Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle - page 4. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 30, 2019, 11:27:27 PM
Bitcoin need miracle come back at higher price, many time bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price and make many people and investor worried about their investment, will bitcoin back to higher price or not at the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 30, 2019, 11:09:38 PM
bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!
That's how trading works, someone needs to lose for someone to win, that's no miracle its a cycle and the more who will aimed to win and hold
the more the possibility that the value will go high again, aside from those news and publicity the main goal is being adopted by most people
who deals in payment transactions.

What happen from the past will happen again, we just don't know yet when will be the exact time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:01:50 PM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.
we didnt need any miracle.the thing we need only approval from SEC about ETF.if this approved and BAKKT trading launched , i am sure we will all cryptocurrency market will recovered due the large investors and institution investors come to market and bring huge fresh money to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 30, 2019, 10:31:02 PM
Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
all that goes up will go down.
and the one going down will go up.
even if bitcoin doesn't need a miracle in my opinion
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 30, 2019, 10:16:00 PM
It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
You mean we need the hands of God to change the sentiments of investors around? Lol, that's the worst reason I heard, its in our hands to make this market turn around. With that said, we should continue to buy and be patience. In the long run we will be rewarded handsomely, remember that. So I just advise to slowly accumulate at least 1 bitcoin in this bear market and hold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 10:11:37 PM
Bitcoin does not need any miracle in order to once again in several years overcome the $ 20,000 mark and go much higher. It will happen whether we want it or not, the most later when it happens in my opinion is 2022. By this year, we will probably be able to see Bitcoin at a price of $ 100,000.
I agree. now is the process that occurs because there is a lot of bad news, which hinders the development of bitcoin. patience and good strategies are needed to wait for the increase in BTC prices along with its development
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
January 30, 2019, 09:11:36 PM
It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 30, 2019, 07:06:23 PM
I believe we all need miracles, and so is bitcoin, as we can see bitcoin's values changes from time to time and even the condition of the market changes and it has domino effect, the investor, the campaign manager even the bounty hunter we somehow need it because sometimes things happen beyond our control, and those who look for bitcoin for their profits somehow wishes it too, that something good and great will going to happen.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
January 30, 2019, 06:48:16 PM
Bitcoin does not need any miracle in order to once again in several years overcome the $ 20,000 mark and go much higher. It will happen whether we want it or not, the most later when it happens in my opinion is 2022. By this year, we will probably be able to see Bitcoin at a price of $ 100,000.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
January 30, 2019, 02:43:55 PM
bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!
Activity: 196
Merit: 13
January 30, 2019, 02:43:27 PM
I think it's just a matter of time. It's all about time. I would argue about 8-16 month and we will see a return to old highs.
If you want win in bitcoin you gotta play the long game.

Sorry, completely off-topic, but I love your tagline:
"Do the thing and you'll have the power."

true dat!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 30, 2019, 02:39:56 PM
I think miracles will never come again, because as we saw when a miracle like 2017 happened,
there will be many people who experience huge losses because a rapid pump will cause a rapid dump too.
That was not a miracle, that was the market moving according to the huge demand we were seeing at the time and even if you do not believe it will happen I do not see why that could be the case, bitcoin will recover but it is not going to happen when we want, it will happen once the market of cryptocurrencies begins to receive new money from investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 02:22:05 PM
We need very large investors, I noticed that if the price rises, it will continue to grow, and if it falls, respectively, it will fall, no one will invest money seeing a falling market, an event that changes the market direction is needed
People think like this that if price of bitcoin is low so dent invest into it because it’s losing price but this is wrong kind of thinking people should invest more because its our own investment that we should help rise bigger if we will keep holding and will invest more so very soon our money will be magically increase with bitcoin value.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
January 30, 2019, 11:49:32 AM
I always trying to figure out what really happens in bitcoin if whale investors really leave. For me the current situation of bitcoin is still good because I know that bearish market is part of the balance. Bitcoin will never get to the top if there is no bearish market. Time will come and everyone who waits will payoff Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)
January 30, 2019, 05:56:18 AM
I think we can only wait and hope for changes in the situation, the expected miracle will not happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 30, 2019, 05:01:09 AM
The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

There is no miracle and we all know that so we just need to wait for bitcoin to improve or increase its price. Yeah. Bitcoin is low at the moment so maybe it is better to buy some bitcoin especially for big investors who wants to invest with bitcoin so that bitcoin price/value will improve. If only I have a capital to invest with bitcoin, why not? I know that bitcoin is a goof investment and it is good for long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 30, 2019, 03:00:52 AM
Miracles happens quite often with cryptocurrency, but we ourselves cannot make this happen on necessity. We need to wait to see the miracles, one such miracle happened in the last year. Likewise more and more miracles will happen in the future. Even what we're experiencing at present is also a miracle because users who sold at the peak could never thought of such a fall. Now it'll be a miracle for them to invest big once again.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 02:51:03 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin does not need a miracle, we must think calmly, thinking in the past, that the price of bitcoin is not as high as now ... so happy for now, I'm sure tomorrow or the day the price of bitcoin will be better and higher , this is just hope and I am very sure of that, wait for the next 5 months.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
January 30, 2019, 01:36:49 AM
Yes of course The market also need a miracle and most importantly is we need more investors to also support that kind of matter in order to make it happened. And maybe if some people who's not been aware of Cryptocurrency they can also be part of the growth of the market that's why we should not only believe in the miracle and I think for those holders they should be more patience these days.
Pages:
Jump to: