have more trust that any other altcoin. While bitcoin more tusted - bitcoin more expencive.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
Indeed bitcoin is not easy to rely on as a long-term investment because when emerging bad news about the digital currency is automatically able to influence future price movements.So that losses can not be avoided if the trader can not take advantage of any small chance.
Till the time the integrity of the bitcoin stays in the market as it has stayed up till now, there is no fear that bitcoin will drop form number one. Another thing is that bitcoin is really giving a lot to its investors in terms of the profit, whereas if we invest in the other currencies, there isn’t much of the profit and the rate of the volatility is more if we compare it to the bitcoin. Healthy competitions are expected but my take is that bitcoin will stay on number 1.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Based on the market movement and bitcoin domination - we will see the price of the etherium at $ 300 and the superiority of bitcoin 50% and only then the price should start moving up ..
Activity: 71
When it comes to the cryptocurrency market, everything is possible. Bitcoin is unstable, and other online currencies. Just watch what you want to achieve.
Activity: 448
Indeed bitcoin is not easy to rely on as a long-term investment because when emerging bad news about the digital currency is automatically able to influence future price movements.So that losses can not be avoided if the trader can not take advantage of any small chance.
Activity: 378
No. Bitcoin will still have the title of being the most pioneer in crypto market. No other cryptocurrency can replace the value of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the king among the coins. Meaning, bitcoin will still the number one in crypto market and it can maintain its title in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
So far, bitcoin seriously nothing to fear. He has a sufficient reserve of community trust and a decent gap in value. However, what will happen next, we'll see.Analyzing the future of bitcoin performance I strongly believe that Bitcoin will stay as Number One for long.
Activity: 176
In my opinion, bitcoin will forever remain the main and the most important cryptocurrency. I do not exclude the possibility that in the future there will be a crypt that will beat bitcoin. But this is unlikely to happen soon. Nobody said that it is impossible to solve the problems, which are so actively spoken about in order to bring down the rate of bitcoin before the New Year. It's only begining. Bitcoin is the first!)
Although anything can happen, a lot of altcoins are there who have good potential and their price can increase too much may be can even overcome bitcoin, but still in current time bitcoin is the most popular and strongest crypto currency of the world and will remain as number one for a long long time, because still majority of people are taking interest in bitcoin and making bitcoin as more popular stronger.
Activity: 244
In my opinion, bitcoin will forever remain the main and the most important cryptocurrency. I do not exclude the possibility that in the future there will be a crypt that will beat bitcoin. But this is unlikely to happen soon. Nobody said that it is impossible to solve the problems, which are so actively spoken about in order to bring down the rate of bitcoin before the New Year. It's only begining. Bitcoin is the first!)
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Atm bitcoin dominance is around 44% before which was around 49% by looking at that I think you've made a nice point.
I do think that it might increase but after looking at altcoins and ICOs present chances that btc will rise is 30% in the near future.
Activity: 205
Many companies believing on that since they want to replace the company of bitcoin in this particular industry.
The company of bitcoins always promote innovation in all aspect through this they can occur more great ideas to provide excellent services. 
Aside from that this thing will not likely happen because many people in this world supports the services of bitcoin and they are loyal investors to them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Many people are sceptical about the future of bitcoin. Very few altcoins have potential to go very big. Perhaps a new major disruptive idea will come up and will be a major change. Supply will play a huge role in the price / market cap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
as bitcoin grows and develops, in time it becomes increasingly difficult to overtake all the capacities involved in it. This does not negate the possibility of double-spending an attack, but its capabilities are also quite limited.
Activity: 156
Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency and established in the year 2009 .It has some definite and attractive features to become popularize in the market  Finally bitcoin could develop the investors confidence and now the market capital has increased to very higher level which is above 260 billion usd and its daily trading volume also considerably high..Bitcoin is become the number one in the crypt o market and there is another alt coins are also  in the market.The bitcoin problem is it has a total mining capacity of 21 million only  After mining the 21 million bitcoin no body knows the future of it .There are lots of alternative coins are there in the market out of which Ethereum is a prominent alt coin which can take the role of the bitcoin.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
People investing in what coins they are able to release in that scenario have always been positive because bitcoin has a long term to get going and we are still at the beginning in the era of coins and many more milestones to be seen or crossed. Bitcoin has become an asset center for most investors who see the digital arena for the bitcoin era. I do not doubt the potential of bitcoin and I say buy at a low price not on at high prices. Cool
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
I think bitcoin will be on top as far as currency in the cryptoworld goes for a long time, Im not saying there wont be coins that pass bitcoin up as far as worth but are they currency coins or something else, i think a lot of crypto investers miss this point quite often, Bitcoin is #1 crypto currency for a very long time.
I think if there is any coin passes Bitcoin so Bitcoin should be on the hall of fame list because things that Bitcoin did for the cryptos market is so much, it's the first and the most important thing in the cryptocurrencies history, thanks to them this market has this day.
But i think Bitcoin will at least take the the #1 place for at least 4 years till the moment ETH replaces it.
Pages:
Jump to: