Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 12. (Read 64046 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 30, 2014, 10:49:36 AM
All,

I have been monitoring this thread and also replying to personal messages as I have no way of getting in touch with people due to the website being closed down.

Yes that 4.78 BTC transaction was for a pre-order of a miner from gokou2001 and I have been in touch with gokou2001 to arrange his refund.

After going through all BTC that were received for this project, I now feel confident that with this refund that I am looking to issue now, all refunds will have been issued to everyone who placed a pre-order with me.

I shall update the forum with a TXID once the refund has been issued as I have done previously after issuing the last refunds.
I am also looking to part ways from this forum and bitcoin altogether after I have done so.

Michael

yeah I guess that might be wise...you have bigger problems ..ie gender issues..hope it all works out the split personality thingy

Michael/Rebecca? (just keeps getting stranger)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 10:42:35 AM
All,

I have been monitoring this thread and also replying to personal messages as I have no way of getting in touch with people due to the website being closed down.

Yes that 4.78 BTC transaction was for a pre-order of a miner from gokou2001 and I have been in touch with gokou2001 to arrange his refund.

After going through all BTC that were received for this project, I now feel confident that with this refund that I am looking to issue now, all refunds will have been issued to everyone who placed a pre-order with me.

I shall update the forum with a TXID once the refund has been issued as I have done previously after issuing the last refunds.
I am also looking to part ways from this forum and bitcoin altogether after I have done so.

Michael

EDIT - The full refund to gokou2001 (which is the last of all refunds to be made) has been sent.
The Transaction is here ..

https://blockchain.info/tx/6b5c40d5afd5b3409344408cf2e52aedbe6452adb944f8bb556cd433feb4e2ea

copper member
Clueless!
January 30, 2014, 10:39:36 AM
Wow, this thread opened my eyes quite a bit. Even though I still don't understand who is who in this situation, one thing I learned for sure. I won't trust anyone in this forum. "Searing situation" is also quite amazing. But I still like his British? humor here and there.

heh I love the fact everyone thinks i'm british and part of some kinda scam it is all guite thrilling for my boring Midwest life heh

anyone wants to pm me and get on Skype I've nothing to hide...(can even carry the laptop outside to see snow...er lots and lots of snow)

like I said 'boring'

crap my 15min of fame is up and i'm stuck in this forum with it ..crap..

Searing
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
January 30, 2014, 10:35:19 AM

and whoever reckons ASICMiner are going to have 20nm chips rolling out within the next 6-12 months - YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAMWORLD.

http://www.decryptedtech.com/news/tsmc-starts-mass-production-of-20-nm-chips

fwiw ASICMiner is going 40nm.

Power Consumption: 0.2J/GHash low voltage, 0.35J/GHash rated voltage is the most spectacular among all the announced specs, though
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 10:21:36 AM
this was the address i sent the coins to 1AfzySBqnCU68U2Uw5knSfwMUGq5JMzUPF

here is the blockcoins info https://blockchain.info/address/1AfzySBqnCU68U2Uw5knSfwMUGq5JMzUPF

i think the tx id is 0f8f4627a862639067a900c01cbae9733e1e8ed7f63eefcc46d706e15a93e4db

i also sent 4.78 bitcoin to this scam and i have sent a pm to CTSMiner_Rebecca requesting a refund. so i guess i will have to fill with the fbi and hope i also get my bitcoins back.

Post your tx id for the transaction here.

^ is this verified, folks please?

The payment definitely went to one of the wallets that was holding the scammed funds yes. I followed it all teh way to the wallet where the refunds were sent from.

is there a path to jnbitcoin?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
January 30, 2014, 10:20:36 AM

here is the blockcoins info https://blockchain.info/address/1AfzySBqnCU68U2Uw5knSfwMUGq5JMzUPF

i think the tx id is 0f8f4627a862639067a900c01cbae9733e1e8ed7f63eefcc46d706e15a93e4db

i also sent 4.78 bitcoin to this scam and i have sent a pm to CTSMiner_Rebecca requesting a refund. so i guess i will have to fill with the fbi and hope i also get my bitcoins back.

The payment definitely went to one of the wallets that was holding the scammed funds yes. I followed it all teh way to the wallet where the refunds were sent from.
January 30, 2014, 10:14:40 AM

Activity: 26
January 30, 2014, 10:07:00 AM
Wow, this thread opened my eyes quite a bit. Even though I still don't understand who is who in this situation, one thing I learned for sure. I won't trust anyone in this forum. "Searing situation" is also quite amazing. But I still like his British? humor here and there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2014, 09:49:58 AM
inquiring minds should read the posts again for that information, i'm tired of repeating it, tired of the accusations, tired of the constant bickering bullshit. I'm as real and genuine as they come.
Hey Phoenix80%

For scamming four people who helped you out of the 40BTC bounty you offered for help in getting your stolen bitcoin back, I have report you as a scammer.

You scammed four people who provided you the information that lead to you getting your 51BTC back, making you as low as pond life. You are a greedy liar and worse than a common scammer.

(P.S. Phoenix has not sent me any btc. If he does pay this bounty he promised (at least 10+BTC to me), which I know he will not, I will send my share to a charity and posts tx here. I don't want his dirty coins soiling my wallet. But I do want him to be honest or face the consequences of lying and scamming people)
Activity: 3
January 30, 2014, 08:44:25 AM

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 30, 2014, 08:33:08 AM

Activity: 3
January 30, 2014, 08:18:16 AM
copper member
Clueless!
January 30, 2014, 07:01:55 AM
- Trust
- Trust
- Trust

Did I miss anyone ? Smiley

yeppers..i'm on this parade float...hoarding all my BTC..

even if i trust equip mnfg like knc will only be $$$ to btc not just my hard earned btc

..btc can crash to $1.....i can invest in real questionable mining equip that does not make ROI...i can even by accident send my btc by accident to some happy person in a hut in the world someplace by accident...all calculated risks..imho

but to send of BTC to scammers w/o nada no machine nothing ...man....that is the worst...the bermuda vaporware paradox ..shudder

so any but the last is possible and maybe i could accept....even a legit company that just plain mucks up like BFL....but vaporware from the get go

shudder (scared myself)

Searing
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 30, 2014, 06:36:34 AM
- Trust
- Trust
- Trust

Did I miss anyone ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
January 30, 2014, 06:35:11 AM
2: i saw mention of someone wanting me to do it again and post their IP address in public.. In response, Sure not a problem at all, you contact tomatocage and put 1BTC in escrow as payment with the instruction that when i post your IP in public, i get the Bitcoin. I am a licensed and certified professional ,and even though my going rate is only $250 and hour for pen testing, i am charging you an extra $600 for being a dispshit. If your not willing to pay for my services then STFU.

Which services, you retard? Your services are of no use to anyone here. I called your bluff claiming you did something like collecting all IPs from all users on this forum. It's no service to anyone to protect your reputation and not to be known as liar, it's for your own good to post a single IP from that collection (for instance mine). If you do that I'll apologize, until than you are what's obvious: bragging liar who misled people here twice, last time claiming to be found the IP of the scammer.

perhaps you should wonder why the admin of this scamfest forum doesn't give enough of a shit to expose any of this as he can see all the IPs and be the last word but ignored it

Must be that theymos also lives on Hawaii, and was the brain behind this all operation.  Roll Eyes
copper member
Clueless!
January 30, 2014, 06:25:15 AM
inquiring minds should read the posts again for that information, i'm tired of repeating it, tired of the accusations, tired of the constant bickering bullshit. I'm as real and genuine as they come., and I don't owe anyone here shit, barring a couple neptune orders... you guys are safe..  always have been.
my question wasn't answered.....and I have read every single page in this thread. And no one has come out to say anything concrete.....for the rest of us, we have to "read between the lines" to get an answer, which then is not really an answer since it leaves it up us....
anyhow....so no new miner company, and this was a nice entertaining WHODUNNIT while it lasted. It even ends in mystery. nice.

er the above is clear as mud...what did you want to know...if people got scam'd  (yep) are they testy about it (yep) are they amused as hell being accused of being part of the scam (in my case exteremely amused) (yep)....was pressure put on the scammer's to pay back money by people on the forums (yep) are the arrangements between those folks and any compensation ok with them (ie information actually used in the investigation...ie to FBI or other ..it did end rather abrubtly don't ya know (yep if you take what i've been told..those telling can tell on here as well)

I myself am satisfied all has worked out with embarassement the worst product of this for some

anyway it is a frigging miracle imho

you want more info ask nice they may tell you what/when/how/why

although with all the mud being thrown about...i myself would say zip (have to keep my new found evil genius status don't ya know....good for the ego even if false..i'll take what i can get i'm not proud...every time an accustaion rings on bitcoin talk a noob gets his paranoia.....(ripped off from a wonderful life) and we all know noobs and the rest of us can always use parinoia..with btc and/etc

anyway me an the minions are going out for a beer

later
Searing
Activity: 336
January 30, 2014, 06:15:20 AM
inquiring minds should read the posts again for that information, i'm tired of repeating it, tired of the accusations, tired of the constant bickering bullshit. I'm as real and genuine as they come., and I don't owe anyone here shit, barring a couple neptune orders... you guys are safe..  always have been.
my question wasn't answered.....and I have read every single page in this thread. And no one has come out to say anything concrete.....for the rest of us, we have to "read between the lines" to get an answer, which then is not really an answer since it leaves it up us....
anyhow....so no new miner company, and this was a nice entertaining WHODUNNIT while it lasted. It even ends in mystery. nice.
January 30, 2014, 05:57:17 AM
We'll see about that come Neptune time

of course, but that is, also in tiny batches by comparison to what will be available.. it'll trickle in (hopefully)
im not sure what you mean, because there are no other 20nm asics to order?...  "compared to what will be available"?  you mean compared to other asics in general?... yeah alot out there

while on the 28nm, SALES TEMPORARILY ON HOLD (still - how long?)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
January 30, 2014, 05:53:08 AM

of course, but that is, also in tiny batches by comparison to what will be available.. it'll trickle in (hopefully)
im not sure what you mean, because there are no other 20nm asics to order?...  "compared to what will be available"?  you mean compared to other asics in general?... yeah alot out there
January 30, 2014, 05:48:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: