Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 3. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 14, 2019, 12:04:02 AM
Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
I think you need to calm down, so you don't panic about the current situation. for now I think what we need is just patience and waiting for good news, it would be better if we invest now, of course it will help the price growth
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 09:55:59 PM
Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 13, 2019, 07:25:32 PM
In time bitcoin growth will continue, if you will look at the history of bitcoin price, the demand really goes down and goes up after a year or two. Cryptocurrency is not yet fully adapted by people and companies, once it does, it will boost the market.
We need a reason for that level of adoption to be reached, people are not going to leave fiat behind if they are comfortable with it, so wee need that the economies of the world get weaker, if that happens we could see massive adoption of bitcoin in a short amount of time but if that does not happen we could continue with the current levels of adoption for many years.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 04:50:52 PM
In time bitcoin growth will continue, if you will look at the history of bitcoin price, the demand really goes down and goes up after a year or two. Cryptocurrency is not yet fully adapted by people and companies, once it does, it will boost the market.
You forgot to mention the influence of the government on the cryptocurrency market. After all, without proper adjustment at the legislative level, all this does not make sense in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 07, 2019, 04:40:13 PM
Activity: 653
February 07, 2019, 02:45:45 PM
Bitcoin really need miracle about how could grow up to higher price below $10,000. Will be much investment by investor make bitcoin is higher price or not, we will wait it for several month later and check how bitcoin could be exist or not.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
February 07, 2019, 02:01:17 PM
bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!
I am sure that many of those people that lost their money in bitcoin do not really think it is as miraculous as us, they probably hate it and the people that told to them they could make money with it, I just hope those people learn their lesson and take the time to understand bitcoin a little bit better because in the future I really do not think you will be able to avoid bitcoin like they can do now and they will have to learn how to use it and not to lose their money while doing so.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
February 05, 2019, 09:50:03 AM
Bitcoin needs a _rational economic model_. There's no magic or miracle to it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
February 05, 2019, 08:20:50 AM
Every coin needs a miralce because miracles cause incredible changes in whatever it happens on but Bitcoin does not depend on a miracle before it skyrockets. It needs its community members to keep the support and create more awareness to reach out to other investors out there.  More investors means, more buy orders and less sell orders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 05, 2019, 08:13:52 AM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 05, 2019, 04:50:31 AM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
copper member
Activity: 362
February 05, 2019, 04:34:22 AM
I don't  think bitcoin need miracle enable to recover again to its usual value. I think bitcoin need more great number participants I mean more invetors to get involved  on this kind of Investment. Or else, some whale will put again a large value of investment  on bitcoin to make price simply skyrocket.
Activity: 462
February 05, 2019, 04:31:29 AM
Recounting from origin their is no bull market nor bear market that have lasted forever, if the US bear market of 1929- 1933 could end suddenly and unannounced our current crypto bear market shall also end to the chagrin of many, no miracle no charm is need.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 03:42:07 AM
It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
That's the problem. Everyone just wants to wait until he grows up. But this will not happen if everyone will sit on their hands. Where does financing come from if everyone is waiting?
What financing you are talking about?
Man if you wait you need to patiently do that, it should be for long term, therefore do not invest more than
you can afford to lose so you still have money for your needs, in crypto nothing is certain, only 2 possibilities, losing or winning.
right, it's better to use free money to invest in cryptocurrency. big risk that must be faced, but also the great rewards achieved. but with free money you can keep psychological at least
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 05, 2019, 02:51:52 AM
It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
That's the problem. Everyone just wants to wait until he grows up. But this will not happen if everyone will sit on their hands. Where does financing come from if everyone is waiting?
What financing you are talking about?
Man if you wait you need to patiently do that, it should be for long term, therefore do not invest more than
you can afford to lose so you still have money for your needs, in crypto nothing is certain, only 2 possibilities, losing or winning.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 02:01:22 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 04, 2019, 01:55:38 PM
bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!

It requires some boost from the government or the big institution so that it can reach new heights and people who had being waiting for the new heights can be achieved. This is not possible if people do not buy in large and keep selling the coins.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 04, 2019, 10:28:28 AM
Miracles must exist, because bitcoin itself is a miracle of digital currencies. The financial revolution was broken down by bitcoin which implemented a peer to peer and decentralized system, so it did not require the role of third parties such as banks.
The future of bitcoin is the same as the future of the digital world, slowly but surely it will become a common thing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 31, 2019, 12:05:24 AM
Bitcoin does not need any miracle in order to once again in several years overcome the $ 20,000 mark and go much higher. It will happen whether we want it or not, the most later when it happens in my opinion is 2022. By this year, we will probably be able to see Bitcoin at a price of $ 100,000.
Miracles are needed if bitcoin cannot longer experience price increases. whereas currently the price could pump anytime ? then Bitcoin's potential is still large, users continue to arrive, then why do we need a miracle? we don't need that. Bitcoin prices will definitely recover when the trend has changed, believe me
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
January 30, 2019, 11:52:02 PM
Bitcoin need miracle come back at higher price, many time bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price and make many people and investor worried about their investment, will bitcoin back to higher price or not at the future.
in this case I am very optimistic, and say yes, bitcoin will return at a high price. basically bitcoin itself is a miracle that appears on the internet. besides, I think this is still a pretty high price compared to 2014 until 2016. well, however, bitcoin still has the potential to rise higher, I think we only need to wait for the trigger.
Pages:
Jump to: