Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Instagram - page 2. (Read 9048 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
Really cute!! Good to see how people market bitcoins and how they like to share their love on bitcoins. People should do these kinds of things and share it to people around social media to raise awareness. People should have opportunity to own bitcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 21, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
Love it, I have always believed that Bitcoin's popularity can still be broaden by the use of social media platform just like Instagram. We can get the attentions and spark that seed of interest of a lot of people from different walks of life to be able to widen  and help our Bitcoin community grow much faster. I also hope and pray for Bitcoin ATM to more cities around the world and more government to support and back it up so we can all maximize the things that Bitcoin has to offer.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 21, 2018, 11:10:42 PM
Saw this BTC related post on one of our follower's Instagram! Grin Cool

Bitcoin ATM in Bratislava - instagram.com/p/BV2LH26BxVH Wink Wink

Selfie with bitcoin! - instagram.com/p/BWGfxQ9Bf1s Cool Shocked

(21 July) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BW0c_unhnRf

(06 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BXcVComhWSi

(26 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

(10 October) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BaD4EtRBU8w

(12 November) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BbZ608ul7Bi

(29 November) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BcEswJdh-jM

(26 December) Cyber-security post - instagram.com/p/BdLNZFmBKn7

(25 January) Bitcoin/BitcoinCards.io post - instagram.com/p/BeV0myPnYzb

(20 March) Bitcoin vs. Ethereum coffee post - instagram.com/p/BgkDG5BhiD5

(4 April) Bitcoin post - instagram.com/p/BhH6MAMBGA8

(12 April) Buy High, Sell Low - instagram.com/p/BhfAC0dh7nE

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

wow, this seems to be a good channel to follow. Newbie should follow these channels to acquire more knowledge.
I highly appreciate those who want to devote their experience to new entrants to the market. they are truly respected teachers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
April 21, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
Instagram usage is also helpful in promoting information about Bitcoin and on how this Bitcoin can affect lives of others. On our generation today most people are using tools like social media to promote anything they want as well as this Instagram, it could also help and get warn mostly those known people who are using Instagram to have a bit idea on cryptocurrency. Although most of the Instagram are published photos with captions, they could use captions and hashtag that could make Bitcoin standout.
Honestly, I do not have any instagram hahaha. I do posting on social media not in instagram that often but in my account in facebook. That is because I do not really like instagram. I do posting about cryptocurrencies to discuss what are the basics about cryptocurrency and why it is a great tool for us to grab and use it on a good way to be on a faster path toward success and i am doing this for at least 6 months and i am seeing a lot of messages that is saying thank you to me because i helped them to find this opportunity. I only prefer facebook instead of instagram because I think it is easier and it is across platform around the world. Instagram is just good for selvie.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 09:59:24 PM
More social media promotion about Bitcoin. it great progress. I think few year again Bitcoin will be known by people in world wide.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
Excellent advertising for bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Although, honestly, I don't like instagram)
Activity: 116
April 21, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Saw this BTC related post on one of our follower's Instagram! Grin Cool

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

Wow! Nice to see on the following photos bitcoin and ethereum growing more despite of the negative publicity.
Im sure this will help bitcoin to make it more popular by using  on our social media like instagram,lets use this also on facebook, telegram for us its was easy to identify.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
Bitcoin in Instagram will give more benefits to the people and to make people aware about various aspects about the effectiveness of the people will be displayed in front of everyone. Instragram is a popular communication medium, and its popularity will increase further due to its bitcoin. As a result, the promotion of Bitcoin will increase and its prices will increase further.
Activity: 42
Merit: 52
April 13, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
Saw a new BTC photo yesterday, added the link to this list =) Enjoy!

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 03, 2018, 09:46:22 PM
I think the bitcoin on instagram quite famous for many who know the bitcoin from instagram and instagram also and cooperation with bitcoin as promotion bitcoin, etc.

Instagram is a great tool to spread the word, especially if bloggers with non-spammy content join the movement! Anyone else posts about Bitcoin on their social media?
I do posting on social media not in instagram that often but in my account in facebook. I do posting about cryptocurrencies to discuss what are the basics about cryptocurrency and why it is a great tool for us to grab and use it on a good way to be on a faster path toward success and i am doing this for at least 6 months and i am seeing a lot of messages that is saying thank you to me because i helped them to find this opportunity.
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
Saw another new post just now.... added the new link to this list Wink

Yes, most of the population of the world is into social media and internet now. Instagram for example is a great example in promoting bitcoin to make it known to other people and make it more popular.

Since most of the people are interested in the internet and most of us joined social networking sites like facebook and intagram, I think this is a good idea in promoting bitcoin to the other people. Bitcoin will gain more popularity if we promote it using our SNS accounts.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

Yes, most of the population of the world is into social media and internet now. Instagram for example is a great example in promoting bitcoin to make it known to other people and make it more popular.
April 03, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

Activity: 119
March 29, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
Nice girl with BTC  Grin
Activity: 137
March 26, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
Instagram usage is also helpful in promoting information about Bitcoin and on how this Bitcoin can affect lives of others. On our generation today most people are using tools like social media to promote anything they want as well as this Instagram, it could also help and get warn mostly those known people who are using Instagram to have a bit idea on cryptocurrency. Although most of the Instagram are published photos with captions, they could use captions and hashtag that could make Bitcoin standout.
March 25, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
I think the bitcoin on instagram quite famous for many who know the bitcoin from instagram and instagram also and cooperation with bitcoin as promotion bitcoin, etc.

Instagram is a great tool to spread the word, especially if bloggers with non-spammy content join the movement! Anyone else posts about Bitcoin on their social media?
Activity: 490
March 22, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
I really hope the bitcoin is received in my city, so that can be made ATM bitcoin to be more practical and can take pictures like that Grin Grin  Grin
Activity: 85
March 22, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
Now I know this, beautiful images, bitcoin as connecting more social networks, its popularity is more and more
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Activity: 80
March 21, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
Bitcoin on Instagram is a good thing.. I have seen it and I completely support.

Morever, it is more like a freedom of speech and expression - If people on Instagram feel like posting something about Bitcoin, then yeah why not !
Pages:
Jump to: