Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 2. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
April 26, 2019, 11:15:04 PM
Bitcoin doesnt need miracle what it needs is more people to proactively not just to invest but asvertise it more to touch people all over the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 26, 2019, 10:58:13 PM
Bitcoin does not need a miracle but needs its investors to gain more understanding in its principles and how it works. If Bitcoin investors, holders and traders are ready to learn more about how Bitcoin works, the significance of patiently holding and the avoidance of all forms of FUD creation and selling offs, Bitcoin will always see green light and gradual increase in price and value on the market. This is what Bitcoin needs.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 26, 2019, 10:29:41 PM
Indeed the last year was hard year for bitcoin and crypto coins, but i think this year all will change and the price will grow, and i think we can have a new bull run before next bitcoin halving.
I think it is still a very difficult year for cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoin cannot experience an easy price increase, while I really hope that the price of bitcoin this year can experience price increases like last 2017.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 26, 2019, 10:00:15 PM
Indeed the last year was hard year for bitcoin and crypto coins, but i think this year all will change and the price will grow, and i think we can have a new bull run before next bitcoin halving.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
April 23, 2019, 05:44:55 PM
Well, it seems that after a lot of suffering, things are getting better again... we'll see Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 15, 2019, 04:05:28 AM
People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
but this correction is like a prolonged whip, so it disturbs the psychology of traders. Hopefully the lowest price has been reached and now we just have to wait when the bull will come
from the price correction that occurs at the exchange, it can be utilized to buy as many coins as you can because the price of falling coins will provide an opportunity to seek profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 15, 2019, 03:57:00 AM
People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
but this correction is like a prolonged whip, so it disturbs the psychology of traders. Hopefully the lowest price has been reached and now we just have to wait when the bull will come
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 14, 2019, 10:53:56 PM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 14, 2019, 10:37:11 PM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed
User growth does not have to be about ETFs and BAKKT right? without it though the user will continue to grow because there are other aspects that make people interested. even bitcoin innovation becomes an aspect of people to be interested. You don't need to worry, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go back to the moon

ETF and BAKKT have effect to transaction volume, with more bigger transaction volume, it could make price rising. I am agree that user will growing with or without ETF or BAKKT and bitcoin will be a good investment in the future.

If you guys still don't realize, the crypto space is in desperate times. ETFs and the Bakkt exchanges is going to benefit us and we will use it to gain trust in this system. If decentralization does not really work then what can we do? People can still use fiat for anonimity in their transaction which is done a  billion times.

Its funny how you guys think that bakkt and etf are the only miracle that bitcoin needs in order to achieve a full recovery and possible pump .  well id say , the chance for it to happen is now fairly slim because i heard that bakkt is now being involved in a million dollar scam  and etf on the side is already rejecting btc for a couple of times   .  that was bad but theres no point of stopping us .  there are still other miracles out there that can possibly happen for cryptos  .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 14, 2019, 10:32:18 PM
Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
I think bitcoin needs the support and trust of the country and its leaders, because of the policies of those who make bitcoin trusted or not.
Trust from the elite will be highly expected because the policy is expected not to amputate bitcoin, so that bitcoin can function properly.
There is a lack of bitcoin, but don't turn it off immediately by declaring it illegal. It is better to find a solution so that future financial technology can flourish.

Right friend, don't look at bitcoin in one eye, bitcoin can grow because there are many elites who support it. For this reason, the support of leaders and elites will have a good impact, indeed the support and miracles of the leaders will provide a great opportunity so that crypto lovers can increase.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
February 14, 2019, 10:08:46 PM
Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
I think bitcoin needs the support and trust of the country and its leaders, because of the policies of those who make bitcoin trusted or not.
Trust from the elite will be highly expected because the policy is expected not to amputate bitcoin, so that bitcoin can function properly.
There is a lack of bitcoin, but don't turn it off immediately by declaring it illegal. It is better to find a solution so that future financial technology can flourish.
Activity: 392
February 14, 2019, 09:17:20 PM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed
User growth does not have to be about ETFs and BAKKT right? without it though the user will continue to grow because there are other aspects that make people interested. even bitcoin innovation becomes an aspect of people to be interested. You don't need to worry, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go back to the moon

ETF and BAKKT have effect to transaction volume, with more bigger transaction volume, it could make price rising. I am agree that user will growing with or without ETF or BAKKT and bitcoin will be a good investment in the future.

If you guys still don't realize, the crypto space is in desperate times. ETFs and the Bakkt exchanges is going to benefit us and we will use it to gain trust in this system. If decentralization does not really work then what can we do? People can still use fiat for anonimity in their transaction which is done a  billion times.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 14, 2019, 07:42:33 PM
Bitcoin don't need miracle we all know that what happen in the market is fault. We as a people we are the one use the crypto market and we are the one we can say if the market will fall or not. We all know the price in the market is depending to what's in demand to the market. So if many people panicking it will cause of dump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
February 14, 2019, 07:34:47 PM
I am not surprised if it will be like this, because from the last few years the price of Bitcoin has declined. I hope Bitcoin can survive in the face of a bad situation like this, and I am sure that Bitcoin can survive.

Well, Bitcoin has survived the 2015/2015 crash, so why should this time be different? I am optimistic about a future recovery in prices.
Activity: 554
February 14, 2019, 06:41:09 PM
For me bitcoin doesn't  need miracles because the value was basing on the market the demand and the supply so it means bitcoin need your patient, your investment and you need to wait for the up coming bull run.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 14, 2019, 06:09:36 AM
To be honest, I don't think that we need some artificial efforts to improve Bitcoin or crypto industry. As we all know that, correction took place in the last year and the correction phase is still there in the market. Improving the utility value of Bitcoin by using it as a payment instrument is the only way to move forward towards sustainable growth and it is our responsibility to use it in an organic way.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 02:48:15 AM
I am not surprised if it will be like this, because from the last few years the price of Bitcoin has declined. I hope Bitcoin can survive in the face of a bad situation like this, and I am sure that Bitcoin can survive.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 14, 2019, 02:00:42 AM
Miracles alone are not enough because now traders and investors are already smart to make decisions on the cryptocurrency market. Actually, what is needed by bitcoin is not only a miracle but an urge for investors and traders to enter the cryptocurrency market again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 01:48:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: