Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 18. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

Don't wait that long because there is a big chance that bitcoin might recover that soon so we must not waste time and just start buying as early as we could because it would provide us more profit in the future. To maximize our gain, we should know when to buy and when to sell. It is an advantage if we'll all have enough knowledge about trading and investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.
It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.
Yeah it might happen to see the market is still very panicked, but you know we've been around in the borrom price for long time, it is very possible that many whales already have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet right and of course they ready to pump, so I think you should continue to be careful and prepare with everything possible
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The bitcoin value at $ 7,700 or $ 8,000 I think it's still pretty high. The bitcoin is currently at $ 6,500 I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

i do not think that bitcoins will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people today who are interested on investing since the market price is currently decreasing, bitcoins might go deep but not very low, the volatility of the market will make the cryptocurrency to become very profitable.
In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.
In 2012 or around, you might say the threshold or the minimum value for bitcoin can be $500 or around but now this price range increased and made the world amused to see this getting up to $6000 or around. This means if next time, prices for bitcoin comes down, so they may touch this six thousand figure but wouldn’t go down future. This is beauty go bitcoin that is makes good facts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Yes it is time to invest again to buy again younare lucky if youbare just a beginner because there are a lot of times that the bitcoins are falling it means that there are a lot of opening for the new comers but those who hold since January we are having a hard time holding because it is always falling some of those people panic sell because the bitcoins falls too much but they are wrong to not believe because they will rise again and I know that
Activity: 700
This crash was result of whales manipulations. I think that now it is not time to buy Bitcoin. I will think about buying Bitcoin only above $ 8000 or under $4500. And yes, I believe that it will continue dropping under $ 6000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I just believe that bitcoin will not go down to 3000 dollars. I'm sure prices will rise again after this. and of course now is a good time to buy more bitcoins. and just a frantic beginner who will sell at current prices. but I think they've learned enough of the scale in the past.
Activity: 336
Everyone has their own views on this situation, I think that the price for 1 bit of Bitcoin in 6000 $ we will not see. Now the price will only grow.

I think that choice is depends on their investor because the price is not stable at this moment but the future of bitcoin will not be doubtful so if you want to get more income with your patience then you will be able to invest in it .
Its good time to buy bitcoin now because its price is still low and will boast very soon to a price more than the previous from which it fell down. It is the most promising currency ever and due to its ease people are liking it and trying to own more. This interest of mass in bitcoin is allowing it to grow more quickly as compared to other digital coins. This is the moment to buy more and more bitcoins and wit patiently for it to restore its position back

Those guys that had a desire to enter the market can do it now. Bitcoin is cheap, and it is the right time to invest in it. You can also add to your portfolio good altcoins.
Activity: 210
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are declining continuously in recent days, the market is showing signs of crisis, although bitcoin and altcoin prices are showing signs of recovery lightly. According to my analysis, this is just a short-term recovery, in the long run, the price of bitcoin remains in the down cycle.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.

What ever the causes may be but bitcoin price start decreasing in the market because most of the people are panic about the bitcoin and people are continuously selling them in the market and this makes the price decrease even more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

i do not think that bitcoins will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people today who are interested on investing since the market price is currently decreasing, bitcoins might go deep but not very low, the volatility of the market will make the cryptocurrency to become very profitable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
buying bitcoin below 10 thousand dollars is the best price to buy bitcoin price is expected to grow as per market demand so any price below 10 thousand dollars is better to accumulate
It is really easy to tell that but it takes more than an entire annual salary for most of the people around the globe to get one bitcoin at this price. Cheesy I really would think twice about investing in anything at this price, i would rather monitor the market for good opportunities to enter with a small valuation coin than looking for the price of high price tokens to go down. Tongue
Activity: 294
At this point I think you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitocin prices are recovering very well and at the present time will be able to reduce very strongly. Therefore, to be able to trade successfully, you need to keep track of bitcoin prices. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply in the coming months and will probably hit $ 6,000.
Activity: 574

who sells at a price like this? I think not a few people who sell at this time, maybe they have tired to wait, maybe because they are too panicked and think the price will fall further. there may also be people who sell at the moment, because they trade daily, and take advantage of every bumpy market situation to make a living.
I think this is the right time to buy and trade daily. indeed the market price is very difficult to predict and until whenever would be difficult to predict. because bitcoin is fluctuating. we can only speculate by looking at everything that affects the ups and downs of market prices. like hearing the latest news about cryptocurrency. immediately buying and trading daily, then we will have an opportunity to get results. rather than having to stay in doubt. so what are you waiting for, use the best time possible.
Activity: 378

Activity: 630
Bitcoin is below $7000 and if you ask me about this situation,  I will tell you that this is a golden opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.  It is obvious that this price is far from the value Bitcoin should be getting in dollar terms.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
it looks like the bitcoin price is currently down again and you better buy bitcoin at current prices too, take advantage of cheap bitcoin prices by buying as much as you can.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Yes, this is a good opportunity for me to invest in this market. But I'm a newbie so I only invest 50% of my money. When I have a lot of experience, I can invest all my money.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Oh,i think price correction of Bitcoin is done.but Bitcoin still is going to pump before end of 2018,so buy n hold to the max😂😂😂

I think It's still a good time for boys so do not miss the chance while you can get a coin at a comfortable price. Remember, not every price dump is a tragedy.
I think we are slowly out of this period when the Bitcoin price falls. It has surpassed 8000 $ and it looks like it is recovering. But I do not expect fast and big hikes, think the price will stay anywhere between $ 7800 to $ 9000 for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: