Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 9. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
while I don't see who could take away superiority at bitcoin. in the future, there may be a cryptocurrency that will be the first. but I don't see this
Activity: 182
No i think its for long because bitcoin is already innocent now eth can be connected but i think its takes era because eth value is already bearing in mind bitcoin and the exchanger of eth is once bitcoins next but i think to produce a digital maintenance is consequently considering because we already have invincible bitcoins for in view of that long and i think nothing can be related if we already have.
Activity: 224
I think bitcoin will take the first place in the cryptocurrency for a long time. for 10 years no one was able to move it
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
I think Ethereum can surpass bitcoin as a number one cryptocurrency because of its fast and cheap transactions and almost all of the incoming ICO is being based on erc20. But eth can't beat the original in terms of popularity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
Many currencies are much better than bitcoin and I do not understand why they are still not at the top of the list of crypto-currencies.
But this means that they are not good enough. So they lack something. Therefore, I tend to think that it's too early for them to take first place.

Bitcoin can be really replaced by any coin in the market depending on how many will be interested on investing it just like ethereum or ripple today , they also have chance of replacing bitcoins if people will turn their focus on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For this to happen it will take quite a petty time for another coin to surpass bitcoin, this is because the gap is too much and bitcoin remains the master of it all.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
I still believe that bitcoin will be the most important cryptocurrency, as it is now. It continues to evolve, and there is no reason to replace it any altcoin.
Activity: 69
I'm not sure about this. Cause BTC was ancestor of all crypto market. And BTC is main currency for trading pairs. I can not say about 10 years later. But at least thee few years BTC will top one currency on market.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Many currencies are much better than bitcoin and I do not understand why they are still not at the top of the list of crypto-currencies.
But this means that they are not good enough. So they lack something. Therefore, I tend to think that it's too early for them to take first place.
That's what can happen with a trailblazing idea except a coin can do more in a long time there my be no competitor or overthrow
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

There is a huge chance for ethereum to surpass bitcoins since it is really showing some potential in the market. Minex coin is also good because the platform is successful but i do not think that this altcoins will really surpass bitcoins because the price of btc is very far away from this alts.
Activity: 233
Bitcoin is not just a crypto currency. This is technology. Technology, which is rapidly becoming popular. More and more organizations are starting to use it.
That's it that technology is popular. Only thanks to her bitcoin holds the first place.
But while the technology will be used, popularity will not depart from bitcoin. They exist inseparably.

It only seems so to you. In fact, the technology will remain, but the crypto currency will die. And perhaps in 100 or more years, we will again forget about crypto-currencies and will pay with natural metals and jewelry.
Activity: 324
Bitcoin is not just a crypto currency. This is technology. Technology, which is rapidly becoming popular. More and more organizations are starting to use it.
That's it that technology is popular. Only thanks to her bitcoin holds the first place.
But while the technology will be used, popularity will not depart from bitcoin. They exist inseparably.
Do you understand that the market is growing? Bitcoin itself becomes obsolete. He can not offer participants the same perspectives that five years ago.
I think it's too early to take first place for other currencies. They need a lot to learn. And it takes time.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
ETH will be nr one soon

Cool story, care to explain?
Eth 550, BTC 8400, what are we missing?
Activity: 40
ETH will be nr one soon
Pages:
Jump to: