Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 19. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Hey, I think if any bad news not comes BTC price will not down below $7k. So it may be time to invest. But suggestion is if market down you would not sell in low price. You have to stay for time of period. IF you sell like others market will fall again and again. So if have a mentality to invest you have to have a positive mentality. Don't be upset.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
The current bitcoin price is so low, but to buy bitcoin with all my money at the present time, I will not do this. I will buy them with 30% of the money I have so I will continue to buy when the bitcoin continues to go down.
Activity: 196
DCA is always a perfect choice, I do not dump all my money into an order at this time. That's a big risk. People should also calm down and trust the price increase again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

If you are planning to hold your investment if you buy there is no problem with the current price since the bitcoin price had been stable at the current price lately. Remember that bitcoin is not an instant ticket to become rich, patience is the key, buy now and hold it for a year, and look at the result.
That’s right, patience is such an important key in bitcoin trading and investing. You probably solve many difficult troubles if you have patience. Bitcoin is quite volatile, often it has a drop immediately, you’re better off keeping an eye on the market closely to buy at true time, it means buying with a modest price. Especially, you should keep your head whenever you make a decision of buying bitcoin, let remind yourself that cryptocurrency would never fall forever, it definitely have a rise again. Therefore, let take advantages of the market fluctuation and pick a good choice and hold it till you find a good chance to reap benefit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
From 7000 dollars plus last week to the $6800 at this moment. The price of the bitcoin right now is unstable and no one can tell what is really happen in the next coming days because many panic seller who are selling their bitcoin but I believe it will increase or pump again need only is to wait.
Activity: 4
I'm starting to re-accumulate with dollar cost averaging.

I am by no means convinced that the bottom is in for BTC, but don't want to be caught with my pants down if/when the golden bull run happens.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that the current price of bitcoin is at $ 6800 and is still recovering lightly. According to my analysis this is just a short-term rebound and bitcoin prices will be able to reach the $ 6000 level in the next day . Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only trade short-term by day, the ability to recover sour rbitcoin is very low if the $ 6000 level is broken.
Activity: 182
buying bitcoin below 10 thousand dollars is the best price to buy bitcoin price is expected to grow as per market demand so any price below 10 thousand dollars is better to accumulate
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Like you said it's very difficult to predict what will be the next price as of now bitcoin is $6798 i think its good to buy because maybe in a next few days price will be increase  again.
Activity: 26
good time to buy i think
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Everyone has their own views on this situation, I think that the price for 1 bit of Bitcoin in 6000 $ we will not see. Now the price will only grow.

I think that choice is depends on their investor because the price is not stable at this moment but the future of bitcoin will not be doubtful so if you want to get more income with your patience then you will be able to invest in it .
Its good time to buy bitcoin now because its price is still low and will boast very soon to a price more than the previous from which it fell down. It is the most promising currency ever and due to its ease people are liking it and trying to own more. This interest of mass in bitcoin is allowing it to grow more quickly as compared to other digital coins. This is the moment to buy more and more bitcoins and wit patiently for it to restore its position back
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Everyone has their own views on this situation, I think that the price for 1 bit of Bitcoin in 6000 $ we will not see. Now the price will only grow.

I think that choice is depends on their investor because the price is not stable at this moment but the future of bitcoin will not be doubtful so if you want to get more income with your patience then you will be able to invest in it .
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

If you are planning to hold your investment if you buy there is no problem with the current price since the bitcoin price had been stable at the current price lately. Remember that bitcoin is not an instant ticket to become rich, patience is the key, buy now and hold it for a year, and look at the result.

Yeah, I agree with that. Patience is the key.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

that the investment in Bitcoin is similar to the game in Roulette. You can buy coins, but you can not predict unambiguous prospects. Therefore, you only have to wait and hope that in the future the price of Bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 50
Bitcoin is even below $8,000 now but it is still the right time to buy it because it's rate will increase soon,probably $15,000 by year end
Activity: 294
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past days and adjusting in large measure, so to be able to trade successfully is very difficult, the risk will be very high. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 10000 then it will be able to continue its down cycle in the long run.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Yes of course by way the the idea for buying of bitcoin if you want to earn huge profits is in very low price value but not too late to buy now and do not wait to increase price before to buy. i think increasing of bitcoin in the market are to become expensive again there price hoping the crisis are done for the crypto currency world.
Activity: 406
It is not just the bitcoin price fallen down, all the coins are behaving same. I am thinking to hold rather than selling it off. I am still at the safe place as i purchased BTC when it was 4000 USD.
As there are new and new traders are coming, i hope the demand for BTC again raises and the value will increase more. I prefer Holding than Selling.
Pages:
Jump to: