Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 16. (Read 88255 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Site has error 503.
I played on it before, but on free-play mode.
Can't wait to play for real.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
You changed from SHA256 to MD5.

Your Trust string looks like this:

md5("[[1,0,0,0,1],[0,1,0,1,1],[1,0,1,1,0],[0,1,0,0,0],[0,0,1,0,0]] 6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b")

Due to weaknesses in MD5, it is entirely possible to fudge the array (on the left) and quickly compliment the arbitrary string (on the right) to generate a colliding MD5.

If you are going to continue using MD5, I recommend replacing the long arbitrary string with a sequence of 3 common dictionary words that maintains a strong entropy but makes colliding MD5 values nay impossible.

I would recommend just using a different hashing function.  Since the left side is of known structure, just differences between 1s and 0s, one could easily start a game with 24 mines, giving only 25 possible forms for the left side.  Then, it's just a three word dictionary attack... if you pull from too small of a pool of words then coming up with a rainbow table becomes relatively easy.  Someone could setup a bot to run you dry, irreversibly in a matter of minutes after the rainbow table was created.  Go with a different hash function.

The first line of the quote states that you went from SHA 256 to MD5.  Why?
I think you forget the 128 bits of the last part "6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b"

In the post that I quoted, it points out that due to weakness in MD5 you can find a valid string for that and still come up with a valid MD5 for an arbitrary left portion.  Their solution was to use dictionary words, but I was pointing out that a rainbow table renders that approach susceptible to cheating.  The random 128 bits is secure but doesn't prove that the site isn't cheating (I trust that it isn't, but it still doesn't prove it); the dictionary approach does not guarantee that the user won't cheat.  The easiest solution is to just use a stronger hashing algorithm.  Then any arbitrary string is sufficient to demonstrate that the site isn't cheating, since SHA 256 has (as far as I know) never produced a hash collision.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Site is still up, I won 8 btc there recently Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

md5("[[1,0,0,0,1],[0,1,0,1,1],[1,0,1,1,0],[0,1,0,0,0],[0,0,1,0,0]] 6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b")

Due to weaknesses in MD5, it is entirely possible to fudge the array (on the left) and quickly compliment the arbitrary string (on the right) to generate a colliding MD5.

If you are going to continue using MD5, I recommend replacing the long arbitrary string with a sequence of 3 common dictionary words that maintains a strong entropy but makes colliding MD5 values nay impossible.

I would recommend just using a different hashing function.  Since the left side is of known structure, just differences between 1s and 0s, one could easily start a game with 24 mines, giving only 25 possible forms for the left side.  Then, it's just a three word dictionary attack... if you pull from too small of a pool of words then coming up with a rainbow table becomes relatively easy.  Someone could setup a bot to run you dry, irreversibly in a matter of minutes after the rainbow table was created.  Go with a different hash function.

I think you forget the 128 bits of the last part "6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b"
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Are you still running the site at all? I made a deposit and it just switched to a 403 error.

403? are you using the proxy or something? you should never get 403s from my service. yeah, its running and should be fine, lemme know if you are still having trouble.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Are you still running the site at all? I made a deposit and it just switched to a 403 error.
So...what ended up happening with that whole 'Android app' thing? I was kind of looking forward to it.

I don't think that's happening unfortunately.
the guy working on it almost finished it and gave up Smiley
That's a shame. I wish I could take over for him, but I know nothing about programming! Haha Tongue.

just recently I was too 'hey, that android thing, whatsup with that?' so I messaged him Smiley
Activity: 462
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
So...what ended up happening with that whole 'Android app' thing? I was kind of looking forward to it.

That's a shame. I wish I could take over for him, but I know nothing about programming! Haha Tongue.

Activity: 462
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 182
this is a problem on your side, it might be a strange browser plugin that is doing this (try firefox?)
or, more probably, the problem is your tethering, it might be that your mobile provider is blocking websockets.

I am trying to use this, but cant click anything Sad

No buttons work & how do I set the bet? I am using chrome via a mobile phone tether.

I can't drag & drop wordpress widgets either - same issue? It normally works in IE, but I hate IE & firefox is open to adware Sad
this is a problem on your side, it might be a strange browser plugin that is doing this (try firefox?)
or, more probably, the problem is your tethering, it might be that your mobile provider is blocking websockets.

No buttons work & how do I set the bet? I am using chrome via a mobile phone tether.
Activity: 182

Activity: 166
Finally got to play. Lost, but I still had fun and it's pretty cool how you can adjust the odds.
сheck and delete plz transactions to  1GWQyaeZgcANhPmexNtx3s6uhUqKnQnZw8
it have 0 confirm

oh, I see the problem, fixed. sorry about that.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
сheck and delete plz transactions to  1GWQyaeZgcANhPmexNtx3s6uhUqKnQnZw8
it have 0 confirm
Help me to withdraw funds
I have not confirmed a payment from 13 11.3.2012, 6:54:20
may by you can kill it ?
not sure what you are talking about, I've sent you a pm
legendary